Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update muskii.....loved the update..........
maaneet nhok joks are cute😉
yash-meera proposal is awesome⭐️⭐️
geet fainting looking at the blood is funny😃

perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..its an awesome update, and its tooooooo long thanks but not a single line was boring... liked the yash proposing meera.. loved it.. the incidents bw maan n geet r toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD  ... loved the hospital scenes tooooooooooo.. plzzzzz continueeeeeeeee...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part.......i liked the way yash proposed meera....it was so different
...maan n get's fights r just too gd.........n luvd the names they have given to each other...
...thnk god pari came otherwise maan wuld have know everything though i dnt mind him knowing everything........plzzz continue soon as i also wanna no how pari was there n wat happend between meera n romeo..continue soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow geet scared of blood ha ha
she is really out of space
poor Maan left without
thank yu ha ha ha
fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update.........cat fainted twice 😆...........
rupzloveu thumbnail
great..............
supurb..........
awsme...............
loving it.................
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

10 days? You will make us wait for 10 days for another update?😲 Don't you have a heart?😭 Or are you writing this FF with the sheer intent of torturing your poor unsuspecting readers? So.Damned.Unfair.😡

Coming to the update- loved it. I don't think Maan has managed to win even one of their skirmishes so far…he has been now what- slapped, bitten, insulted, screamed at and had his foot stomped as well! The only thing Geet has not done to him- pulled his hair and scratched him (or maybe she did do that and I missed it).😆

I love how Maan is already falling under Geet's spell while Geet is blissfully unaware😳….Can't wait to see what happens when Geet doesn't scream at Maan's nearness anymore😍! <yeah I am evil like that>

Can't wait for the next part…Please don't make us wait for 10 days💔..

I hope this comment counts as long!

mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved this part😊
geet calling maan Mr Magambo and maan calling geet as cat 🤣🤣🤣
both geet and maan thinking they were not that bad, atlest they thought one positive thing about each other😊
geets body gaurds beating up maan😲, iam really not liking this from the day he hav met geet he is getting injured. poor maan i feel sorry for him
 you hav promised that body gaurds would be punished😡, i want them to b punished soon plz
and cuming to our sherni's brother yash- wat an proposal, very straight, iloved the whole proposal sequence👏
loved maneet moments, maan started falling for geet, but she she is always finding sum way to hurt him, now she bit his palm
totally the update was good👏👏
do continue😊

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwweeeeeeesum prt
Luvd it 2 d core Luv it ...luv it

Yash n meera scene was grattt ...d lines were awwwwwwesum
Maneet were soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
Plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont delay d update all time i wait for thos ff to b updatd so plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updat soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thanxxxxxxx fo d pm
Im eagerlyyyyy waitin fo d nxt prt
Edited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonder ful update yaar.............