Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Saw Wedding Blues...an intelligent khooni story. I don't know why Daya's friends often take his help and land him in soup. 😆 

Debayon - Daya came into the bar and didn't like what was happening, suddenly one guy asked for everyone's attention and started announcing something and then Shalaka appeared and so on. So Daya stayed.

I somehow didn't like the Trendy lady...she seemed very dull. Agreed she was upset about her fiancee's death, but I didn't like her acting. A better actress would have shown the shock in a better manner.
I loved the way ACP got the fingerprints of the guy from the kitchen.

Finally it turned out to be another case of affair-jealousy like the present day episodes. But the difference here lies in the direction, work distribution and trio's involvement in the investigation. That's what is missing now.

How would people like it if they go to watch an SRK movie and he's seen only in 2 scenes in the whole 2-and-a-half hour movie? 😆
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm ... I have seen both ... the second one is one I really like !!! Not feeling well warna aaj hi dekh leti .. will see them ASAP
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I loved one scene of mysterious matrimonials ... re-winded to the episode to see that ... and ended up seeing the whole episode again 😆 2 times in a day !!

I loved the method of the crime. So unique!
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok...ami I late? Well, I watched the episodes timely, but been outta town so couldn't write any review!
I'm always lazy when it comes to writing reviews...anyways, Mysterious Matrimonials was really an interesting one...reminded me I have watched this before, years ago...
Just gonna mention some small moments I liked- The way Abhijeet caught the ward boy...his looks, observation power...etc! How come this guy didn't notice someone continuously taking their photo in aakhri chunauti?
well, I sometimes forget, we expect our detective to be more active and efficient with time, but in return we get more ineffectivel story writers everyday!
Another good scene was the hotel scene...I liked everyone's concern for ACP sir, but wasn't ACP sir being over confident? A person of his post should be more concerned and careful than being heroic! He had his precautions, but the bullet could've hit his head!

Anyways, wedding blue isn't properly seen, will finish the last minutes tonight and be back later...
I could not watch the episodes but I have seen both earlier

Mysterious matrimonials is a case very close to my heart

As a child I had found that newspaper add mathod very amusing

A lovely case
visrom thumbnail
I finished seeing case of the 2 photographs!!! lovely case!!! Very very intelligent investigation. i had seen this in July 99 and remember this episode in full detail.

Just that one person was missing or rather misplaced.You know who...😆

Insp Jayanth was wearing the same yellow shirt which Abhijeet was wearing in Accused Officer. (FW at their stingy best.) In one scene, Jayanth and Daya were standing together and for a second they were looking like Abhijeet and Daya. Just the face was different and the chemistry which Daya shares with Abhijeet was missing.

ACP was Mr India for a large part of this episode and Jayanth and Daya were handling this. In one scene Daya was standing back with folded hands and Jayanth was sitting in a chair. I didn't really like that...I wouldn't accept anyone other than Abhijeet in that position. 😛

After the episode is over, we get to see a pre-cap of Stolen Dynamite. It's just 😍 It takes me back to 12 years ago. I badly wanna see Stolen Dynamite now.

Was mentioning the co-incidence last year too. Stolen Dynamite was aired on 21st July 1999 - on Aditya sir's b'day. 😃

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

ACP was Mr India for a large part of this episode and Jayanth and Daya were handling this. In one scene Daya was standing back with folded hands and Jayanth was sitting in a chair. I didn't really like that...I wouldn't accept anyone other than Abhijeet in that position. 😛

thats so true...😃
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Watching the case of the terrified actress

Daya sir ... still in "Aap" terms with Abhi sir 😆
But What a discussion between Abhi sir and Daya sir in the car 👏

Abhijeet sir: Khudha na Khaastha... agar se kuch ho gaya...toh humaari toh naak kat jaayegi
Daya sir: Waise bhi hum kaunse Jhande gaadh rahe hai  wahaan pe

Daya sir looks so handsome even when he is angry and shouting 😍 and what a dialog delivery... 👏 Everytime i see Daya sir doing something like this.. I wish... I could get a chance  to see him on stage.. in his plays 

You know what i liked the most in this case next to Daya sir's quarrel with Dr. Salunkhe... The confession scene... When the director says that..."mai pyar kartha tha us se" what would you think the next dialog from CID team would be... 😊 Atleast watching so many cases in the recent past... i would say that the dialog would be "jis se pyar kiya use hi maar diya" or "yeh kaisa pyar hai... maar ho diya use" I still can imagine.. ACP sir shouting these dialogs... 
But in this case.. the way Abhi sir says... "usee...(pause) maloom tha" i just loved it...  👏
afterall...people of CID are also human beings... and have feelings

Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Well the case of two photographs is a case which I remember well , because of the unique evidence. The mirror

I will try to find the time to watch it

The investigation opart of this episode is wonderful