Trouble in Avdesh-Arpita's marriage? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
hi all how r u?

u know what i think of this track..

is there any scope to redeem it.   i m  not sure about it..

this has gone beyond everything

and the more i think the more i feel we r in for tragic end to this story..

shikha wud come out from her crying buckets and wud try to sort things between avdesh and arpita and simple cud also do something here..

and somewhere in shootout shikha wud be the one to  be killed off which wud lead tanmay to think differntly of his brother

i wish the cvs had  turned attention to lal singh and bahuji instead of this

best wud hv been if rv had got tanmay and shikha married and then done some emotional atayachar or tried to expose bahuji and gloat on that.

and arpi dufffers ki sardar here  made by  cv

bahubali ka bal hi nikal gaya  😡

eveeryone else is becoming strong and lead weak 👎🏼

end result  arpi shikha bahuji lalsingh rv dead  😕

this is just my thoughts 
hey cb di 🤗

OMG! we are missing you here 😭 😭

i will agree with you 100% and i hope tanmay will get to know RV face soon....😡 😡

abt avi doubt arpi and their separation.....CV has to do something or  else i stop watching it..till everything is clear 😡 😡

luv ya di
yes priya i m here but still bit irregular i would be..

thinking from writers's point of view if this situation or scene can be salvaged or not. 

thas why i think we are in for tragic end to this story..
Originally posted by chatterbox

yes priya i m here but still bit irregular i would be..

thinking from writers's point of view if this situation or scene can be salvaged or not. 

thas why i think we are in for tragic end to this story..

Hey CB di, 😊

Was waiting 4 ur opinion on d new upcoming development. Seriously all here r upset n angry coz of d new upcoming track.......... but hope NO tragic end 2 d story coz CV's will hv 2 get AVITA 2gether in d end n make d story have a happy ending coz dats wat d viewers want n as someone said dat Tv is a medium where any show ppl want a happy end , not like films where there cud b any end. ..............Just hope CV's dont have a tragic end n finish off dis stupid track soon 😡😡😡😡😡😡 Seriously they cud hv done so much if dis track was not there , they cud hv made Arpi know dat bhootni was behind her arrest n then she cud find her real face orsmth n also Rv playing his games 2 expose bhootni n bhootni tryng 2 save herself n making plans 2 get RV out of d way ...............Stupid CV's . 😡😡😡😡 ............... I hope d CV's read dis n know how angry n upset v r coz of dis stupid upcoming track 😡😡😡😡
Originally posted by yoga23priya

hey cb di 🤗

OMG! we are missing you here 😭 😭

i will agree with you 100% and i hope tanmay will get to know RV face soon....😡 😡

abt avi doubt arpi and their separation.....CV has to do something or  else i stop watching it..till everything is clear 😡 😡

luv ya di
Hi CB,
I hope the CVS save the day & do something to undo the damge & this was just a zor ka jtka & Arpits has sense to confide in her husband...I really want to know what Bahuji's role in the whole situation is..That will amke all the difference I feel.... Cos now Bahuji is acting like a good samiritan!!!
woahhhhhhhhh sunday its so thanda here

ghost town it resembles

hi SB  and lakshmi

i dnt know why i keep going back to this theory that rv is  lal singh man
dont know why i feel strongly about this and he is out on mission to destroy thakur khandaan..

why i m sayng tragic end coz i recall the earlier scene where avdesh punches the mirror and blood falls on the wedding pic of him and arpita

mayb i m thinking too much on that significance, dont know but if u look it at in real sense smthing is there

not a single moment has been happy for the lead couple.
going by story its turning more and more destructive here.

viewers wont want tragic end but the duffer queen arpita has already dug a grave here for herself. and only one who can redeem the whole situation now is bahuji here.  and we know she is smart cookie. she can somehow get rv  killed in revenge type  coz he knows her secret. 

something big is planned here if not then  cvs have dug the grave for gkd now..

cant see how damage control wud come now unless it comes from shikha and tanmay  who wud find out abt his bro intentions

Hi........................CB di!!!..I still believe there's damge control coming up..Hopes n' hopes cos if  Duffer queen Arpita(!!!! love ur usage) does this,then the writers have dug their own grave... See what we were asking for and now we are asking for the show to be salvaged..From Suhaag raat to salvation!!!! Quite a journey huh CB di!!!
hii cb di and laxmi di
i m here
yaaa u r right cb di
cv;s ne toh abhubali ka sara dum hi nikal diyaa
yaar abhi yehbhi dekhnaa padegaa kyaaa

omggggggggggg
sachi me arpi ke paas toh avi se bhi kamm dimagg hai
i mean kisi aur ke saath raat guzar ke woh apne pati ki izzat bada rahi ahi kyaa????///
Originally posted by danno

hii cb di and laxmi di
i m here
yaaa u r right cb di
cv;s ne toh abhubali ka sara dum hi nikal diyaa
yaar abhi yehbhi dekhnaa padegaa kyaaa

omggggggggggg
sachi me arpi ke paas toh avi se bhi kamm dimagg hai
i mean kisi aur ke saath raat guzar ke woh apne pati ki izzat bada rahi ahi kyaa????///
Sab se kam akal writers ke paas hai!!! Fools...Dimaag kha rahe hain hamara....
duffer queen created by cvs

there r just two ways to salvage this situation as i mentioned above

shikha and tanmay together can do something and then bahuji for the time being she can show herself once again saving arpita and avdesh thereby making avdesh more grateful to her..

why cant they focus on lal singh

lets do petition we want lal singh back

ok ok i want lal singh back  🤣