Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shreyamathur_18

awesome and a little shocking part docπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜²

after much of naina's hesitation and guilt finally raj makes her believe that he has full trust on her and had forgotten about that accident their coffee rounds in night prooved very correct all their confusions , hesitations were vanished after that conversations πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

raj and naveen are really best buddies the way raj told their mischieves their small base less fights , their respect towards each other , their way of protecting each other was really good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

whole conversation was really cute between them whether its discussion of naveen or naina's childhood... the best part was naina , naveen and an elephantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† really who wanted an elephant as a birthday gift but naina can ask for anything because she is naina and naina's highschool farewell poor boy if naina's papa wont be there than how he can save himself from naveen's endless enquiry and questions... really i was in fits of laughing while reading that part πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

finally raj asked to tell naina  about shantanu now he will be in great mental peace after hearing that he is just a friend of her and now naina will also feeling good hearing about nandini from raj😊😊😊 and naina united the three friends once again by letting raj to understood the importance of their friendshipπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

and finally the last part and a shocking too πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 

The person...

HIS WIFE..

MRS. NAINA RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT...

how and when did that happen and most importantly what happened in these two months that they have to marry all of a suddenπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

its not that i am not happy i am after all we all wanted this but why so suddenly without any notice and an invitation ... mana why did not you send me any invite for their marriage that 's not fair yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok ok no more leg pulling now πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

pls pls pls continue soon if this time you did not do early then i am afraid ... might be vidushi will come and start herconcert show so pls beware of herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

continue soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

shreyaπŸ˜›

thank you so much shreya ji !
Bahut prasannata hui yeh jaankar ki aapko yah bhaag achcha laga...

Infact...i wanted to unfold Raj-Naveen friendship some more...and also clarify things regarding Shantanu and Nandini...taaki sab Nandini ko villain na samjhe...

anyways...Vidushi ki dhamki dene ka koi faayda nahi...
woh toh excitement ke maare behosh padi hai...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Hey read the part, awesome update πŸ‘ Thanks vertika...
Loved RN's chemistry and understanding, the way Raj shared his and Naveen's bond was wonderful 😍
The best part was Naveen's over protective attitude for Naina, the hillarious part in which Naveen interrogatted Naina's class 10th frnd n threaten him πŸ˜† Normal brotherly tendency ! πŸ˜›
Naina and Raj both wanted to clear their doubts and they did it directly. πŸ˜‰ haan yaar...ab dono insaan hai na...ek baar ka apna mann ka boj utarna hi better samjha...πŸ˜‰
Nandini was really cheap, how can she did that to Raj?😑 Good that Raj broke their engagement
that sleeping scene was rlly cute. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks...😊 but little credit also goes to our bollywood movies also..πŸ˜†
gud that Raj forgave Nandini listening to Naina n doing as per her wish. 😊
But ye shock to kuch jyada he bada hai very much unexpected but let's wait for next part to clear doubts. 😲 hmmm...
pls do update it fast and pm me 😊 oh i did pm u every time na??? aren't you getting those? πŸ˜²

Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

Hey mana itni jaldi update dekh k m so happy... n sachi the update was awesome ye achanak sai hamari cadet Naina Ah singh sai Mrs. Naina Rajveer Singh Shekhawat ban gai...nice transformation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Such a nice beginning...loved the convo b/w the two...raj has forgiven her for waht she did to him from shooting him till whatever she had said to him..oh raj was lost in his memories, raj n naveen had gr8 fun in the academy, he miss him a lot, Naina could clearly see that Naveen was just like a brother to him. he was not only his friend his brother, his family n everything too him..Raj was keen to know abt shantnu but she changed the topic to nandini, good move πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so finally all thr problems r settled down . they r back to KMA...Waiting to know how they got married..

please continue soon

Take care

hi dear...
Thank you so much !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Glad that you liked the update...especially the transformation ... πŸ˜›
sure dear...your questions will be answered in the upcoming updates...
stay tuned...
luv,
mana😊

