Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, hadn't watched Two Photographs. in a long time. The case started off very interestingly, showing the killer escaping and picking up the film roll on the way. Was quite intriguing to see things from the killer's perspective. The case was quite ordinary IMO, but still generated that interest and excitement. What was a setback though was that the list of suspects were limited, it would've been more shocking if the killer was some third person. Nonetheless, I felt the confession made up for it, since it was kinda out of the box. Other than that, the investigation was quite interesting and organized, but the story was set up in a way to make the otherwise ordinary investigation more interesting. 

About Jayant, well he was there for a very short time to make any impact, but yeah, he was decent at his job. I feel Tushar Dalvi was not quite interested at the prospect of doing a crime showπŸ˜† 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Two photographs was ver very unusual case. Intriguing and gripping

Bhavanab thumbnail
Today's wednesday !!! New cases will be posted kya ??
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am planning some changes...waiting to see someone's reaction. But the person is too busy to bother about this thread now.
Bhavanab thumbnail
It's not like that ... I'm missing that person too ... but it's understandable !! Kuch bhi change karo ... but if you won't post any cases I'll be πŸ˜’
visrom thumbnail
I am planning to close this thread.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Two Photographs made me watch it with interest. The limited number of people involved made me wonder how CID would arrive at the solution when I'd first watched it.
Again I watched this for this thread and I was struck by ACP sir. Without showing much of a reaction he quitely points the finger at the marriage councellor. Dr. Salunke's discovery helps in confirming the suspicion.

A strange thing. Dr. Salunke tells in this that it is only in movies that one can get a picture of another human being in the eyes of hte person getting photographed not in real life. The same Dr.Salunke and ACP sir in the later cases do this very thing. So what is real and what is not real is anybody's guessπŸ˜†
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Had watched some parts of The terrifed actress yesterday but then net remained disconnected till today afternoon... Will watch the rest now...I remember watching this episode once, may be when it was originally aired but hardly remember anything of it... After reading your reviews, I am excited actually..😊 ... 

Please move on with the next set of episodes if its already time ! 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
There's time for it ... you can anyways watch them and discuss ... many of us have backlogs to complete anyways 😊
visrom thumbnail
I am busy for the rest of today...I am planning something different.

1. Starting the next re-runs in sequence from Stolen Dynamite.

2. One of us to write a written update for each episode (Mallika's idea was to start from Kissa Zeher Ka, but on this thread, I don't want to venture too much into the pre-Abhijeet era for now.πŸ˜‰)

3. People are requested not to skip just because they have seen it.

4. The written update will be posted here, as well as a new thread where no replies will be allowed. It will be a kind of archive.

Please let me know your views on this and any more suggestions. I will come back tomorrow. Hope to see your views here.