Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Achcha bachcha - Abhay Angel Raichand - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divya92

yaa.his powers work only on piya.....πŸ˜†yaaa i think he read her mind nd then h e said ye kya kar rahi ho piya.....gr88........y cant he read chandeena's mind......fir toh piya par koi museebat nahi aeega...........whenever piya sees him luvingly he is like
" no piya no"mujhe aise mat dekho......agar tum mujhe aise dekhogi toh mein tumse dur nahi reh sakta......i m telling u he has split personality disorder......y cant he cure himself??πŸ˜†

lol ok ya personally i dont think Chandeena is doing anything against Pia now....yes they did try to find out Pia's secret but when they went to that anathashram, in that file Pia's info page was torn by someone (& i think its quite obvious Abhay did that...maybe he found out what Chandeene were up to)....so yes he is reading mind
and his other power of forseeing future when anything bad has to happen...so he saw Pia in trouble...but then i dont think Chandeena is involved here, maybe Sid  (a guess)...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh yaar...Abhay's just afraid public place mein Pia use aise dekhegi toh usse bhi 'control nahin hoga' na....khaandaani problem you see.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tabhi scolded her. And if he's romantic with her then T ki despo-ness will increase and she might kick Shankar and jump on Abhay. Usse social and economic problems honge...

1. Abhay will have to yell at T to get away from him. Usse he will get larynigitis, to treat which will mean extra expenses.

2. Seeing the real financial condition of the Raichands, they will either be unable to pay for his treatment, or will have to sell off some of their furniture to pay the bills. No clothes because they don't have many.

3. Haseena will become unable to colour her hair.

4. This will lead to a decrease in the demand for hair colour in the market, leading to surplus supply. When supply is greater than demand, prices fall, leading to a decrease in production (coz producers won't get enough money). This will lead to unemployment since they cannot pay their workers. Thus, deflation will occur, ultimately leading to recession and depression.

5. Also, Shankar might sue T, and since all her money goes on clothes and cosmetics, these industries would fail too.

6. Social problems - T's violence will incite others to violence and thus lead to World War 3.

Hope that helps.πŸ˜›

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

But then, isn't that how Abhay-Piya are supposed to be? IMPOSSIBLE? Fine , he snatched away Piya's little paradise at that moment and it is easy to get upset with him. But it is not a boy breaking a girl's heart. It is a 200 year old vampire , a bloodsucking beast breaking a 17 year old girl's heart. That is the start and end of all the emotional conflict. Abhay has made it clear over and over that just why he can't pull Piya into an abyss by opening his arms and heart to her. Just look at that man. He has been through so much of upheavels and above all, he is not even human. How can he just forget that and drown in Piya's moony eyes? He is scared that Piya may go so deep in her love for him that he will never be able to bring her back to reality and Abhay is NOT real.

Point being that it's Piya who needs to take the plunge and push Abhay's limit - convince him that she doesn't care what the future is , she just wants him and not a future which doesn't have him in it.

Abhay is only doing what is best for Piya from an objective point of view. It's Piya who should get a little proactive and return Abhay's faith and make him believe that they may be impossible but they are just meant to be.

And i don't think that Abhay's character graph hasn't progressed. We have come a long way from a cold, frigid , condescending stud to a kind , compassionate man who carries a light for everyone even though he has nothing inside him except darkness.

Poca..I dont know what we would do without YOU...You are sooooooooooooooo awesoem just  liketeh show..GOD every word you have said is so perfect & I agree to every bit of it..its just that I dont know how to write beautifully and so touchingly  like you..!! I want to actually cry ..I am in tears with the beauty of your post..I swear..!!πŸ€—
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But then, isn't that how Abhay-Piya are supposed to be? IMPOSSIBLE? Fine , he snatched away Piya's little paradise at that moment and it is easy to get upset with him. But it is not a boy breaking a girl's heart. It is a 200 year old vampire , a bloodsucking beast breaking a 17 year old girl's heart. That is the start and end of all the emotional conflict. Abhay has made it clear over and over that just why he can't pull Piya into an abyss by opening his arms and heart to her. Just look at that man. He has been through so much of upheavels and above all, he is not even human. How can he just forget that and drown in Piya's moony eyes? He is scared that Piya may go so deep in her love for him that he will never be able to bring her back to reality and Abhay is NOT real.

