Gunahon Ka Devta

Trouble in Avdesh-Arpita's marriage?

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Trouble in Avdesh-Arpita's marriage?
Gunahon Ka Devta on Imagine TV has a shocking twist in store this week that could spell trouble for Avdesh and Arpita's marriage. 

The latest in the show is that Ranvijay proposes to Arpita to spend a night with him and in exchange he won't create any trouble at Avdesh's sister's wedding to his brother. A source reveals, "After a lot of hesitancy, Arpita accepts Ranvijay's proposal. Ranvijay takes her to his house for the night but doesn't even touch her. However, after this incident Avdesh starts doubting Arpita and problems erupt between the couple."

Avdesh aka Ashish Sharma says, "Avdesh is currently unaware of the deal between Arpita and Ranvijay but of course after he learns about it, the drama will unfold. The audience will have to wait and see how this incident affects his interpersonal relationships." 

But that's not all, there is a lot of drama happening off screen as well. The cast has a lot of fun in between shoots. Ashish reveals, "I trouble Tanvi a lot on the sets (laughs). I am also a huge cricket fan and during breaks all of us get together and enjoy a good game of cricket." Speaking about cricket he adds, "The World Cup has begun and I am supporting India wholeheartedly. I really hope we bring the cup home."

We too hope India clinches the cup and also that the misunderstandings between Avdesh and Arpita are cleared soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
arpita accept this
ohh no
danno thumbnail
what is this yaar
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
we don;t want this
jaanshen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god 
how is it possible yaar 
arpita you can't do this
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RV did not do anythng but created probs 4 AVITA 😡😡 , shd he not create probs b/w bhootni n AVi coz she is d NAGIN na 😡😡 idiot kya kar raha hai 😡😡 but  ofcourse Bhootni will b in a party mood n will celebrate coz her wish will come true n even Papa Rai's  😡😡 Avi is pakka one BHAINS BUDDHI , Bhagwan hi bhala kare inka 😡😡 ...........

Again Avi will say ' humse kis janam ka badla le rahi ho' ...........now i guess Shikha will n shd do smth coz uski wajah se yeh sab hua hai 😡😡😡😡 ...........dont know kya kya hoga aage ........... ab phir se woh bhootni ka PUPPET .........nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😡😡😡😡 Poor Arpi wat else will she face but haan kyun bola 😭😡 .............arre ya Avi or someone else ya like Shikha or bhootni (pata nahi kya karte) ko bolti toh woh kuch karta , ab bhugto 😭😭😡😡 Ab toh definitely AVITA SR bhool jao ............ bahut lamba wait hoga , may b jab LS aaye n show khatam hone wala ho tab 😡😡😡😡
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Arpi,aap ye kaise kar sakthi ho?
Im used to be great fan of Arpi, now   not any more,for the show as well,
U stupid CVs u lost one great fan of ur Show now.
Edited by GKDlover1 - 13 years ago
danno thumbnail
yaar sachii me abhi bhootni ka bhi fayada ho gaya?????????///
abhi avi ki izzat bachaa li usnee pagal
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ye Arpi apni izzath lootwa ke kaise Avi ki izzath bach sakthi hai, u dumb fool.
Edited by GKDlover1 - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
OMG! i hate it ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This si foolish & ridiculous & the show has no respect for women...Which woman in this world will ever do this...