SR OS ~2~ Updated on Pg 18

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys!!! It's me, Mayuuu, back with the 2nd thread of my SR OS,

First of all, I thank you all for liking and appreciating my work, so much so, that I had to open a second thread. Thanks a lot. It couldn't have been possible without you guys!!!

Secondly, I am really sorry for not being able to update. Actually, I have a set of test coming up at college and I had to prepare for them. So sorry to keep you waiting; my apologies that come straight from heart.

From now on, I have decided that I will update on every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the week. That is a more convenient way, as I would be free on the weekends and would be able to write longer parts. Plus, you guys won't have to wait every day, which you guys do, and I am thankful to you for that.

Congo Shongo on the new thread people!

||~*Index*~||

Part 32 (Pg 1)
Part 33 (Pg 3)
Part 34 (Pg 7)
Part 35 (Pg 11)
Part 36 (Pg 15)
Part 37 (Pg 18)

Love U All

Love
Mayuuu<3<3

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This part is dedicated to me Off course๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Part 32

Armaan led Shilpa outside with him; both of their hands entwined and their eyes not blinking for even a second. She was so lost in his eyes; that she managed t trip; but he held her; like always! When he was there; she was safe. A sense of security enveloped her. It was not only about today; but the umpteen times when she was all alone and he came as her savior. The first thing that comes to her mind is the Lonavala trip that she had to go with him; and then the eventual rain dance. The intimacy she shared with him; the way he held her; in his arms! Sigh! Remembering that day; she shivers.

How far had they traveled now? That was just a beginning to their love story; that has blossomed today! He proposed to her; she would be soon his bride! The rights with which she will be bestowed upon being his wife; she couldn't put into words what she was feeling. She just let her self soak in the moment! All the fights; their cute gestures towards each other and their eventual realization of love! The cute eye locks; the peace to be happy when she was with Armaan. The smile that played on his face; and their journey was no less than a fairytale! But a wounded fairytale; just like Riddhima's. She was equally blessed by destiny to have found her soul mate in Armaan. She was the one who accepted him with his past; why wouldn't she? He told her the entire truth; so didn't he deserve a second chance?

He did; and I am glad that I am the one who will light our lives; I am his light!

Armaan shaked her to get her out of the thoughts. He asked; Shilpa what will you like to have for lunch? She just smiled and said; whatever you like my Honey!

He quickly ordered some of his favorites and both sat chatting and remembering their old memories; the journey from haters; to being colleagues and finally friends! Then the realization about them being each others; soul mates!

Both were lost in their own world! Their world comprising of only themselves!

In the house; Riddhima pushed siddhant and he fell right beside her. She helped her self get up; managed to dress herself; while siddhant was stealing glances at her. She said; siddhant our romance just exceeded the time limit. Siddhant smiled at his Riddhima; the complete naughty version. Wasn't she the one who dragged me up here and romanced me; teased me and what eles do you expect from one who is in dire need of his wife? She smiled a his naughty eyesl; indicatuiong tio her; about his next plan in motion.

She said trying to striglle out of his hold;

Riddhima: "Siddhant tumhari aankhon main yeh jo shararath hai unpe kaabo payo. Hume neeche jaana hai; aur woh bhi jaldi warna Shilpa aur Armaan jya sochenge?"

Siddhant: "Are kya sochenge ki pati patni romance kar rahe the."

His cheeky sentence left her wanting for more; his manly scent filled the room and blushing she hid her face in his chest and both walk down!

As she was walking she fell down in his arms; she felt dizzy. He held her up and decided to take her to the doctor but then takes her to the room. He covered her with a blanket and rushed to get water. By the time he reached she was awake; he made her sit up. Offered her water. He called the doctor and ordered her to sleep. The doctor told her diagnosis on the symptoms he told her. He jumped in excitement!

He came next to Riddhima and told her that we have to visit the doctor; she was hesitant. It was just that I am over worked and that's why I felt dizzy. Nothing happened to me. Siddhant got irritated; he didn't want to break the news so soon; he wanted to see her own reports and for that she has to go to the lab; how could he make her understand?

He was wondering how to take this wife who doesn't listen to me; when she said that lets go. I can't fight with; can't see you in pain. Can't see you upset.

She held his hand and both drove to the hospital!

So I guess by now you all must have easily understood what's coming up in the next part; so no rotten tomatoes!

Really sorry for the short part. **Kaan pakad ke uthak baithak**

Please press the like button๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loads of loveโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Mayuriโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
congrats on reaching 2nd thread...yay... n this was a happy part :)

aww... loved this part...shilpa is indeed the light in arman's life...nnnnnnnnnnn  ridzy is pregnant!!!...woohoo...nice part plz continue soon :)
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mayu ๐Ÿค—
nice update no rotten tamaters for u........๐Ÿ˜†dw i m ok with ur update when ever u get time u updates.don't stress so much.......study is more imp.......๐Ÿ˜ณ

koi aane ko hain....................... ๐Ÿ˜‰
update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
-veena.shona- thumbnail
oooooooooooooooo
Riddhima Modi is pregnant โ˜บ๏ธ
plssss cont soon
Veena
Congratlations Mayuri on your 2nd thread!!๐Ÿ˜Š

And a baby on the way!! How sweet!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 2ND THREAD!!!!๐Ÿฅณ

SHORT BUT SWEET UPDATE!!!

koi anne ko hain ๐Ÿ˜‰

nice

waiting 4 d next update
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mayu Congo Shongo on d 2nd thread๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Nice update !!!
I care a damn abt dat psycho Hormaan but really happy 4 Shilpa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Mrs Modi is pregnant
Hmm Sid Jr on d way ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looking forward to d next part...
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow mayuri 1st of all cong on te completion of 1st thread ๐Ÿ‘... And 2nd cong to our SR for te good news tats cumi on ur way in next part by u ๐Ÿ˜ณ cant wait to read te next plz c tat its a longer one ๐Ÿ˜‰
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘ Congrats Mayuri for 2nd thread๐Ÿ˜Š

once again u stole our heart with ur update and don't worry no one will through Tomatoes to u b'coz we love u and we know how precious u are.

hey plzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon yaar and why u r updating so short