CID

THE GREAT IF RE-RUN THREAD - 1

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice idea....
will try to be here.....

love these two episodes...the strange clues is a twisted and interesting episode.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Visrom Dii..........great thread. A very nice step taken by you. Will surely try best to take part in discussions and make your effort very successful.
Hmm...Di, actually, I can't remember anything about these two episodes. I think I haven't watched these. So, I'll have to watch these carefully to discuss...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's precisely why we are giving the video links. 😊
Di, this new name is perfect.....IF rerun!!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thread!! I will surely watch the 2 episodes by night and give my review then... I am sure tjis tgread will be a success!! 😃

I cant recollect much about the 2 cases! Thanks for the links!!!
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
visrom, though I want to participate, I unfortunately can't as I don't have access to youtube from office 😡. It's all blocked for heaven's sake here. 🤢

I recall seeing amnesia patient episode.  I will try and participate from that angle 😃

BTW, good topic to keep us involved for discussion 👍🏼
No problem Sunitha Di. As per Visrom Di's rules, anyone can give a short details of the episodes, I think.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aah !!! Finally !!! I'm so very happy to see this thread !!! Now I cab seriously get involved in some old discussions that make us enjoy all the old CID moments as CID had a totally different charm then !!! I'll try to participate but can't guarantee for this week as journo exams till Monday and then another set starts !!! But will participate on Friday & Saturday for sure !!!

Vis I must say a very nice choice of cases !!! Strange clues had a very different concept !!! Something that todays show writer can never even attempt !! Amnesia patient I have flashes of this case in mind !! Will see asap !!! Maybe not this week but I'll try and be active by next week in this thread !!!