Originally posted by: Shalve

hey nice concept......do continue... 

thank you..😳

Originally posted by: Radhika Shah

Great Intro!!!

Continue soon and do PM me!!!

thank you😳... added you to the list😃

Originally posted by: anisharoy1

hey nice intro................good concept...........add me to your pm list.........

thank you😳... will add you to the list😃
Edited by -muskaan - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

Interesting..... thanx for the pm

thank you....😳

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

hey what a DHAMAKEDAAR intro👏⭐️....do add me to ur pm list

thank you😳... will add you to the list

Originally posted by: zahra15

amazing concept.......

......simply love it........
..plzzz add me 2 ur pm list......

....zahra....

thank you...😳 added you to the list😃

Originally posted by: Ash1991

nyv intro..........

plz add me to ur pm list........

thank you😳... added you the list😃

Originally posted by: precious_zeba

hey!!! add me in ur pm list....

Awesome starting....loved it...

thank you... 😳 glad that you like it😃

Originally posted by: Kkadss

Interesting intro!
Do continue soon

thank you...😳
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow Muskan love the
concept pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm      

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
continue soon, loved the concept
plz add me to your pm list
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept. pls do continue the story.....

Originally posted by: doosheeka

continue soon, loved the concept
plz add me to your pm list

thank you😳... will add you😃

Originally posted by: mishtib

add me to ur pm list

will add you😃

Originally posted by: simi91

wow Muskan love the

concept pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm      

thank you😳 

Originally posted by: vrsharma

nice concept. loved it

thank you😳

thank you😳

Originally posted by: arniindia5

Nice concept. pls do continue the story.....

thank you😳
simi91 thumbnail
waiting
waiting
my dear
thank you peeps🤗... i was not going to post this chapter today as i'm not fully satisfied with it but i'm so overwhelmed by your response that i was compelled to post it... over look the errors please... 😳
CHAPTER 1

"New Found Freedom"

She opened her eyes as a beam of sunlight shone through the window and lit her room marking the onset of a new day and the beginning of her new life. The day had finally come when she would be free.  Just a few hours and she will be out there in the real world. A world she read about everyday in books and heard from her friends but never seen though.

She threw the covers off of her and jumped out of the bed. She opened her window to welcome the new day and as the wind whizzed past her face softly caressing her cheeks her lips curved into a beautiful smile.

She heard a knock. She turned around to see her nanny come in with a silver box. "What is that you're carrying aunty" she asked as her nanny approached her.

"It's a gift from your mother" Pammi told her.

"From my mother" Geet asked not sure whether she'd heard right.

"Yes... from your mother. She asked me to give you this on your 21st birthday, today that is" Pammi said with a hint of smile.

Geet could not believe what she was hearing. It was the first mention about her mother in her life. She'd never heard of her from anyone. Whenever she would ask her brother about their mother he would always change the topic and when she would ask her grandfather he would simply tell her she is dead. Everyone in the house avoided any type of discussion about her mother; it was like she did not exist. All she knew was her mother was not a good person. One day while going to the study she overheard her grandpa and brother talking about her mother. She had left them and runaway with her lover.

"You were one year old when she gave this to me" Pammi handed the box to Geet.

Geet kept staring at it as tears welled up in her eyes. She moved her hands to open it but stopped midway as she remembered what her mother had done. She had left them. Geet looked up at her nanny and asked her to take it back.

Pammi was confused "it's from your mother"

"I don't want it" Geet said with hatred evident in her voice. Her eyes were no longer watery, they held no emotion other than anger and disgust although momentarily when she heard of her mother she did feel something else, which sure as hell was not hatred but unsaid love and longing. But those emotions were transitory and the euphoria she felt at receiving the only gift from her mother was gone within seconds that it had first come.

Pammi looked at Geet utterly confused at Geet's refusal to accept the first and only gift from her mother. As a young girl Geet would often ask her about her mother. She could never tell Geet anything about her though she wanted to, as those were the orders of Mr Handa. He had forbidden anyone to even take Geets' mothers name let alone talk about her.

Rano...this was her mother's name. She was very much like Geet easygoing, down to earth, humble and smart woman. Mr Handa loved his daughter dearly. But one mistake of hers and everything was gone. The day she ran away with one of Handa's former employee's she was dead for them. The daughter who was once Mr Handa's pride crushed their family honour brutally leaving deep scars that would never heal. Her betrayal caused Geet's father his life. He could not endure what she did to him and in order to forget her he ended up killing himself. That was when Mr Handa brought a 7 year old Yash and 1 year old Geet to the handa mansion with him. Geet filled the emptiness in his life that Rano had imposed upon him and Yash became his pillar of support. Yash was forced to mature way before age for he had to take care of his baby sister. He could do anything for Geet but the one thing he could not give her was freedom. His reason was simple... he had lost so much that he could not afford to lose Geet and moreover he wouldn't go against his grandpa. Unlike him Mr Handa's reason was different. He believed himself responsible for the misdoing of his daughter. He felt his upbringing was flawed and he failed to inflict in her the morals she lacked. His insecurity was the sole reason he did not let Geet out of the estate. He did not want her to repeat what her mother did. While doing this what he did not realise was that he was depriving Geet a normal life that she deserved. He loved Geet there was no questioning the fact but the wound inflicted by his own beloved daughter did not allow him to trust Geet. For this reason alone Geet had no male acquaintances apart from Arjun who was her brothers friend. He was also her best friend Parineeta's elder brother. Geet always treated him like an elder brother and he loved Geet as much as he loved Pari.

