Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

maza aa gaya padhne me...sachhi...aur aaj pata bhi chal gaya hai ki tera future kafi bright hai... ab tune jo jaan liya ki marizo ko kya medicine chahiye...aur use de bhi di...aur kitna sweet syrup tha..."RN ki shadi"...ha ha ha...πŸ˜†

okay abhi pahle se suru karrti hoon...πŸ˜ƒ

RN raat bhar coffee pee rahe the...aur kitniii sari batain karr rahe the...maza aa gaya...khair yahan wahan ghumne ke baad dono akhir me point par aa hi gaye...Nandini aur Shantanu par...πŸ˜›

chalo achha hua ke dono ka dil bhi saaf ho gaya aur mera bhi...kya hai na...mujhe tujh par baht doubt hota rehta hai ke pata nahi yeh ladki aage kya karrnewali hai...πŸ˜›

par tune toh itna kuch karr diya...matlab ki RN ki shadi karwa di...tujhe pata hai...iss baat par mujhe tujhe ek chochlate khilane ka dil karr raha tha...par buri jagah pe ESTOP ka board laga diya na...isiliye maine idea drop karr diya...πŸ˜›

arey haan...sleeping scene mast tha haa...!!! par Nandini par bahhhttt gussa aaya...FB me toh wo Raj ke gale hi padi hui thi yaar...khud drink me ring dal ke kya natak kiya tha uss ne...!!! sahi tha raj jo use ussne maaf nahi kiya tha...!!! khair ab apne fav cadet ke kehne par maaf bhi karr diya...πŸ˜ƒ

abhi RN ki shadi toh tune achanak karrwa di...aur iss ke piche koi mast reason bhi tune rakha hoga...ab zara yeh bhi bata do ke...reason kya tha...aur haan...zara jaldi batana...aur haan yeh mat soch ke main tujh se koi romantic update xpect karr rahi hoon jo...jo jaldi update karrne ko kahungi...kyu ki mujhe pata hai...ab kya pata hai...yeh bhi tujhe pata hai... lekin pate ki baat hai ki mujhe update thoda jaldi padhna hai...isiliye agar aap ko bura na lage tohhh...πŸ˜ƒ

Brilliant job...cont sooonnn...πŸ˜ƒ
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sainiayshi14

Biggest shock of my life ...Pehle toh tumne 2 months later dikhaya fir pehle toh mein samjhi ki read karne mein confusion hui phir mein hiran hui fir preshan aur ab bechain ke akhir in 2months mein aisa kiya hua ke Naina "Naina Singh Alluwalia" se Naina Rajveer singh Shekhawat ban gayiii...! ! ! bass ab iss se zyada mein comment karne ki halat mein nahi hoon kyunki mein kehna kuch chah rahi hoon aur bol kuch rahi hoon , karna kuch chah rahi hoon aur kar kuch rahi hoon , likhna kuch chah rahi hoon aur likh ahh khair tum toh Doctor ho aur upar se is fic ki writer toh achi tarah se meri halat samajh sakti ho aur iss ka ilaaj bhi tumhare hi paas hai so

Con't soon

Ayushi⭐️

hi ayushi !
glad that you liked the update..πŸ˜ƒ
main tumhari confusion n curiosity samajh sakti hu...
woh dheere dheere clear ho hi jayega...
stay tuned dear..😊

thanks...😊

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome, brilliant  part
loved it

thanks rakhi...😊

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Naina is always worried about Raj and Raj tells her not to think so much!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj is soo sweet and said that he has forgiven her for having shot him!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

He also makes her promise never to ask him to leave Navin's case again!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I loved it that Raj and Naina became friends!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The rounds of coffee continued and so did their conversation!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina thinks it's easy to fool Captain but am sure it is only her who can do it!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Raj is right ke Naina har word ko pakad leti hai but it was sweet when she said he is there to correct her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Raj and Navin are best friends and Raj told Naina about his academy days with Navin!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The song is very nice and just perfect for Navin!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I always wanted this song on Navin as it suits him very well!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj is lost in his memories and Naina realises that Navin meant the world to Raj!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

He was Raj's friend, brother. guide and confidant!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

She feels the pain that Raj has been through since the day he had lost Navin!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Naina also tells him about what Navin was to her and how protective he was of Naina!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Navin's interrogation of Naina's date at High School Farewell party was hilarious!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Jo ladka Naina se shaadi karne aayega, I am sure Navin usse kuch nahi karta kyunki uska best friend jo hota!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Naina wanted an elephant on her birthday!!!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

