Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Agar ye update padhne ke baad mai tujhe maar daalun to mujhe dosh mat dena... huh...!!!

Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Agar ye update padhne ke baad mai tujhe maar daalun to mujhe dosh mat dena... huh...!!!

main dosh nahi dungi...par baaki sab tujhe chodenge kya?? I guess...many of them still wants to read further ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
Raj inner turmoil was beautifully written
but i dont like his outburst on Naina
hoping this thing will clear soon
plz continue soon
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is good
so rajveer tells abhi about his and naina's marriage
abhi got fully shocked to hear
here through the flashback we came to know about teh reason behind raj naina's marriage
naina is happy that finally she is getting her love in her life but rajveer gaving the reasson for this marriage made her fully sad
plz cont soon and pm me
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
the story behind their marriage is sad
but will they confess their love to each other
waiting for more of the flashback
plz update soon
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abhi proving to be friend in need πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†...good πŸ˜ƒ
aww Mr. Alhuwalia ... sad to know abt him 😭... but good to see Rajveer being there to support Naina & being her strength πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but guess whole situation came as blessing in disguise for Rajveer  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... whatever circumstances were faida toh Raj ko hi hua  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...

but Rajveer being Rajveer messed it up in end πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...for once he cud have given a little rest to his super intelligent brain & listened to his heart  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

All the best for married life captain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... hope everything falls in place  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sweet-Lioness thumbnail

awesome update...par pata nahi kyoun tujhe maarne ka dil karr raha tha...πŸ˜†

Abhi aur Nandini sath me kitne achhe lagte hain na...jaise...RN ke bich kabhi koi haddi nahi aayega...πŸ˜†

FB me kuch aisa hi honewala tha mujhe hala ki pata tha...par tune jo raj n naina ke bich yeh misunderstanding kara diya hai na...uss ke liye main tujhe baht peetnewali thi...par idea drop karr diya...kyoun...yeh abhi nahi batayungi...πŸ˜†

vaise raj ka khud se ladne ka scene baht hi achhe se likha tha tuneπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...par bande ne baht kuch soch liya...jiss ka ulta asar hua...aur wo bhi dono par...πŸ˜†

khair ab dono ka dimag kharab karr ke tu khush toh baht ho rahi hogi... sach kahu toh main bhi hoon...par kyoun yeh nahi bataungi...πŸ˜†

ab Doc maata...jara next update bhi jaldi se de do...toh kaleje ko thandak mil jaye...πŸ˜ƒ

PS*
vaise update kafi chota laga mujhe...
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mana
Nice part.

Abhi and Nandini seems to b really close now..πŸ˜ƒ
Raj and Naina r biggest fools..How can they doubt their feelings for one another.
Raj is thinking that he has done injustice to Naina by not asking her for marriage while she is thinking on the same line.inki wavelength itni bekar kaise ho sakti hai??
Now Raj has spoiled things further by shouting on her.He is a fool!!!!!!!
atleast they got married..ab yeh jo bhi karein sath to rahenge..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update Mana😊
I am a bit disappointed with the new track.
This is typically melodramatic yaar,πŸ˜› how can it happen that all of a sudden Naina's dad's cancer is diagnosed and Raj just married to her just to make him relaxed that he is there to take care of her and she will be safe with him always.πŸ˜”
That's y Raj married to her and even Naina is very happy that she is getting married to the love of her life but when Raj said that he is all doing just because of his guilt it made the situation worst for me.πŸ˜•
Raj should have been said that he loves Naina but when all of the things were planned for him to propose Naina i don't know from where this track came? πŸ˜’
Naina is heart broken now and even they are unable to talk each other meeting eyes why this has to be happen?😭 I know soon Naina will know about it but how?πŸ˜› Raj ko kehna kuch tha aur kaha kuch us ne and he ruined Naina's happiness. πŸ’”
I know she is his student and he can't marry her as per the rules but if he has to marry her than at least he should have accept his feelings too and this lame excuse will not work in case of Naina as much as she felt for him and how can she think now that Raj doesn't love her? πŸ€”
Update soon

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet-Lioness

awesome update...par pata nahi kyoun tujhe maarne ka dil karr raha tha...πŸ˜†

Abhi aur Nandini sath me kitne achhe lagte hain na...jaise...RN ke bich kabhi koi haddi nahi aayega...πŸ˜†

FB me kuch aisa hi honewala tha mujhe hala ki pata tha...par tune jo raj n naina ke bich yeh misunderstanding kara diya hai na...uss ke liye main tujhe baht peetnewali thi...par idea drop karr diya...kyoun...yeh abhi nahi batayungi...πŸ˜†

vaise raj ka khud se ladne ka scene baht hi achhe se likha tha tuneπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...par bande ne baht kuch soch liya...jiss ka ulta asar hua...aur wo bhi dono par...πŸ˜†

khair ab dono ka dimag kharab karr ke tu khush toh baht ho rahi hogi... sach kahu toh main bhi hoon...par kyoun yeh nahi bataungi...πŸ˜†

ab Doc maata...jara next update bhi jaldi se de do...toh kaleje ko thandak mil jaye...πŸ˜ƒ

PS*
vaise update kafi chota laga mujhe...

hi mana😊

mera bhi ditto priya jaisa commentπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

kya karun kuch samajh me hi nahi aaya ki kya likhun halaki update accha tha ki isme raj ne indirectly propose kiya naina ko magar baaki ka jo bhi fb mein tha usme aadhe par thoda shocked hui aadhe mein thodi khushi hui aur aadhe mein to mujhe pat nahi kya hua πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

phir uske baad thoda wait karne ka socha ki pehle koi aur comment kare phir uska samajh ke main apni samajh tumko samjhaungi lekin kya kare aadhe res karke bhaag gaye aur aadhe nice update keh kar phir priya ne comment kiya to soch uska hi chhaap leti hun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lekin ek baat isme add kar rahi hun ki ye dono paagal ho gaye hain kya thode nahi matlab ye hai ki abhi to Raj itna accha soch raha tha aur dusre couple mein khudko aur naina ko dekh kar khush bhi ho raha tha phir achanak kya soojhi jo wo soch raha tha uska bilkul ulta naina se kaha usne aur naina wo bhi kaunse dimaag ke ghode daudaane lagi apne jo wo samajh rahi thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

P.S - phir se priya ke ps ka dittoπŸ˜†

P.P.S - sorry han priya maine tumhara pura ka pura chhap diya halaki jo tumne comment me kaha ki main ye samajh wo samajh gayi magar mujhe kuch bhi samajh me nahi aaya siwaay rn keπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

continue soonπŸ˜†
shreya😊

Edited by shreyamathur_18 - 12 years ago