•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank goodness, Rohan is INNOCENT. Deep down in my heart I would not believe that Rohan would want to kill Taashi and that too for money!! He truly loved her and his is an AMAZING friend to her.  I am really sad that he had to die.

Wow, Arjun's mom , i did not expect her to be Arjun' stepmother. But it is a GOOD thing that she died.

Okay my thoughts on the ending, overall it was good. However, i would have like it if they carry the soapie on for another month. I felt there were certain tracks that they could have expanded on. Such as showing us how Arjun fell in love with Taashi. Certain aspects felt rushed. but overall i am happy with the ending.

I would stay awake every night to show watch every episode of this show. So i am really sad that this show ended. I really enjoyed showing this show. Thank you to all  the cast and crew for giving us a wonderful and different show.👏

Much love and God bless.  😊
yes I agree It was a good show...they lacked a bit in keeping the audience glued to the show  but story had lot of potential. It is sad that it ended this way
agree with u all....the shuold at least show some arjun tashi moments...