Maan's spotless Arms - No hair?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys,

I am sure this discussion must've happened here countless times but I am a newbie and I couldn't find any articles on the forum so decided to ask the question again...

Are maan's arms really spotless? No hair? do you think he shaves? got electrolysis done?

I am an obsessed lover of Maan's arms and hands, but, is it real?

If not, he must need to work really hard to maintain it right? LOL
Hmm - no one has any info on Maan's hair ???
LOL
I don't know abt it but don't worry in this forum u will find many lovers of maan's arm,hands and muscles.I really like his hands. 

Originally posted by pickachu

I don't know abt it but don't worry in this forum u will find many lovers of maan's arm,hands and muscles.I really like his hands.

Yeah really .. I have seen so many posts of people obsessing over maan's arms. I have created posts on the topic too... it's just that now I've gotten really curious about how clean his hands are... and was wondering if anyone has inside information on how he keeps them that way LOL
Originally posted by sanjh1234

HAHA MEEE TOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thanks for replying Sanjh :)
omg yes they are spotless-haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg omg omg omg
what is he????Day Dreaminghis arms dont talk about themDay Dreaming, love geet's struggling in his arms scenes but unfortunately they are not many i hope they will be now omg omg his arms and when they are bare omg omg omg omg, wanna see geet struggling in his bare arms i mean when he is doing his workouts and all.omgBlushing

Mallu
Edited by Mllu.N - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mllu.N

omg yes they are spotless-haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg omg omg omg
what is he????Day Dreaminghis arms dont talk about themDay Dreaming, love geet's struggling in his arms scenes but unfortunately they are not many i hope they will be now omg omg his arms and when they are bare omg omg omg omg, wanna see geet struggling in his bare arms i mean when he is doing his workouts and all.omgBlushing

Mallu

me too Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Blushing