Achcha bachcha - Abhay Angel Raichand - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Ritzy you saachi mein angry with Abhay? πŸ˜’ I thought this was just a fun post. Silly me i dont know why but these days im getting conphused easily!
Anyways back to the post. Abhay is officially the sadu guy lol. But i just lurve this sadupan. And im not at all angry with him cuz this kind of behaviour is expected from him. Time and again he has said that him and Piya can be nothing more than friends so when Piya looks at him with such affection Abhay had to remind her about the dark reality. It was bound to happen. So no complaints. AP are the dark love story so too much mush doesnt suit them waise bhi. ;)

Ah Anu, don't worry. I think I too have mood swings like Abhay. I am totally fine now. It was just my first reactions after watching the post. You know I watch a couple of hours later than you. 

I am fine now and not angry with him. How can I be? It's not possible to remain angry with him.

Yes, I totally understand that AP is a dark story and we will get these jhatakas quite often. 
Originally posted by ozzy88

its not gud ritz.
if u r angry, don't lose it that easilyπŸ˜†

He is such a sweetie. I can't be angry with him for long. Even if I try, the forum friends don't let me. πŸ˜† See, how everybody joined hands in fixing the mood. 
Originally posted by Ritz93

>> Thanks for that grin. I am sure we will have some nice scenes in the next episode πŸ˜ƒ.

Till then he badly needs some advice either from us or from Sid.
n why has abhay changed to acha bacha?????
Originally posted by luv07prida

n why has abhay changed to acha bacha?????

😳 Help in reminding me - When was he a ganda bachcha? πŸ˜ƒ

Well, when I went through all the answers, they did help in changing my views back to original. πŸ˜ƒ
thanx for changing the topic name;)haha:D 🀣 Edited by ifrah. - 13 years ago

😳 Help in reminding me - When was he a ganda bachcha? πŸ˜ƒ

Well, when I went through all the answers, they did help in changing my views back to original. πŸ˜ƒ
]]

ya i undersatnd completelyEmbarrassed......he was always always a very romantic bachaπŸ˜›
Originally posted by luv07prida

ya i undersatnd completely😳......he was always always a very romantic bachaπŸ˜›

Naughty girl πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Adi, I am back in full swing after reading your post. I told you so many times, you should make a post on the days when there is some down moments. oh my god. You should make this as a separate post so that more people can read it and get happy.
>> social economic problems - πŸ€£

1. treat larynigitis - πŸ€£πŸ€£ how about using his own clinic?

2. can't sell clothes πŸ€£πŸ€£

3. Poor Hassu πŸ€£

4. causes for recession πŸ€£πŸ€£

5.industry failure πŸ€£πŸ€£

6. World war 3 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh god, I forgot that Abhay was a saviour, an angel (and in your company, he is an economist too🀣)

Ofcourse, ofcourse, little ruding was nothing for saving the world. 

πŸ€—for you Adi. You are such a darling. 

Don't forget to make this as a separate post.

I misspelled 'Laryngitis'. 😭 *sighs*

but....you're happy now na? :D πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

1. Doctors who treat themselves are not very healthy....I mean, it is not a good thing to do, so can't let him do it na! 😳

*dreamy sigh*

Abhay is a much much better economist than Pig-ou and Kindle-burger (Kindleberger) and Malt-hus and other edible sounding guys.

Umm....separate post? Okie. Tongue

😲 You think I want to bash him. Noooooooooooooo. You don't know me then. Well, ofcourse our first introduction was a post which was again a teaser for him. That's why. But Divz I am actually a big fan of him and less fan of Pia. He is a darling. If you get to see my previous posts, I have always been a brainless supporter for him.πŸ˜ƒ 

I don't know why but I was expecting everything will be fine for their Valentine's Day. And we may not know - May be it will be πŸ˜ƒ

By the way - you do seem to agree with me this time πŸ˜ƒ 
hey bhagwan...ye toh serious ho gayi.........i was just joking yaar.....merko nahi tha serious matter ho jaaegaCry
Originally posted by divya92

hey bhagwan...ye toh serious ho gayi.........i was just joking yaar.....merko nahi tha serious matter ho jaaega😭

Oye tum serious nahi thi. Sorry, you didn't use ROFLs, so pata hi nahi chala. 

Let's making it a non-serious matter πŸ€£