Rani's BitterSweet cc Edition #15 - Invites Only - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I've been wanting to make a Madhuri siggy since JDJ started .. BUT i have the most difficult time choosing pics of her.. they ALL are unbelievably stunning 😆

i just saw the RRC ... niceeeeeee rach! you should make more :P then maybe we could open a shop 😛🤣
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

HEY! 😲
I always say nice things about everyone .. you're just mean, so you give me no opportunity to do that for you 😛

When have you ever said nice things about me? I have always tareefed you but you're always being mean to me 😭

I'm mean because you're mean hmph!

--Rachna-- thumbnail

Thanks Rani =)
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
--Rachna-- thumbnail

i just saw the RRC ... niceeeeeee rach! you should make more :P then maybe we could open a shop 😛🤣

Uff I think I wrote it very small, it's barely noticeable 😆 Aahhh finally some tareef 😳 Thanks 😃 I did make a couple of Sushi siggie before 😳 Oh yes, we should but it takes me ages to make 1 siggie 🤣

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Uff I think I wrote it very small, it's barely noticeable 😆 Aahhh finally some tareef 😳 Thanks 😃 I did make a couple of Sushi siggie before 😳 Oh yes, we should but it takes me ages to make 1 siggie 🤣

uff same here! I take forever, cause i try out so many different things .. that's why i never really made a shop cause i'd probably be offended if the person never used it, after spending all that time on it 😆
--Rachna-- thumbnail

uff same here! I take forever, cause i try out so many different things .. that's why i never really made a shop cause i'd probably be offended if the person never used it, after spending all that time on it 😆

It takes me ages cause it's really difficult to blend all the pics. Waise what do you use? I wanna try out many things as well but the software I use has very limited things =( But this Madz siggie turned out better than I expected 😆

Sweetu did ask me to open a shop and I'm like no thanks 😆 I'm also afraid of the same thing!

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

It takes me ages cause it's really difficult to blend all the pics. Waise what do you use? I wanna try out many things as well but the software I use has very limited things =( But this Madz siggie turned out better than I expected 😆

Sweetu did ask me to open a shop and I'm like no thanks 😆 I'm also afraid of the same thing!

I use Photofiltre..a lot of people don't like it merely cause it lacks the layer effect that gives the siggy the ultimate "pop" 
But i love it .. i tried photoshop and paintshop but just couldn't grasp all those crazy tools 🤔

What do you use?
Edited by PimpJuice - 13 years ago
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Ufff why do you keep logging off ðŸ¤”

I use PhotoImpact, something apparently no one has ever heard of 😆 This one also has so many crazy tools but none of them are of any good or maybe it's because I don't know what to do with them 🤔