Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

DMG fans😆....thats should say it all😆

errrmmm....and their scenes have probably been copied by someone else😆.
well, copied ,not copied the impact for me wouldnt even been half as it is with Abhiya😊
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

ya u ar soo right sanch.it really doest matter and ya my sis alwez says theres only bashing going in dmg forum

I know coz once I was a part of that forum and I have to leave it. People of one's fan enter other's topic and start bashing.
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

i sooo agree with u kaushik, blossom it really doesnt makes any difference..................arsh was passionate in their own way but abhiya no words to explain their love

thanks bt whau do u eat 'i' of my name evry time Zaina dear ROFLROFLROFL

its  Kaushiki
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: camjs

if we see on all the soaps....eye-locking scenes are also very common...so we should say that every soap has copied DMG eyelocking scene...lolz.....i love that lift scene...abhay was looking super hot...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣vv

what an answer

very true

sometimes i really feel ashamed that i m too a dmg fan

cant believe some dmg fans r so despo as to post topics in dmg forum that they r bringing abhiya stuff in dmg forum

wish that forum is locked for good

@ these forum members.......dont give a damn abt the dmg forum

coz its full of despos now

dont even know howw to get over ashow decently and run after other shows linking them to dmg 

and speaking abt copying.........hahaha

MOST OF THE DMG SCENES HV BEEN COPIED FROM SOME 

PLACE OR ELSE

what do they hv to say abt that

coming to me.........DMG will always b very close to my heart as it gave me the MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE OF TV..........SIDDHIMA which i ll cherish till my last breath

but that doesnt mean i ll do what the other dmg members r doing

there is something called " MOVING ON"

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arey yaar...everything is copied from somewhere only. big deal. 😆 T's kissing booth is straight out of Archies. Misha reminds me of Jughead with her 'alternate' dressing style sometimes. Tracker's diary is like the 'like black notebook' of countless fictional guys.........n we know where the whole show came from. 🤣

I don't remember what scene from DMG is being talked about, but even if pkyek has copied it....dunno..seems kinda petty to talk about it. 😆
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was copied! am a loyal kashian and straight away as the scene came i was lke COPIED! and fair enough i understand wat all of u feel as in dnt care if its copied or not we love abhiya so dats wat it matters and stuff lol. cuz dats how we kashians act lke wen kash hve scenes copied in movies lol. and i guess i say nuthin against it, but yes it was defo copied 2 d great extent! =P
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pwincess kanzi

it was copied! am a loyal kashian and straight away as the scene came i was lke COPIED! and fair enough i understand wat all of u feel as in dnt care if its copied or not we love abhiya so dats wat it matters and stuff lol. cuz dats how we kashians act lke wen kash hve scenes copied in movies lol. and i guess i say nuthin against it, but yes it was defo copied 2 d great extent! =P

😆😆😆which one was it though? I'm confused still!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dnt care even if its copied....waise bhi romantic scenes generally ek jaise hi hote hain..what matters is chemistry, romance and passion seen in the clip/scene, and in Abhiya/PKYEK its full on.

then i did not saw DMG much, so i cnt comment more on that. 
Edited by chahat4u - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hehe! A similar topic was made I'll just copy-paste my reply:

Well, the scene did remind me of the ArSh scene, I will not deny that. Nonetheless, the scene was NOTHING like the ArSh scene. The bond between AbhIya was very different from that of ArSh and the circumstances and the impact of the scene also wanted to convey a different message.

@copy: Well, what is NOT copied these days???! DMG itself had so many scenes copied from movies and other shows, lol! But, well, every couple has it's own charm and gives a different interpretation to the scenes. I will not like to compare but I loved the ArSh scene, it really touched my heart. Same with AbhIya.