Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
who cares if its the same...not like dmg's one is any unique??? every serial copy one thing or another, i see no reason for this topic..but anyways thankx  4 letting us know..but i personally dont care abot DMG and that forums people..

❤️MONA
ArshForEver thumbnail
Even i thought that It was copied from my beloved Arsh. but do what. I mean one thing can happen to two different person, two people can be scared to dark and closed place and lift getting stuck is not an unusual thing plus being j. That situation having ur love next to u can happen for two different couple In the real world. So what is the big deal if it's copied.Edited by ArshForEver - 13 years ago
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 .Just ignore it.

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If any dmg fan is here plish dont kill me for this... The scene is not as passionate as shot on abhiya.. Abhiya are looking more passionate in it...and only thing copied is stopping of lift...wo to wanted me bhi tha...and claustrophobia to kisi ko bhi ho sakta hai..and its a common scene that heroine being scared of dark and closed rooms and the hero comes and helps her out..so its not a big issue..just take a chill pill.no offence...Edited by SimplyAparajita - 13 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what if i say Dmg lift scene is copied from salman khan's movie "wanted"(2009). salman khan character stuck in lift with ayesha takia. i m also fan of arsh,but this bashing of other serials by Dmg forum members is not rite. let them get their facts correctly. Edited by nishu786 - 13 years ago
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys pls stop comparing dmg and pkyek they r too different shows and pls don't bash dmg is there are many dmg fans in this forummm and also that tiopic is fo the dmg ofrum y bring it here plsu all dmg fans r saying that they didn't copy so whats ur problem
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
areyy i had made that post!! lollz....i jus wanted to mention it there that how much i loooove kash n m missing them.....kash chemistry is unbeatable n abhiya r amazinngg too!! i luv abhiya too....so the post was not to offend anyone, it was jus an observatin.
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just watched it and all i have to say is Abhiya's scene was FAR better 😛
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

sometimes i really feel ashamed that i m too a dmg fan

cant believe some dmg fans r so despo as to post topics in dmg forum that they r bringing abhiya stuff in dmg forum

wish that forum is locked for good

@ these forum members.......dont give a damn abt the dmg forum

coz its full of despos now

dont even know howw to get over ashow decently and run after other shows linking them to dmg 

and speaking abt copying.........hahaha

MOST OF THE DMG SCENES HV BEEN COPIED FROM SOME 

PLACE OR ELSE

what do they hv to say abt that

coming to me.........DMG will always b very close to my heart as it gave me the MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE OF TV..........SIDDHIMA which i ll cherish till my last breath

but that doesnt mean i ll do what the other dmg members r doing

there is something called " MOVING ON"

areyyy yaar abanti jus chill......i had made that post n i looooove abhiya too!!! u guys r completely misunderstanding.....it was jus an observation post!! so RELAXX!!😳
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: pwincess kanzi

it was copied! am a loyal kashian and straight away as the scene came i was lke COPIED! and fair enough i understand wat all of u feel as in dnt care if its copied or not we love abhiya so dats wat it matters and stuff lol. cuz dats how we kashians act lke wen kash hve scenes copied in movies lol. and i guess i say nuthin against it, but yes it was defo copied 2 d great extent! =P

that's exactlyyy my feelings......i jus made d topic to start a kash discussion.....i was missin them....dats it!!