Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, frenz...

Look out for a major update with two back-to-back parts of MR and I will be re-editing all the already posted chapters.

So, that means everyone have to re-read the entire FF from top to bottom again. I'm doing this so that there will less grammar mistakes and more understanding on this mini FF.

And also look out for introduction and character sketch to my new FF, Breeze In Eyes on Maan & Geet. It's gonna different since I've revamped it...

All of the above events are due in a week or so. So, watch out. I wil PM all of my dearest readers in PM List.

Yet again, another reminder, pls to all in the PM List, pls add me to ur buddy list!! Thanks..

Finally, I hope more people would read my FF. I wish the number of readers would increase and hopefully a full increse in the enjoyment of reading my FFs.

Gracias and Toodles,
Yamuna
Edited by yam29 - 13 years ago
amazing ff! please add me to ur pm list!
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey ,
just read all parts of your ff

they are amazing

plz add me in ur pm list

and continue soon

also sent u buddy request
yam29 thumbnail

Part 4

General POV

"Atul, stop it," Anjali whispered angrily.

Atul asked, in surprise, "What? Meine kuch nahi kiya."

Anjali said, irritatedly, "Yeah,right. Mujhe picha karne ke chodo."

Atul replied, "No, Angie. Aisa mein kuch nahi kiya."

Anjali rolled her eyes, "Alright, then. Anyways,you still did not answer me. Why did you come to my room?"

Atull started flushing red, "Meine' Uhmm. Anjali, actually meine'."

Anjali cut him across, "Never mind. Kuch mat batao."

Anjali turned around and looked at Naina, who was whispering something secretly to Yuvi's ears, "Naina, what are you doing?"

Naina, startled by the sudden address, "Voh kuch nahi,di. Yuvi puch rahata ki Riddhima di kaha gayi thi."

Anjali raised her eyebrows, "Voh mein bhi puch rahi ti, that too for the past 1 and a half hour. Got any answer, Naina?" I asked pointedly.

Naina remained silent, throwing a glare towards Yuvi. Anjali turned to the front and continued walking while looking around, with Atul, Yuvi and Naina right behind her. Then, after a few minutes of wandering around, looking for a sight of Riddhima, Anjali heard a fuzzy noise. Anjali shushed all of them while motioning them to stay still and keep mum. Yuvi, who did not seemed to be very willing to do so, was forced into following Anjali by Naina's hands. Anjali slowly walked towards the source of noise. The sound sounded like a broken radio, a very rapid patterned buzz. Later on, she saw two figures. She could make out that both were men, one short and plump while another tall and buff. Then, she realised the noise was a voice, a very familiar voice. She tried remembering it. It struck to her that the voice seemed very annoying. Anjali, who was much closer to the voice, heard the voice much more clearly than before and saw the two figures approaching.

The voice said, "Bhaiya, mujhe bohout darr lagraha he."

Anjali, with widened eyes, knew at once whose voice it was.

In astonishment, Anjali exclaimed, "JP,tum? Tum yahan kya karrahi hu?"

JP shrieked in mouse-like voice, "Booth, booth!! Baachoa! Bachoa! Bhaiya!"

Another husky voice replied, "JP, chill yaar. That's Angie. "

Now apparent, Sid turned towards Anjali, "Hey, Angie."

Anjali replied, in surprise, "Sid, tum bhi?"

Sid shrugged, "Ha. Tum yahan kya karrahi ho?" Sid looked over Anjali and realised that she was not alone. "Atul, Naina, Yuvi, tum logo bhi yahan?' Sid asked in confusion.

Anjali replied, slightly bored, "Mein aur Naina aur Yuvi aur Atul are looking for Ridzie. Why are you and JP here?"

Sid said, "Dulha ke dundne kiliye. I mean, we are looking for Armaan."

Suddenly, everyone except for Sid and Anjali said, "Oooh."

Anjali and Sid asked, both confused, in unison, 'Kya?'.

Atul replied, pointing out the obvious, "Angie, if Riddhima aur Armaan both are missing, that means they are together."

Anjali felt surprised at herself for not understanding the truth immediately. She nooded, "True but where could they..."  Trailing on, she started rubbing her chin, slowly like she was in a deep thought.

Atul asked, in concern, "Whats wrong, Anjali?" He moved towards Anjali and stood by her side.

Anjali looked at Atul and then at the rest of them, "I know where Armaan and Riddhima are."

Sid asked, urgently, "Kaha?"

