Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Achcha bachcha - Abhay Angel Raichand - Page 4

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ifrah.

aarey..pls understand the situation of..abhay..guys..i mean he dont want to hurt pia..thats y he do all sorts of things..."koi to mere abhay ku samjho yaar":D...ALTHOUGH..HE SAYS THAT THIS IS NOT REAL..BT ALL THE THINGS..THEY..ARE DOING REAL..HAHA:)so just enjoy..:D 🤣

Dil khush kar diya ðŸ¤£. You are right, let's enjoy the things they are doing and don't bother about his little mood spoilers. 

One objection: Mere Abhay? Nah Nah he is our Abhay. But it's okay since you supported him even in bad times. Okay objection overruled😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

my situation s d same as well..!

m DAMN ANGRY wid him..bt cnt hate him.. cuz i love him..! 😔

They will be fine. I think what we need at this time is positive views. My whole purpose of this post was to have positive reminders from others. Just go through the beautiful positive views everybody has posted and trust me you will feel better.

We need to thank everybody who helped us in getting back in loving him more.
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divya92

hehe......i know u just want an excuse to bash abhay huh???😆i felt bad for piya😭.she was so happy nd  the sudden change of expressions on her face.........i fel abhay has multiple personality disorder😉........kabhi accha toh kabhi Mr. Sadu. Raichand.........

😲 You think I want to bash him. Noooooooooooooo. You don't know me then. Well, ofcourse our first introduction was a post which was again a teaser for him. That's why. But Divz I am actually a big fan of him and less fan of Pia. He is a darling. If you get to see my previous posts, I have always been a brainless supporter for him.😃 

I don't know why but I was expecting everything will be fine for their Valentine's Day. And we may not know - May be it will be 😃

By the way - you do seem to agree with me this time 😃 
Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASMI95

yeah a ganda bachcha but u cn be ngry wid dis child coz hes tooo swttttttt

That's very sweet reply. Yes, I can hardly get angry with him. You know between yesterday when I wrote this post and now - I am already half back. Rahi sahi kasar aap sabke sweet comments poori kar denge. So, by the time we watch the show, we will be in full swing. 😃 
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its not gud ritz.
if u r angry, don't lose it that easily😆
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ritzie..and everyone..if interested.. I have updated my post on page one read...if time permits..!!😆

I read it. Thanks
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

really he is abhay sadu raichand😡 some one please help him he really needs help!sometimes he is so sweet😳 and says that 'No one else Pia, Only you! In my life there is no place for anyone else except you!'.and  " piya tum akeli nahin ho i am with you'🤗' so why do he has to spoil everything again and again!😵but then also i can't hate him.😒🤔

Well, as everybody is saying it's we who are forgetting what this story is all about. It's not him. He is just doing a reality check for us. But yeah, I too wish he wouldn't have done that to Pia in those dreamy moments. If only he could have waited for another couple of minutes.But don't worry, it's Abhiya. They can't stay far for long time and they will be back today in another of those moments. ðŸ˜ƒ
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Hey ppl!
i think i can answer this one...
its already shown that Abhay can read mind by touching the person & Piya is no exception here (infact this power of his prolly only works with Piya 😆)...thats why everytime he touches Piya he can read her mind....so when he took her by his hand he read all thoughts in Piya's mind and told her "its not real" before she starts dreaming again....remember ppl his first line was "ye kya kar rhi ho Piya?"

yup...thats what i can think
thanku

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Nishi. Yes, his powers work stronger with Pia because he also is emotionally attached to her. ðŸ˜Š
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divya92

yaa.his powers work only on piya.....😆yaaa i think he read her mind nd then h e said ye kya kar rahi ho piya.....gr88........y cant he read chandeena's mind......fir toh piya par koi museebat nahi aeega...........whenever piya sees him luvingly he is like
" no piya no"mujhe aise mat dekho......agar tum mujhe aise dekhogi toh mein tumse dur nahi reh sakta......i m telling u he has split personality disorder......y cant he cure himself??😆

Oye Divz, I already said - no bashing for Abhay. He doesn't have any disorders. He is fine. He is perfect, He is great and yes, I am back in mood. (thanks if that was your intention of using reverse pshychology ðŸ˜‰)
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amail1601

Oh yaar...Abhay's just afraid public place mein Pia use aise dekhegi toh usse bhi 'control nahin hoga' na....khaandaani problem you see.😆😆😆 Tabhi scolded her. And if he's romantic with her then T ki despo-ness will increase and she might kick Shankar and jump on Abhay. Usse social and economic problems honge...

1. Abhay will have to yell at T to get away from him. Usse he will get larynigitis, to treat which will mean extra expenses.

2. Seeing the real financial condition of the Raichands, they will either be unable to pay for his treatment, or will have to sell off some of their furniture to pay the bills. No clothes because they don't have many.

3. Haseena will become unable to colour her hair.

4. This will lead to a decrease in the demand for hair colour in the market, leading to surplus supply. When supply is greater than demand, prices fall, leading to a decrease in production (coz producers won't get enough money). This will lead to unemployment since they cannot pay their workers. Thus, deflation will occur, ultimately leading to recession and depression.

5. Also, Shankar might sue T, and since all her money goes on clothes and cosmetics, these industries would fail too.

6. Social problems - T's violence will incite others to violence and thus lead to World War 3.

Hope that helps.😛

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Adi, I am back in full swing after reading your post. I told you so many times, you should make a post on the days when there is some down moments. oh my god. You should make this as a separate post so that more people can read it and get happy.
>> social economic problems - ðŸ¤£

1. treat larynigitis - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ how about using his own clinic?

2. can't sell clothes ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

3. Poor Hassu ðŸ¤£

4. causes for recession ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

5.industry failure ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

6. World war 3 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Oh god, I forgot that Abhay was a saviour, an angel (and in your company, he is an economist too🤣)

Ofcourse, ofcourse, little ruding was nothing for saving the world. 

🤗for you Adi. You are such a darling. 

Don't forget to make this as a separate post.