Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Achcha bachcha - Abhay Angel Raichand

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This post is no longer valid as Abhay is achcha bacha back again.

Original subject: Ganda Bachcha - Abhay Sadu Raichand
Okay second anti-Abhay post coming from ME - one of the most drooling fans of Abhay? Kya din aa gaye hain. πŸ˜•

Anyways, first I need to sort out Copyright issues before I come out with my $#?#.
Copyright: Abhay Sadu Raichand is a trademark picked up from Poco's FF.

Now back to Mr Sadu Raichand. 

Why he has to spoil such a sweet day and good mood? Bhagwan jab muskurahat baant raha tha to kya sadu raichand Maithili ko bachane gaya tha? 

Okay, though I am angry with him, I am not inviting any bashings for him in this post. I still love him. So, if you can write positive views to lift the mood up or you share my temporary  thoughts, then you are most welcome to comment.

With experience, we hope that it will be fine by tomorrow as most probably, Abhiya will be back in the romantic mood❀️. So, our moods will be lifted again. 

Till then...

Ganda bachcha - Abhay Sadu Raichand - Help him become a good bachcha by sharing your advices....πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

Aur haan bashers, be ready with your tomatoes and eggs. I am not teasing him this time.  I am angry with him. 
(I seemed to have finished my last supply of eggs and tomatoes in my Valentine's party so, I badly need it again).

Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shyamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even though u r angry with him u dont  want any bashing against him becoz u still luv him..😊 same situation with all.....my heart is broken..i am upset....sad....in pain.....i cant blame him too....but still he is the one to blame......
cant our sadu use his sixth sense and see future and sense tht they will be always together..they are like opposite pole of magnet....
hope he will make for it by winning the couples contestπŸ˜ƒ
its only hope.........hope this time he wont find any problem with tht...
actually he should take some classes from sid all time love guru how to impress girls,not to break their hearts
keeping fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup,
He is a Ganda Bachha.😑
Akele mein " piya tum akeli nahin hon, r logon ke samne😑
I  really hate this behaviour of Abhay.😑

Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyamz

even though u r angry with him u dont  want any bashing against him becoz u still luv him..😊 same situation with all.....my heart is broken..i am upset....sad....in pain.....i cant blame him too....but still he is the one to blame......

>> Very true - we can't blame him but he is the one to blame... What a condition!!! I wish somethings changes in tomorrow's episodeπŸ˜• 

cant our sadu use his sixth sense and see future and sense tht they will be always together..they are like opposite pole of magnet....
>> He doesn't need to use his sixth sense for that. Even we can tell him that if listens πŸ˜›

hope he will make for it by winning the couples contestπŸ˜ƒ
>> I have a feeling it will be TraNgad. After such talks who will give them award?πŸ˜•

its only hope.........hope this time he wont find any problem with tht...
actually he should take some classes from sid all time love guru how to impress girls,not to break their hearts
>> I know Sid should give him "10 tips to make your girlfriend happy" this boy can't do anything romantic. Thank god atleast Angad was so good to Ruhi.

keeping fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Me too. for tomorrow. Till then πŸ˜•

Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ozzy88

yup,

He is a Ganda Bachha.😑
Akele mein " piya tum akeli nahin hon, r logon ke samne😑
>> You are right. Akele mein he was sooo cute aur ab pata nahin. Why is he so unpredictable? πŸ˜‘ Why can't he be just nice if not super nice?πŸ˜•

I  really hate this behaviour of Abhay.😑
>> My problem is whatever happens, I can't hate him πŸ˜•

luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm tht was kinda disappointing....
i mean everything was goin sooo nicely n all of a sudden abhay ?????
but well ya hopefully we'll have awesome abhiya scenes today πŸ˜ƒ
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv07prida

hmm tht was kinda disappointing....

i mean everything was goin sooo nicely n all of a sudden abhay ?????
but well ya hopefully we'll have awesome abhiya scenes today πŸ˜ƒ

>> Thanks for that grin. I am sure we will have some nice scenes in the next episode πŸ˜ƒ.

Till then he badly needs some advice either from us or from Sid.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oK..my say is that..the very fact that ABHAY  saw that he is going to be swept away in her eyes..and loose he self control..he immediately..put his BRAMHASTRA..of saying THIS SI NOT REAL dont dream PIYA..!! So what does it show that he is so scared of her LOVE..HE knows that IT IS ONLY HER & HER EYES & HER UNDYING LOVE FOR HIM that drives him crazy & he does things without his control..he did that so i tis very sad for Piya with all that LOVE which was oozing from her eyes...but teh very fact that he did see that SHOWS..HOW😍 MUCH HE LOVES HER & HE dreads her LOVE..so sweet na..!!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜..Howzzaaatt Ritzie..!!Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice post Ritzi...yes Abhiya are becoming so predictable and somewhat boring....nothing is moving for them...its like they are waiting for Sid to arrive and pull them out of this unreal love to the real one😊

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya u r ri8.........i think that now i dont like abhay behaviour.....from the beginning he is still the same...........no chage..............
why cvs not changing his behaviour towards piya.....................