Anjali rubbed her forehead with her right hand, "Terrace par."

Everyone asked Anjali, in unison, "Terrace pe?"

Anjali nodded, sighing, "Haa, terrace pe."

^-^ Please hit the 'LIKE' button!!

yam29 thumbnail

Part 5 (a)

General POV

Anjali, followed by Sid, JP, Atul, Yuvi and Naina, silently made their way towards the stairs which leads to the terrace. Slowly, one by one took the stairs, going towards the hideout of the missing dulha and dulhan. On the stairs, they could hear a rhythmic romantic music. Anjali's guess was right. Armaan and Riddhima are indeed up at the terrace. Upon reaching, all of them hid by the wall quickly, wanting to see what Armaan and Riddhima were doing. The sight before them left them surprised.All of them saw Armaan and Riddhima waltzing to the rhythm from the radio which stood on a table, by the edge of the terrace.

JP giggled a little, only to be shushed by Naina, "JP, keep quiet."

Riddhima and Armaan, who were still oblivious to the presence of their friends, continued dancing.

Anjali smiled and shook her head, "Riddhima is still the same."

Atul replied, "Armaan is also the same."

Anjali rolled her eyes at that statement. Soon, the music started to fade and came to a halt. Even after the music's end, Riddhima still danced with Armaan. Armaan brought his head and placed it in front of Riddhima's head, joining both their foreheads in one touch. Anyone who had seen this would obviously say, "Oh, God bless them. They look so beautiful together." Naina, Anjali, Atul, JP, Yuvi and Sid just smiled at the two awesomely-in-love couple. JP, who was as much as clumsy as Atul, out of excitement, toppled over Yuvi's legs. Yuvi, in his quick reflexs, pulled JP back in time as Armaan and Riddhima turned around to see the noise.

Armaan, more bothered about Riddhima than the noise, said, "It's nothing, Riddhima."

Riddhima, still looked around cautiously. Armaan, who clearly wanted Riddhima's undivided attention, pushed back a strand of Riddhima's hair behind her ears. This somehow got Riddhima's attention. She looked at him, intently. Armaan and Riddhima again, had their famous eyelock.

Naina whispered, "How romantic!"

Yuvi answered in his husky voice, "I can be more romantic."

Naina blushed at Yuvi's reply, playfully nudging Yuvi's arms. Then, all their eyes were on Armaan and Riddhima. Riddhima, somewhat shy, broke away from Armaan. As Riddhima started walking away, Armaan caught her hand in a nick of a time. Just then, Armaan pulled Riddhima back into his arms, where she belonged. Holding her waist, he slowly lifted her above. She smiled, enjoying the wind on her face. She opened her hands apart, enjoying the sight of the sky. Riddhima felt as though the world belonged to her. Right here, right now was where she was meant to be. She felt bliss of happiness and content, to be with her love and to feel blessed by god.

In her heart, she said, "Thank you, Lord Ganpati."

Armaan slowly lowered Riddhima down, to meet his eyes yet again.

He said, as he held Riddhima's hands, "I love you."

Riddhima smiled at him, "I love you more, Armaan."

At those words, Armaan raised her hands to his mouth and planted a kiss each on her hands. Riddhima blushed and looked away, while both her hands were in his. Armaan let go of her hands as he took her chin and raised her face to his. Riddhima looked at Armaan, with so much love like Armaan at her, that anyone would envy them.

JP, who saw this, whispered in his heart, "Oh, God. Please save them both from bad eyes."

Little by little the distance between their bodies decreased. Sid, Naina and JP looked, anticipating a romantic moment while Yuvi scoffed at the three of them.

Anjali, being the protective sister, who could not stand the physical proximity of Riddhima and Armaan, shouted, "That's enough!"

yam29 thumbnail

Part 5 (b)

General POV

Armaan and Riddhima both broke away from each other, in surprise while JP, Atul, Sid, and Naina looked on dissapointedly.Anjali walked out angrily towards Riddhima and Armaan, followed by the others.

Anjali, upon reaching Armaan and Riddhima, placed her arms on her hips, "Riddhima, tum yahan kya karrahi ho?"

Riddhima blushed very deeply and flustered, "Mein, di. Meine.. Kuch nahi."

Anjali continued, sarcastically ' Kuch nahi. Yeah, I can see that too," looking pointedly at Armaan.

