Rani's BitterSweet cc Edition #15 - Invites Only

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
*Strictly Invites Only*
*No Trespassing*
*No Stalkers*

First thing's first & we shall start with the happy things! 😛 We all know there's no one that can take my title away from me aka the Spamming Queen. 😆 Well except maybe Pinkadu (Pinks) who has more posts than me! 😆 She can be the spamming princess, I shall remain the queen. 😆 Anyways...we have one such member who has reached 11,000+ posts and deserves a special recognition. This member is none other than Sid Bhai. So let's use this cc to party away. 🥳 Congratulations Sid bhai for reaching 11,000+ posts on IF. You have a LONG way to go to be termed as a spamming king though! 😆 But congrats nevertheless.

Your cake:

Pretty creative eh?! I know! Blue's just a pretty color! I wish to see you soar with your posts on IF and reach over 30,000+ posts! 😛 Celebration time! 🥳

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the sadder part of this post. I'm not forcing anyone to read this portion if they do not wish to. But a head's up it gets depressing. 😭

Over the weekend I lost someone who was quite dear to me. He was a great friend, someone whom was a huge inspiration to me.
He was such a positive, encouraging, and a very helpful friend. I still remember the convos we had about Tech when I was applying to different places a few years ago. I knew i wouldn't get in, but he believed in me more than I believed in myself. I didn't get in, but that didn't matter. He was simply so encouraging. And then how can I ever forget our short football convos about the Patriots. He wanted me to despise the team, but I only gave the team so much love! Last but not least our singing dreams. I wish he could have seen me accomplish my SRGMP (singing reality show) dream. The day I make it on that stage, I'll surely be thinking about him. I will miss him, but I'll know deep inside that he's up there watching everything and he will be just as proud of me as he was when I told him I had gotten into VCU. His talent will live on forever. I remember we'd always talk about hanging out, but it never happened due to our busy schedules. I'll always regret that. I know that he's up there watching and looking after all of us. RIP. My prayers and thoughts go out to the entire family and all I can say is may God give them strength to stay strong. We will miss him, but he will never be forgotten. ? And we all must remember that he'd want us to be smiling always! ?This news hit me quite hard as it came as a shock to many.

I cursed myself for something I discovered today. I wrote this on his wall:

"i just saw your invite & message today to join your group, the bidnizz show. i cursed myself for not seeing it earlier. little did i know that when i did see your invitation and joined the group you'd be so far away. but i'll make you proud with my singing! ? i promise that much! this all still seems so surreal. </3 i miss you!
"

He was a singer. <3 A truly talented one! :-) Here's a preview of my favorite song that he sang.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhCFel5C9DA[/YOUTUBE]

I urge you all to check out his youtube links and other songs. I promise you won't be disappointed at all. https://www.youtube.com/user/Igga4eva06

He lived life to his fullest and taught others around him to do the same. He was a hero during the VA Tech shootings as well. He always carried a smile on his face. Life is indeed too short to be living with regrets.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cslHWo4wI3A[/YOUTUBE]

And this video was made in tribute to him
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBT-dJUUww[/YOUTUBE]

23 was a young age.

"if tears could build a stairway, and memories were a lane.
we would walk right up to heaven, and bring you back again.
no farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye.
you were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why.
our hearts ache in sadness, and many tears will flow.
what it meant to lose you, no one can ever know.
but now we know you want us, to mourn for you no more.
to remember all the happy times, life still has much in store.
since you'll never be forgotten, we pledge to you today.

a hallowed place within our hearts, is where you'll always stay." ❤️

I miss him more than anything, but I know that he wouldn't want any of his loved ones to be mourning his death but rather celebrating his life.

AS I love you so much! And I know you're looking over us from up abo
ve!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that bittersweet intro I welcome you all to the 15th edition of my chat club. Thank you for making it this far with me. A friendly reminder this cc is STRICTLY invites only. If you're not sure whether you're allowed or not, please PM me. If you want to be a part of this cc please PM me requesting permission. But no trespassing.

Link to the previous cc: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595136

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OH and I thought some of you would like to see Tashu's (Nikkitasha of DID's) performances on NYE's! :)

So here it is

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mPCzOpsjnw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Numba 1 baby 😎

RIP kismat connection <3

congrats sid! lol @ his cake 😆
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RIP Rani's friend

And congrats Sid, I have more posts than him 😛

I have a lot of posts too 😳 When is my next party? :P
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You have 9 000 posts less than me 😛

Someone needs to throw me a party when I reach 15 000 😳

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAY I'm spamming princess😳 Thanks CPR:) 

Congratulations Sid😃 Keep up the hard spamming work

Oh I'll try to post in your CC now, I had totally forgotten abt the CC😆

Edit: R.I.P Anupam😳 I'm so sorry once again for your loss CPR😳
Edited by pinkisluv91 - 13 years ago
LOL pinka used to have 5 posts on 1 page before...now she barely has 1 🤣 Tari single lady ne bhuli gayi ke su? :P

uff lazy :P lmao

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

You have 9 000 posts less than me 😛

Someone needs to throw me a party when I reach 15 000 😳

lol i like parties -smirk-
how is you spooky thread doing?
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

LOL pinka used to have 5 posts on 1 page before...now she barely has 1 🤣 Tari single lady ne bhuli gayi ke su? :P

uff lazy :P lmao

LMAO I know😳 I am so bored of IF nowadays😳

Bhuli gayi😲 Tu mane bhuli gayi che😡 

yea I know I'm lazy😭😆 but I'll just be cool and say, I was just floating around😎