Point being that it's Piya who needs to take the plunge and push Abhay's limit - convince him that she doesn't care what the future is , she just wants him and not a future which doesn't have him in it.

Abhay is only doing what is best for Piya from an objective point of view. It's Piya who should get a little proactive and return Abhay's faith and make him believe that they may be impossible but they are just meant to be.

And i don't think that Abhay's character graph hasn't progressed. We have come a long way from a cold, frigid , condescending stud to a kind , compassionate man who carries a light for everyone even though he has nothing inside him except darkness.

Thanks Poco , I completely agree ..abhay is suppose to be like this , after all he is having pain for 200 years . I am waitting for piya to get proactive as she was before to find abhay truth. Today piya and abhay are frs after there truth is reveled .
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

oK..my say is that..the very fact that ABHAY  saw that he is going to be swept away in her eyes..and loose he self control..he immediately..put his BRAMHASTRA..of saying THIS SI NOT REAL dont dream PIYA..!! So what does it show that he is so scared of her LOVE..HE knows that IT IS ONLY HER & HER EYES & HER UNDYING LOVE FOR HIM that drives him crazy & he does things without his control..he did that so i tis very sad for Piya with all that LOVE which was oozing from her eyes...but teh very fact that he did see that SHOWS..HOW😍 MUCH HE LOVES HER & HE dreads her LOVE..so sweet na..!!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜..Howzzaaatt Ritzie..!!

Totzy - thanks. πŸ€—. Love you for that. You are a true fan. That was such a positive thought. Me feel better.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ritzy you saachi mein angry with Abhay? πŸ˜’ I thought this was just a fun post. Silly me i dont know why but these days im getting conphused easily!
Anyways back to the post. Abhay is officially the sadu guy lol. But i just lurve this sadupan. And im not at all angry with him cuz this kind of behaviour is expected from him. Time and again he has said that him and Piya can be nothing more than friends so when Piya looks at him with such affection Abhay had to remind her about the dark reality. It was bound to happen. So no complaints. AP are the dark love story so too much mush doesnt suit them waise bhi. ;)
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel_voice

Nice post Ritzi...yes Abhiya are becoming so predictable and somewhat boring....nothing is moving for them...its like they are waiting for Sid to arrive and pull them out of this unreal love to the real one😊

Thanks Angel. You said predictable? I found it such a mood spoiler. It was so cute moment with everybody so happy. But Sadu Raichand has swored to be a mood spoiler πŸ˜• 

May be you are right. Sid should pull him up in his own way. πŸ˜Š Whatever, Abhay does need classes from Sid to be a mood lifter.
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiaravivian

ya u r ri8.........i think that now i dont like abhay behaviour.....from the beginning he is still the same...........no chage..............
why cvs not changing his behaviour towards piya.....................

You are right he is being the same throughout. It's just us who start expecting coo-coo from him which is so not Abhay. Didn't we always love him for his attitude? 

I do like him for being the same. It's just the yesterday's last scene seemed like a mood spoiler. Well, true he was just being Abhay but couldn't just for one day he could have kept quite? πŸ˜• 
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kristalizzed

In my opinion Piya should confront him right now. I'd be ecstatic if she runs away from him, crying just after all that he's said to her. She's just a girl and he's putting her through too much. If she runs off probably he'll see how much he's hurting her with the games he plays.

You echo my sentiments for Pia. She has been put through too much. But even he can't help it, can he? I think, he is suffering more when he is doing this. Don't you think so? But as he always says, even he doesn't have answers for all this.  

I just wanted him to forget the reality checks and enjoy those few moments in the college. 
Ritzie thumbnail

>>Thanks Poco for reminding what Abhay is. I think, at times in those cute moments, we also forget what this story is about. We start treating it like a normal love story. He has to do a reality check and bring Pia and us back to reality.😊

>>But how? She doesn't know anything about that dark side. Her emotions haven't reached a stage where Abhay is everything for her. I think this will happen once she starts feeling that her life is not without Abhay. 

>>I guess, you are right. Even last time Pia blamed him to not able to control his feelings. Pia has to try harder. I remember you said that he has gone back into his shell and now Pia has to start from the scratch.

>>You are right again, Poco. He is a changed man. He feels now - for his present, Pia's present, and Pia's future. I guess, what he is doing is keeping Pia's future in mind.