All the best to Raj kyunki pata nahi Naina shaadi ke baad usse aise unusual gifts na maang le!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Raj was curious about Shantanu and asked Naina about it and Naina wanted to know about Nandini!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Nandini was really cheap and how can she do that to one of her best friends??😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

It reminded me of Camila in Kal Ho Na Ho!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Accha huya that Raj found out in time and broke their engagement!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj was sure relieved to know that Shantanu was just a friend of Naina!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina told Raj to patch up with Nandini and said how important good friends are!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

The sleeping scene was really cute!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

In the morning Naina blushed when she understood what must have happened and covered Raj up!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Raj forgave Nandini as Naina had told him to aur Naina ki baat woh kaise taal sakta hai!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Abhimanyu understood that Naina was behind it and was happy!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Two months later, Raj is driving back to Ambala with Naina!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It is a great and pleasant surprise to see that Raj and Naina have gotten married!!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It is great news indeed but it seems that they have gotten married in not so pleasant circumstances!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Seems like no one knows where they have been for 3 days!!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

But no matter what the circumstances, they are meant for each other!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

I wonder what had happened ke hamari Naina Miss.Naina Singh Ahluwalia se Mrs.Naina Rajveer Singh Shekhawat ban gayi!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Waise I love the way the name Mrs.Naina Rajveer Singh Shekhawat sounds!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Hi Shaina !!
Thank you so much for the comment !
glad that you liked the update...
yeah...even i thought the song fitted Navin perfectly when i heard it first ! So wanted to use it for him somewhere...
n about RN friendship...well..i guess they need to talk freely first before they climb onto next step...coz its always Naina accuses and Raj listens..πŸ˜†
Definitely there are circumstances that led them to get married...HOW, WHEN and WHY...well i'll definitely unfold it...isnt it?
stay tuned...n do comment, alright?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Revolutionbreez - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna1

great part
loved it
RN convo was great
wow RN are married
plz continue soon

thanks prerna...😊

Originally posted by: FULTUSI

awesome part

plzz continue soon

thanks...😊

Originally posted by: dazzling_glory

OMG...Raj and naina got marriedπŸ‘πŸ˜²...wow this is great news. but it seems that they got married because of some tension...nobondy seems to know about it. hope that it was not too serious. But no matter what the circumstances they were meant for each other.😊

Naina is amazed to hear Raj speak so fondly about Naveen. She realises that Naveen meant the world to Raj...he was Raj's friend, brother, guide and confidant. She feels the pain that Raj has been through since the day he has lost Naveen.😭
Raj wanted to know about sudhanshu, while naina wanted to know about Nandini. Now that they have shared their past they will be able to move on...and friendship was the best start.πŸ˜‰
Waiting to know how they got married..please continue soon

Hi nisha !!
yeah...they r getting married ! kab..kya...kaise?? well...yeh sab toh pata chal hi jayega...
stay tuned dear...😊
and ya...thanks for liking the update and commenting...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

Thanks for the PM.. Loved the update as always.. Raj-Naina's conversation was very touching😭... Whoa!!😲 Mrs. Shekhawat!!! πŸ‘ Please update soon... 

thanks dear...

Originally posted by: lallulal2010

Hi Mana di. Itni jaldi update...main to behosh ho gayi
And are re re re re
ye kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua
kyo hua, jab hua, tab hua,
kaise chhode, ye na soche????

AChanak Mrs. Naina Rajveer Sigh Shekhawat...That was like BOOM BOOM BAAAMMM!!! or Tan Tana!!!...aap sare writers ko aise point pe full stop lagane me maja aata hai, for your information, readers ko bilkul maja nahi aa pata haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Plz agla ud bhi aise hi jaldi de dena mana di, warna ham log and specially main, curiosity ke kaaran bhagwan ko pyari ho jaungi🀒...πŸ˜†...The part was really sweet, naveen ke baare me saare flashbacks..naina aur veer ki friendship..is se yaad aya, plz don't make nandini call rajveer veer, major saab ko veer bulane ka patent to maine kiya hai naπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ ...Hoping to see you SOoon..
With loads of love and affection, For both u and veer,
Vidushi

hi vidushi !
arey yaar..." didi" matt kaho na ! πŸ˜†
aur haan...tu bhagwaan ko pyaari honeke baare mein sochna mat...warna agar kabhi main NIDRA AWASTHA mein chali jau , toh mujhe jagane mein priya DIDI ki help karnewaala ek member kam hojayega πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
jokes part...thanks for liking the update dear...and main tumhari curiosity samapt karne ki koshish awashya karungi...
tab tak keliye
bye byeee...😊