continue soon twinee coz i wanna see what our Siddy widdy has in store for her😳
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
congo on the new thread.. nice update.. continue soon
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar update soon, this ain't enough, tujhe to main rotten tomato nahin phek ke marungi agar jaldi update kiya TO!!!!!

Don't troulble us so much yaar!!! Pity our poor Nerves😆

Great update!!!! Love Riddhima as she feels like this for Sid.

Thanks a lot for the pm and Shorry for late reply!!!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow , pregnant , that's awesome yaar
 i can feel that they are so happy and excited about this yar 
    short but good one yara 
  thanks for sharing yaar
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey Mayuri congo on 2nd thread of your ff
awsome part, riddhima is pregnant
cont soon
thanks for the pm
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mayuuuuuuu plz update soon😳
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗

Thanks for all the Heart Melting replies!

Love U All😳

The next update in 3o minutes; nahi to free😆😆

Love
Mayuuuuuuuuu<3<3

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 34

She reaches home; was about to ring the bell; but then she doesn't. Gosh! She was so excited; the feelings; the emotions; everything. She was going to soon start a family with him; her husband. Her stupid; paagal; innocent yet cute doctor. She wanted to sink in the emotion; let it fill in her body! The baby and baby; was all she cared now!

She was going to enter another phase of her life; she will experience mother hood.

Riddhima: "Maa banne ka ehsaas tumhe kaise samjhau Sid?woh mamta ke pal; woh khushi; wow pyaar ke pal; woh mamta bhara safar; ab se baccha paida hone tak; kaise samjhau tumhe?"

"Woh saare dard; woh ulti pulti cheezien khaane ka maan; woh ultiyaan; tumhare saath bacche ki baatein; hamari zindagi badal jaayegi! Sid hum maa baap bannewaale hai!"

After a lot of thinking about how to let him know; she decided to enter the house. She had to plan a surprise.

As she was about to go completely lost in her pregnancy; her cell rings! It was siddhant calling.

Siddhant: "Riddhima tum kaha ho? Kitni chinta ho rahi thi. Kya likha hai reports main? Sab thik to hain na? Tum kuch bol kyun nahi ho? Riddhima? Riddhima? Tum phone par ho na? Kaha ho?"

Riddhima: "Sid; tum apni rajdhani expres band karoge kya? Tabhi main kuch bol paaoongi. Sid; aisa kuch khaas nahi likha hai. Sab normal hain."

She teased him; what was she saying? The news was false? She knew he was playing; and she played along.

Siddhant: "Riddhima sab kuch normal hain? Aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Mera matlab hai ki? Sab theek hain?"

Siddhant was too worried. Poor me; what I had thought and what happened? Riddhima is not pregnant? Gosh he was so happy! Sadly he hit his head and was seeing TV so he could while away the time; and suddenly he remembers their phone talk; she was having a smile; her voice was very soft; very gentle today! Yes; she was fooling with me?

Siddhant: "To Mrs. Modi meri saath khelna chahti hain? To main bhi dikhata hoon ki kismet kitna hai dum? Aaj to tumhe batana hi hoga ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho? Aur to aur ab dekho main kya karta hoon? "

And saying so; he went and decided to decorate their room; setup the dinner. He was anxiously waiting for her now; the would be mother of his child. Gosh! How much he loved Riddhima. He finally hears the door bell ring. He literally runs to the door. And purposefully makes her wait there. He asks her;

Siddhant: "riddhima pehle ye batao ki kya tum mujhse pyaar karti ho kya? Aur jab tak jawab nahi deti tum andar nahi aa sakti. Samjhi tum?"

Riddhima: "siddhant ye kya bachapana hai? Ye kaise sawaal hai? Siddhant mujhe andar aane to do na. ye kya kar rahe ho? Ek pregnant biwi ke saath aise mazaak karte huye sharam nahi aati?"

Shit! What did I do? Argh! What did I do? I was not supposed to tell him like this; I wanted to make it special. Putting her hand on her forehead; what did you do Riddhima?

Siddhant: "Kya kaha tumne riddhima? Ek pregnant biwi ke saath mazaak karte huye mujhe sharam nahi aa rahi? Kiski baat kar rahi ho? Tumne to kaha tha ki tumhare reports normal hai?"

Riddhima: "siddhant ab tum darwaaza kholo warna dekho main kya karti hoon?"

Siddhant: "Tum kuch nahi kar sakti. Tum kuch nahi karogi; bas ek baar keh do ki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho. Aur phir andar aa jao."

Riddhima: "Siddhant; main keh rahi hoon. I love you!'

As soon as she said this; she found herself in his embrace. How could he leave his beautiful wife outside the house; when she has the best news for him! he picke her up and settles her on the near by couch. He gently sat next to her; stroking her hair and cheek;

Siddhant: "To tumne finally bata hi diya ki tum maa bannewaali hoon. Riddhima main tumhe bata nahi sakta ki main kitna khush hoon. Bahut shukriya is tohfe ke liye."

He made her get up and pulled her for a kiss. She was still in his arms;

Riddhima: "Siddhant main tumhe batana chahti thi; woh bhi phone par hi; par agar maine tumhe tab bata diya hots to main tumhare aankhon main khushi kaise dekh paati? Kaise mehsoos kar paati ki mera cute doctor kitna jyaada khush hai; yeh baat sunkar."

Her eyes were welling up while she was in his arms; he continues;

Siddhant: "Mujhse pyaar karke pachata rahi ho? Galti kin a mujhse pyaar karke?"

Wiping her tears away; she said;

Riddhima: "Haan bahut badi galti ki maine tumse pyaar kiya; par is galti ki sazaa zindagi bhar kabool hai. Isi sazaa ke karan aaj main kisi ki biwi hoon; aur bahut jald hamare bacche ki; hamare pyaar ki nishaani ki maa banoongi. Siddhant main tumhe bata nahi sakti; ki jab mujhe ye pata chala; main aana chahti thi; tumhare pass; par main khud is mamta ke ehsaas ko pehle mehsoos karna chati thi."

"Siddhant ye mamta ka ehsaas; woh pal bahut yaadgaar banana chahti hoon.'

Saying this she felt helpless in his arms as he was again exploring her with his lips. He took her to the bedroom; and they lay together.

Here Armaan drops Shilpa home; Shilpa calls him in side the house.

Really sorry for the short part; well I guess its not that short.

**Kaan pakad ke uthak baithak**

Please press the like button😳

Loads of love❤️
Mayuri

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm