Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh...Vanishing Lady is undoubtedly a blast from the past! Superb thriller with leaps and bounds, and tons of those last-minute narrow escapes, that makes you bite your nailsπŸ‘πŸ‘ Also, in the absence of ACP, Abhijit Sir is apt and befitting as the leader of the team...no doubt that he has the most chances of being the next incumbent, in case ACP gets promoted or something. Anyways, coming back to the case, he was phenomenal right from the beginning! From when he finds the taxi driver to when he clears out the diplomat from the car, brilliant!πŸ‘πŸ‘  the plot in itself was very well planned, it was a thorough treat to watch and had that 'keeping the audience guessing' factor. And all that in an hour! Most of the cases they make nowadays seem so dragged, it's a shame The addition of Vasudev just made it all the more exciting. The ending was also on a thrilling note, giving the viewer an afterthought of exciting things to come! I wish they could've done something more with it. Very enjoyable episode!πŸ‘
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Watching the case of Two Abhijeet's

1st dialog of Abhi sir...and a full showcase of his charming anger... "is tarah tu tadak se kyon bol rahe hai" πŸ˜ƒ
And Daya sir's hair style... Wow πŸ˜ 
Expressions: Every scene and dialog of this case is making me wither go πŸ˜ or πŸ˜†
Naresh: "apke pass kya do do abhijeet hai"
Daya: (hits on naresh's shoulder) nahi..bas yah hai... πŸ˜†
Awesome expressions... and dialogs

Humor: There is so much of professional environment humor in the dialogs...like..lagtah hai sir... jhoot bolke phas gaya hai... nahi..sach bolke phas gaya hai πŸ˜Š
Sir aap bhi hai yahaan pe... mai toh ..wiase ka wiasa hi hoon..lekin tum badal gaye ho abhijeet πŸ˜†

Anger: At naresh's 2nd adda... abhi sir... just turns the telephone kept on the table... such a nice way of depicting anger... without any shouting...πŸ‘

Sarcasm: Ek baar mil jaaye toh batatha hoon mai..ki abhijeet ki spelling kya hothi hai πŸ˜›

Lagtha hai...CID mein sab ke initials "S" hai
S. Abhijit (though the spelling is wrong)
S. Dayanand
S. Pradhyuman
πŸ˜†

Wonderful case πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by astonish - 13 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The case of the Vanishing Lady

An all time classic and an amazing episode. An Abhijeet lead case . He was phenomenal in it. Brilliant show of nerves and vigil.

The case starts with a taxi driver fighting with the watchman and a car comes , showing a man's wrist watch. Giving a slight hint to the audience that the car is of importance

Then the case shifts to the bureau where Asha , Daya and Abhijeet are discussing about a diplomat's security.Nice to see a normal expression like you should go and relax

Abhijeet leaves to relax and finds himself in the middle of a fight between the watchman and the taxi driver. He was so patient with the taxi driver, Ready to listen. Ready to help. The way he said Aaram se that was nice

Anazing detection skills portrayed by Daya and Abhijeet. The case had so many twists, A murder. The vanished lady. The fake meena the newspaper office which was not really a newspaper office.

So many twists, and all of them managed and executed so well

Abhiijeet sir was brilliant the way he tackles the taxi driver , the fourth floor people, the fake Meena, Mrs Disa and also the way he clears out the diplomat, Brilliant

And Daya sir and Asha , just in time to send the message

It was a really nice case with a unique ending

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The case of the vanishing lady... 
Wow... a roller coaster ride with a very unusual ending...
Hats off to the story writer... πŸ‘

Abhi sir...wearing jacket all the time...
Tabhi hum logon ne socha bhi nahi hoga...ki future mein abhi sir.. humesha hi...coat mein dikhenge πŸ˜ƒ
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Case of Vanishing Lady
Just wonderful case...there is no laash & it is full of Abhijeet sir...he is always superb as a leader...it's very simple story...but very well directed...when I watched these classic episodes I'm very much disappointed with recent cases...in this case there is no murder...but it's really good episode...investigation part is too good...specially the driver saw that watch & when Abhijeet found that the old man was lying...our super detective πŸ˜ƒ ...Daya sir & Asha r looking very good...side actors r also very good specially the taxi driver (I forgot his name)...overall I like it πŸ˜ƒ

FEW CAPS

😍

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okkk!!!! Last night my internet connection finally started working. I have to watch the 2 cases today. HAVE to make time for it. πŸ˜ƒ

He Had a ferocious at the same time kind at the same time serious look in vanishing lady. Really the story was great. The twists were so well managed. And the ending , I just love the ending It was so different

And yes he was wearing a coat😊

Originally posted by: debasree04

Case of Vanishing Lady
Just wonderful case...there is no laash & it is full of Abhijeet sir...he is always superb as a leader...it's very simple story...but very well directed...

Laash is there is Sree  but I agree with every thing you say

Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Nandini...actually I want to say that the story is not based on murder
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dat case of two abhi sirs wer daya was hit by bullet n was in hospital wid all acp, fredie,abhi,salu cryng . Can ny1 tel me wat happend next? It was ended der only n nakul epi aired yestday!