Originally posted by: Sweet-Lioness

maza aa gaya padhne me...sachhi...aur aaj pata bhi chal gaya hai ki tera future kafi bright hai... ab tune jo jaan liya ki marizo ko kya medicine chahiye...aur use de bhi di...aur kitna sweet syrup tha..."RN ki shadi"...ha ha ha...πŸ˜† Main hamesha har cheez matlab keliye nahi karti Pri...tu toh jaanti hai...main kuch cheezein tabhi karti hu jab mujhe karni hoti hai..πŸ˜‰

okay abhi pahle se suru karrti hoon...πŸ˜ƒ theek hai..πŸ˜›

RN raat bhar coffee pee rahe the...aur kitniii sari batain karr rahe the...maza aa gaya...khair yahan wahan ghumne ke baad dono akhir me point par aa hi gaye...Nandini aur Shantanu par...πŸ˜› hmm...woh toh unhe aana hi tha...tum sabtak jo info pohochani thi...πŸ˜›

chalo achha hua ke dono ka dil bhi saaf ho gaya aur mera bhi...kya hai na...mujhe tujh par baht doubt hota rehta hai ke pata nahi yeh ladki aage kya karrnewali hai...πŸ˜› aur mujhe yeh dekhkar bada maza aata hai...πŸ˜›

par tune toh itna kuch karr diya...matlab ki RN ki shadi karwa di...tujhe pata hai...iss baat par mujhe tujhe ek chochlate khilane ka dil karr raha tha...par buri jagah pe ESTOP ka board laga diya na...isiliye maine idea drop karr diya...πŸ˜› sab samajhti hu...mujhe chocolate na dene ke BAHANE hai bass!!! huhh !! πŸ˜‘ aur kya?

arey haan...sleeping scene mast tha haa...!!! par Nandini par bahhhttt gussa aaya...FB me toh wo Raj ke gale hi padi hui thi yaar...khud drink me ring dal ke kya natak kiya tha uss ne...!!! sahi tha raj jo use ussne maaf nahi kiya tha...!!! khair ab apne fav cadet ke kehne par maaf bhi karr diya...πŸ˜ƒ

abhi RN ki shadi toh tune achanak karrwa di...aur iss ke piche koi mast reason bhi tune rakha hoga...ab zara yeh bhi bata do ke...reason kya tha...aur haan...zara jaldi batana...aur haan yeh mat soch ke main tujh se koi romantic update xpect karr rahi hoon jo...jo jaldi update karrne ko kahungi...kyu ki mujhe pata hai...ab kya pata hai...yeh bhi tujhe pata hai... lekin pate ki baat hai ki mujhe update thoda jaldi padhna hai...isiliye agar aap ko bura na lage tohhh...πŸ˜ƒ dekhungi...πŸ˜› sochungi..πŸ˜› kal parso kuch kahungi...πŸ˜›

Brilliant job...cont sooonnn...πŸ˜ƒ  
thanks dear...will surely try..😊

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...😳...remember me? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maine abhi abhi parts 29 & 30 padhe...πŸ˜†...I knw I knw..they were long bak...no need to roll eyes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...but abhi bas utna hi padh payi hu...seems like my reading speed has also decreased...πŸ˜•...

anyways...moving on to the updates...its like YAY for me!! To finally 'imagine' Rajveer getting back his stars and medals and that honor...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...it just feels so gud..πŸ˜ƒ..wish we cud actually 'watch' that!!πŸ˜•

Khair, I cant comment on every single thing...but I liked it when Keerti told Naina what Rajveer had actually said abt her.."she cant be described. U need to understand her"...thats a really beautiful line..😳

And yeah...finally Abhi isnt jealous!!πŸ˜† Not that He matters or sumthing...lekin kya karu...iss character pe itna gussa hai na mujhe...πŸ˜†...aksar mention kar jati hu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope to read the next parts soon enough...till then take care...and sorry for being absent for so long!! But it was so unavoidable...feels terrible...yet I cant help. sorry.. & keep up the gud work..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Sumi. 😳 😳(wat if u dont remember me!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
anyways...Vidushi ki dhamki dene ka koi faayda nahi...
woh toh excitement ke maare behosh padi hai...πŸ˜†

Ahem Ahem...exam time me Order of Phoenix padhne se yahi hota hai. har baat pe umbridge ki tarah ahem ahem bolne ki adat ho jaati hai...khair main to bas itna batane ayi thi, ki main ab hosh me aa chuki hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...to isiliye mana Di, jinhone mujhse kaha hai unhe Di Di nahi bulane ke liye, unke naam pesh hai mera paigaam...