Riddhima looked down at her feet while Armaan looked around, pretending to be innocent. The rest of them just looked at the Gupta siblings and Armaan as the drama started unfolding.

Anjali,then turned to Armaan, said, "And tum. Armaan, tum yahan kaise?"

Armaan just scratched his head, "Mein tho sightseeing kiliye aaya hu."

Anjali nodded and sneered, "Ha. Sightseeing aur flirting with Riddhima."

Sid, Yuvi, Naina, Atul and JP sniggered at that.

Armaan pointing at himself and his would-be-wife, said, "Mera shaadi Riddhima kis saath hone wala hei. Mera pass haq he."

Anjali yelled, "Kya haq? Tum dono ki shaadi kaal subha he, aaj nahi. By law, you are still not her husband yet."

Upon Anjali's statement, Armaan looked at Riddhima and touched her face as Riddhima looked into hi eyes, "Mujhe haq hai. Mera pass haq he mere Riddhima ki saath pass time spend karne kiliye."

Anjali quickly snapped away his hand, breaking Armaan and Riddhima's eyelock, "Nahi tumhara pass haq nahi he. There are rules about the dulha and dulhan meeting before the shaadi."

Sid joined, "Ha. Vo toh sahi he."

Armaan exclaimed, "Chup raho yaar. Mere dulhan. Mere shaadi. No one can stop me."

Anjali, then raised her brows, said in a teasing tone, "Really? No one? Uhmm, is my dad, Dr. Shasank Gupta included in the list?"

Armaan, suddenly overwhelmed by fear, gulped. Anjali, upon smelling the victory, smirked with content.

Atul interrupted, "Anjali, you are wrong."

Anjali exclaimed, "What?"

Atul repeated, "Ha, Angie.Tum galat kaha."

Everyone stopped in motion for a moment. Riddhima widened her eyes and looked at Atul in surprise while Anjali did the same. JP gasped while Sid scoffed. Yuvi looked at Atul in mild surprise while Armaan smiled at his dearest best buddy. Everyone was surprised as Atual actually opposed Anjali. Since the beginning, Atul does anything Anjali asks him to do and this was a huge twist with Atul saying something in disagreement with Anjali.

Armaan exhaled in relief, pushing away his surprise, "Atul, mere dost. Thanks yaar."

Anjali widened her eyes in surprise and thought, "Did Atul just opposed me?"

Atul flapped his hand at Armaan, "Nahi yaar. I meant, Anjali was wrong about the time."

Everyone looked confused.

Anjali asked, 'What?'

Atul replied, "Ha, Angie. Shaadi to kaal subha nahi. Aaj subha hai. Theen ganthe hai shaadi hone wala hai."

Anjali and the others widened their eyes in surprise.

As realisation dawned upon them, Anjali, exhaled in panic, "Oh, God! It is already time."

Anjali reached out for Riddhima's hands and took Naina's hand as well, hastily, "Come on! We need go now."

Anjali dragged Riddhima and Naina, without looking behind. Unlike Anjali, Riddhima and Naina looked behind towards their own love. Riddhima just looked at Armaan and smiled whila Naina waved her hands slightly at Yuvi.

Armaan replied Riddhima smile with one of his one dazzling smiles while Yuvi waved back at Naina. Atul waved at Anjali, who was striding towards the stairs, only to be ignored. Atul just pouted in sadness. Anjali, upon seeing this, smiled at Atul. This sturck Atul like a lightning and he lit up like a circus bulb.

Even after the three girls disappeared, Yuvi, Armaan and Atul stood there, looking the exit where the girls disappeared. JP, somewhat curious, looked that men and towards the exit. JP continued, doing this while Sid rolled his eyes. Sid, upon realising, it is up to him to bring them back to the reality, cleared his throat. Armaan, Atul and Yuvi broke from their daze and looked at Sid.

Sid said teasingly, "Chale, dulha ji," pointing towards the stairs.

Armaan just smiled and made his way towards the exit, with the boys right behind him.

teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love birdss......nice parts
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww choo chweet.....
anjali is such a kabab me haddi.......
thanx for the pm and update asap......
yam29 thumbnail
Thanks and thanks for the comments so far...

I'm glad you like it and thanks for the encouragement!!

I would like to address the silent readers/likers of this FF till date..

I hope you guys would come forwards and comment about this FF by posting in this thread.

It would really boost me to continue and giving my best in writing..

Thats all.
I await all of your comments, eagerly.

Gracias and Regards,
Yamuna
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss