Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
There was a drastic change from 2005 to 2006. 2006--07 was the best one. Those full sleeved shirts and trousers and all...

I am sure the old costme designer was sacked when CID became a 1 hour show.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

this is yet again the "highway" look...fire in his eyes

to be continued...

Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maa main dar gayi

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ever charming and ferocious look!!! 😍☺️❀️
That is a little too ferocious. God cant save you from me types
QUOTE=Rashida13]There one dialogue in this of ACP sir to Abhijeet which I found very nice when they see the imposter had replaced all of Abhijeet's pics with his own..."Itne saalon mein main toh bilkul waise ka waise hi ho, par tum bohot badal chuke ho"...πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by: deep_baner

even that one which abhijeet says when acp asks why he waas in such a hurry to meet the impostor, "Sir, 1-2 awards main bhi dena chahta hun usey"πŸ˜†

Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even that one which abhijeet says when acp asks why he waas in such a hurry to meet the impostor, "Sir, 1-2 awards main bhi dena chahta hun usey"πŸ˜† 

the anger which ahijeet exhibits in this case is different from other kinds of anger. He is furious at the thought of someone using his name to give a bad name to hi as well as CID...what an actor, he can even portray different kinds of angerπŸ‘
Yes this anger is different then the normal anger at a khooni. He can portray shades of anger. This anger is how dare you kind of anger
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_baner

the anger which ahijeet exhibits in this case is different from other kinds of anger. ...what an actor, he can even portray different kinds of angerπŸ‘

thats y he is my abhi😳
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though I have not seen the Case of Last Show...actually due to my net problem I cant download it till now...so watching The Case of Two Abhijit...because i already downloaded it from Bento's collection
Though I watched the episode so many times...I love to watch it again so many times...first time when I watched this episode in Re-run I felt that this is another Accused Officer type of episode specially when Daya sir said- "Tu Abhijit ko paise de raha hai " ...but I was wrong
Starting with the phone & Daya sir said - "Abhijit aapka phone hai"...this AAP really difficult to hear in the year of 2011
Naresh is very good...specially when he describe Naresh's face to them...
I love the way Daya sir said to Naresh - "Bas yehi hai"
Aditya sir is really superb...in 2001 also he acts like a very experienced actor...what a expression when he said- "Chal chalke dekhte hai kaun aadmi hai jo mere naam ka julus nikal raha hai "..."Haan toh CID Ins Abhijit kya haal hai tere "...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ throughout the episode his expression r just mind-blowing...hats off u sir
Scene of Nakli Abhijit's house is too good...ACP sir & Abhijit sir's conversation is so natural...Some dialogues r too good...
ACP sir- "Mein toh aise ke aisa hoon bas tum badal gaye ho Abhijit " πŸ˜†..."Agar uska nishana tumhare jaisa acha ho toh garbad ho sakti hai"...
Investigation part is also very good & story & dialogues r very good...very well directed episode...not a single moment they distracted from the plot...actually when I watch this kind of episode I always compare it with today's episode...anyway dil khush ho gaya πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by debasree04 - 13 years ago