Aoge Jab tum o doc mana..
Aoge jab tum o doc mana..
angana phool khilenge
dance karenge readers, jhoom jhoom ke..
jaan ke ki ye dil kaise mile...

To ab aap jaldi se darshan deejiye...warna main agla song prepare karti hoonπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

PS:-- namashkaar Shreya ji, kaisi hain aap? bade din ho gaye aapse baat nahi hui to hame laga aap hame bhool gayi, abhi abhi yaad aya ki aaj kal hum yahan bahut kam aa rahe hain, to baat kaise ho payegi!! chaliye tab tak hamara pranam sweekariye tatha mana ji ko nindravastha se nikalne me thodi sahayata bhi pradaan keejiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

Hey...😳...remember me? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haillaaa!!! yeh toh apni SUmii hai !!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Maine abhi abhi parts 29 & 30 padhe...πŸ˜†...err...πŸ€” ohkayy !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I knw I knw..they were long bak...no need to roll eyes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...but abhi bas utna hi padh payi hu...seems like my reading speed has also decreased...πŸ˜•...ha..ha..ha..no probs dear...take your time!πŸ˜›

anyways...moving on to the updates...its like YAY for me!! To finally 'imagine' Rajveer getting back his stars and medals and that honor...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...it just feels so gud..πŸ˜ƒ..wish we cud actually 'watch' that!!πŸ˜• hmmm...well...we can always 'imagine' that !

Khair, I cant comment on every single thing...but I liked it when Keerti told Naina what Rajveer had actually said abt her.."she cant be described. U need to understand her"...thats a really beautiful line..😳 Thanks sumi !

And yeah...finally Abhi isnt jealous!!πŸ˜† Not that He matters or sumthing...lekin kya karu...iss character pe itna gussa hai na mujhe...πŸ˜†...aksar mention kar jati hu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ha ha ha πŸ˜†

I hope to read the next parts soon enough...till then take care...and sorry for being absent for so long!! But it was so unavoidable...feels terrible...yet I cant help. sorry.. & keep up the gud work..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Sumi dear ! No sorries...no worries ! now u're here n its all that matters! πŸ˜Š

Sumi. 😳 😳(wat if u dont remember me!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) oh reallyyy???πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

thanks..😊

Ahem Ahem...exam time me Order of Phoenix padhne se yahi hota hai. har baat pe umbridge ki tarah ahem ahem bolne ki adat ho jaati hai...khair main to bas itna batane ayi thi, ki main ab hosh me aa chuki hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...to isiliye mana Di, jinhone mujhse kaha hai unhe Di Di nahi bulane ke liye, unke naam pesh hai mera paigaam...

Aoge Jab tum o doc mana..
Aoge jab tum o doc mana..
angana phool khilenge
dance karenge readers, jhoom jhoom ke..
jaan ke ki ye dil kaise mile...

To ab aap jaldi se darshan deejiye...warna main agla song prepare karti hoonπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

PS:-- namashkaar Shreya ji, kaisi hain aap? bade din ho gaye aapse baat nahi hui to hame laga aap hame bhool gayi, abhi abhi yaad aya ki aaj kal hum yahan bahut kam aa rahe hain, to baat kaise ho payegi!! chaliye tab tak hamara pranam sweekariye tatha mana ji ko nindravastha se nikalne me thodi sahayata bhi pradaan keejiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Vidushi !! main soyi nahi hu...πŸ˜› jaag rahi hu...πŸ˜‰ bass jarasa busy hogayi thi...😊 actually hu...😊
but trying to update as soon as possible...jaldi hi update hoga...may be this week itself !😊
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mana jaldi se update karo kyunki mein badi KAMINI cheez hoon aisa meri friends bolti hain 🀣
Previous
1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 108
Next