Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kismattweety thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I DMG fan proudly say that all DMG scenes are mostly copied from hit and not so hit movies and other serials... I dont hav any complaints 🤣 so v DMG fans should not have any issues of copyright of any scenesEdited by kismattweety - 13 years ago
kismattweety thumbnail
This is pyar ki ek kahani forum 😊Edited by kismattweety - 13 years ago
msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the hottest topic of the day maintaining top position in the forum 😃
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆well i saw the video i too love arsh but frankly  it was not as passionate as abhiya bcause in that scene there was no love frm armaan side i felt it was just concern anyways i m not going to discuss dmg ok so about abhiya what a hug they had passionate abhay's consolment hayeee adorable scene love abhiya to the core 😍😍 
shyamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
copied or not i loved it becoz abhiya was performing it and please lets dont make dmg forums bashing a topic here.....we also discussing their bashing as a topic dosent make sense.....
kchaims thumbnail
Romance is common in every serial.When the creatives of both the shows have no problem y must we worry?

And I request the members NOT to discuss the happenings in other forum.If there is a post tht offend u or 'us' in another forum just report it to moderator /any development team member in that forum .They will take care of it.

Posting here about what is posted in other forums(evn if its a bashing topic on  PKYEK) is not a apt decision bcos here we have so much DMG fans as well as PKYEK fans so this may instigate a fight.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

ya u ar soo right sanch.it really doest matter and ya my sis alwez says theres only bashing going in dmg forum

Absolutely agree with u guys .. those fans are just crazy