Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amail1601

😆😆😆which one was it though? I'm confused still!

It is such a cute scene! In fact, it's my favourite ArSh scene along with when Shilpa bid adieu to Armaan forever😳
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even if its copy i dont mind bcoz after copying its entertaining u.What matters is that how actors are performing if they are giving excellent chemistry and they make it feel real.Abhiya have mindblowing chemistry and i m crazy behind abhiya.U give them any scene they will perform it wid excellence

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

It is such a cute scene! In fact, it's my favourite ArSh scene along with when Shilpa bid adieu to Armaan forever😳

thanks neethi!!!! 😊 I'll check it out in a while...my comp's not loading vids suddenly.

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hehe! A similar topic was made I'll just copy-paste my reply:

Well, the scene did remind me of the ArSh scene, I will not deny that. Nonetheless, the scene was NOTHING like the ArSh scene. The bond between AbhIya was very different from that of ArSh and the circumstances and the impact of the scene also wanted to convey a different message.

@copy: Well, what is NOT copied these days???! DMG itself had so many scenes copied from movies and other shows, lol! But, well, every couple has it's own charm and gives a different interpretation to the scenes. I will not like to compare but I loved the ArSh scene, it really touched my heart. Same with AbhIya.

diplomatic 😛
.Jane.. thumbnail

Hehe! I'm not being diplomatic. It is my honest opinion😃
mi-neepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this scene is nothing like da the abhiya scene..abhiya scene is much more passionate than this no offence to Kash fans..n to top it off da kash scene has used BDs!!😆
zaina_abhay thumbnail
👍🏼 abhiya rocks...........
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: azam12neelab

this scene is nothing like da the abhiya scene..abhiya scene is much more passionate than this no offence to Kash fans..n to top it off da kash scene has used BDs!!😆

Lol! I agree when you say that it is not like the AbhIya scene. I mean just because the guy and the girl are stuck in a lift and the girl is claustrophobic, that doesn't exactly 'copy' the scene. Inspiration? Yes, most definitely. It even reminds us of the ArSh scene. I think we shouldn't compare, though. Like I said, the relation between the two couples is very different. ArSh were friends and AbhIya are potential lovers, bound to be more passionate. Plus, AbhIya were stuck in a smaller lift, so, more claustrophobia and more need for calming down. The Sanjeevani lift was huge!! Even a claustrophobic person should be fine there, though, it's easy for me to say because I'm not exactly claustrophobic. Nonetheless, I loved both the scenes. Each had it's own charm😳
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Beautie thumbnail
abhiya lifts scenes are much romantic😍
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
those two scenes are NOTHING alike!!!
Edited by music_l0ver036 - 13 years ago