Poll

What do you think eventually help loose TRPs?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think it was a bit of everything.

I think the acting wasn't all that bad.  I really really liked the beginning and the relationships between Taashi and her father, Bhim Kaka, uncle, aunt and Rohan.  All character's acting was great throughout.  Taashi is excellent - but in the last two weeks she is made to look pretty stupid.   This is the fault of the director.

Arjun's family was played by fine actors, but there was a lot of talent wasted (esp. his mother and father). 

Arjun could have been better - I think his acting deteriorated overtime.  His last few scenes were pretty bad. It seemed like he gave up.

I really wanted to see the story develop into the actual reincarnation story.  I think the show lost many viewers after the whole mystery room/mother/father part. 

Edited by nivin0 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaabbb thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivin0

I think it was a bit of everything.

I think the acting wasn't all that bad.  I really really liked the beginning and the relationships between Taashi and her father, Bhim Kaka, uncle, aunt and Rohan.  All character's acting was great throughout.  Taashi is excellent - but in the last two weeks she is made to look pretty stupid.   This is the fault of the director.

Arjun's family was played by fine actors, but there was a lot of talent wasted (esp. his mother and father). 

Arjun could have been better - I think his acting deteriorated overtime.  His last few scenes were pretty bad. It seemed like he gave up.

I really wanted to see the story develop into the actual reincarnation story.  I think the show lost many viewers after the whole mystery room/mother/father part. 

Agree with you completely.

Plus in addition, for me Arjun was very repulsivešŸ¤¢ his personality initially which I overlooked, but then his horrible acting just made me turn it off everytime

Janhvi was good specially after marriage. All others were upto mark including Rohan.

I believe Sony was promoting it well so can't blame them this time. Rerun is at 5:30PM in US and 10:30PM original, so can't blame timing either.
changumangu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arjun can't act.  He was on a show (ghar ki laxmi) before where he could do nothing but give blank frozen expressions.  Everyone else acted very well.