Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In my opinion Piya should confront him right now. I'd be ecstatic if she runs away from him, crying just after all that he's said to her. She's just a girl and he's putting her through too much. If she runs off probably he'll see how much he's hurting her with the games he plays.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
But then, isn't that how Abhay-Piya are supposed to be? IMPOSSIBLE? Fine , he snatched away Piya's little paradise at that moment and it is easy to get upset with him. But it is not a boy breaking a girl's heart. It is a 200 year old vampire , a bloodsucking beast breaking a 17 year old girl's heart. That is the start and end of all the emotional conflict. Abhay has made it clear over and over that just why he can't pull Piya into an abyss by opening his arms and heart to her. Just look at that man. He has been through so much of upheavels and above all, he is not even human. How can he just forget that and drown in Piya's moony eyes? He is scared that Piya may go so deep in her love for him that he will never be able to bring her back to reality and Abhay is NOT real.

Point being that it's Piya who needs to take the plunge and push Abhay's limit - convince him that she doesn't care what the future is , she just wants him and not a future which doesn't have him in it.

Abhay is only doing what is best for Piya from an objective point of view. It's Piya who should get a little proactive and return Abhay's faith and make him believe that they may be impossible but they are just meant to be.

And i don't think that Abhay's character graph hasn't progressed. We have come a long way from a cold, frigid , condescending stud to a kind , compassionate man who carries a light for everyone even though he has nothing inside him except darkness.

ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aarey..pls understand the situation of..abhay..guys..i mean he dont want to hurt pia..thats y he do all sorts of things..."koi to mere abhay ku samjho yaar":D...ALTHOUGH..HE SAYS THAT THIS IS NOT REAL..BT ALL THE THINGS..THEY..ARE DOING REAL..HAHA:)so just enjoy..:D 🤣 Edited by ifrah. - 13 years ago
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

my situation s d same as well..!

m DAMN ANGRY wid him..bt cnt hate him.. cuz i love him..! 😔

divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe......i know u just want an excuse to bash abhay huh???😆i felt bad for piya😭.she was so happy nd  the sudden change of expressions on her face.........i fel abhay has multiple personality disorder😉........kabhi accha toh kabhi Mr. Sadu. Raichand......... Edited by divya92 - 13 years ago
patakha-guddi thumbnail
yeah a ganda bachcha but u cn be ngry wid dis child coz hes tooo swttttttt
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ritzie..and everyone..if interested.. I have updated my post on page one read...if time permits..!!😆
ilove99 thumbnail
really he is abhay sadu raichand😡 some one please help him he really needs help!sometimes he is so sweet😳 and says that 'No one else Pia, Only you! In my life there is no place for anyone else except you!'.and  " piya tum akeli nahin ho i am with you'🤗' so why do he has to spoil everything again and again!😵but then also i can't hate him.😒🤔
Originally posted by: Ritz93

Okay second anti-Abhay post coming from ME - one of the most drooling fans of Abhay? Kya din aa gaye hain. 😕

Anyways, first I need to sort out Copyright issues before I come out with my $#?#.
Copyright: Abhay Sadu Raichand is a trademark picked up from Poco's FF.

Now back to Mr Sadu Raichand. 

Why he has to spoil such a sweet day and good mood? Bhagwan jab muskurahat baant raha tha to kya sadu raichand Maithili ko bachane gaya tha? 

Okay, though I am angry with him, I am not inviting any bashings for him in this post. I still love him. So, if you can write positive views to lift the mood up or you share my temporary  thoughts, then you are most welcome to comment.

With experience, we hope that it will be fine by tomorrow as most probably, Abhiya will be back in the romantic mood❤️. So, our moods will be lifted again. 

Till then...

Ganda bachcha - Abhay Sadu Raichand - Help him become a good bachcha by sharing your advices....🤓🤓🤓

Aur haan bashers, be ready with your tomatoes and eggs. I am not teasing him this time.  I am angry with him. 
(I seemed to have finished my last supply of eggs and tomatoes in my Valentine's party so, I badly need it again).

Hey ppl!
i think i can answer this one...
its already shown that Abhay can read mind by touching the person & Piya is no exception here (infact this power of his prolly only works with Piya 😆)...thats why everytime he touches Piya he can read her mind....so when he took her by his hand he read all thoughts in Piya's mind and told her "its not real" before she starts dreaming again....remember ppl his first line was "ye kya kar rhi ho Piya?"

yup...thats what i can think
thanku

divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Hey ppl!
i think i can answer this one...
its already shown that Abhay can read mind by touching the person & Piya is no exception here (infact this power of his prolly only works with Piya 😆)...thats why everytime he touches Piya he can read her mind....so when he took her by his hand he read all thoughts in Piya's mind and told her "its not real" before she starts dreaming again....remember ppl his first line was "ye kya kar rhi ho Piya?"

yup...thats what i can think
thanku

yaa.his powers work only on piya.....😆yaaa i think he read her mind nd then h e said ye kya kar rahi ho piya.....gr88........y cant he read chandeena's mind......fir toh piya par koi museebat nahi aeega...........whenever piya sees him luvingly he is like
" no piya no"mujhe aise mat dekho......agar tum mujhe aise dekhogi toh mein tumse dur nahi reh sakta......i m telling u he has split personality disorder......y cant he cure himself??😆
Edited by divya92 - 13 years ago