"Chutki it's from your mother" Pammi tired to give it back but Geet was adamant neither she neither wanted it nor needed it.

"I do not intend to discuss anything about that lady and as you already know grandpa will not approve of it so it will be a lot better if you take this so called gift of hers away for no one here needs it" Geet felt miserable for talking so rudely with Pammi but there was no way whatsoever she would accept that box of sh*t.

"But'

Geet did not let her finish "If this is all you came here for you can leave"

Geet was like her mother in more ways than one. She not only resembled her physically but most of her habits were much like her mother. She had got her stubbornness from her mother and once she made up her mind no one could change it and Pammi knew it.

Yet Pammi tried one last time "Geet it is yours whether you want it or not. I'm leaving it here with you. See it when you feel like" Pammi kept the silver box on the bed.

"She was not as bad as you think" with these final words Pammi left the room.

After Pammi was gone Geet turned around to glance at the shinning little box kept on her bed. She came over to the bed, lifted the box in her hands looked at it for a moment and threw it outside the window. She did not want anything related to that lady who was her mother.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Happy birthday princess" Yash said as he gave Geet a side hug.

"Thank you veerji" Geet replied with a wide grin.

"This is for you" he gave her a diamond bracelet. It was one pretty little thing. It had four light blue colour diamond shaped charms surrounded by smaller heart shaped diamonds, the pearls had letters carved on each one of them...GEET. She loved it. Her brother always got the most beautiful things for her.

"So how do you like it" Yash inquired as he tied it around her wrist.

"I love it veer, thank you so much... love you"

"My princess" Yash kissed Geet on her forehead "anything for you"

Geet loved her brother more than anyone else. She respected him and looked up to him as an idol. She knew what all he had sacrificed for her and her alone. When she was 10 and he 16, he was to go on a trip to Mumbai. That trip was not simply some school fun vacation but it was very important for him and his dream to be a soccer player. His school soccer team was going there for their first ever national level game but Geet had caught high fever the day he was to leave for Mumbai. Though the doctor assured him it was nothing to be worried about; just mild fever which was common due the change of season, Yash was not ready to leave her side. He quit his dream for his baby sister. And this was not the only thing he gave up for her rather this was one of those many things he sacrificed for Geet.

The truth was profound... nothing mattered to Yash more than Geet.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birth day to you" her best friends Meera and Pari sang as they came in.

Yash's heart skipped a beat as he heard Meera's voice. He had secretly loved her for a long time now. He wanted to tell her about his feeling but he could never muster the courage. She was his sister's best friend after all, how could he just go and say "I love you" well truly speaking it was a good thing that she was Geet's friend coz that way he will never have to bother about her behaviour towards Geet. Had it been anyone else he would always be worried if she would bond with Geet or not and there was no way he could have anyone mistreat his princess. Yes... everything in his life was about GEET and probably Meera was the one person who wouldn't have a problem with this. She loved Geet just as much; it was very much obvious from her behaviour.

Geet shared a special bond with Meera one that was different from just friendship. Meera was more like her the elder sister she never had. She was the one person Geet could confide in. And Pari, though of the same age group as Geet always behaved like a child. She was a true friend to Geet. In spite of her child like personality she was a great friend. You know like the one you would call at 3 in the morning and she would be there for you.

Pari and Meera came forward and crushed Geet in a bear hug.

"Be ready tonight" Pari whispered in Geet's ear before breaking out of the hug.

That evening they had a blast. Just the three of them like always. They watched Geet's favourite movies, listened to her favourite songs, ate butterscotch Geet's favourite ice cream. Yes... in short, did things that Geet liked.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Later that night after everyone was fast asleep Geet heard pelting of stones outside her window. She quickly picked up her bag that she had already packed and threw it down the window. Then she tied a rope on the window sill and got down with its aid. She was greeted by an excited Pari as she turned around after climbing down.

"Ready" Pari said.

"Absolutely" Geet replied with enthusiasm.

The two girls stealthily sneaked out of the mansion and Geet left her old boring life behind her temporally for it was time she tasted life like a normal girl. She knew her brother would be upset and angry at her but she also knew she could handle his anger once she came back. After all it was not like she was leaving for forever. She would be back.

With one last glance at the mansion she got in the car and Pari drove off.

"take this cell with you...I've already fed my number in the memory... call me when you need anything, don't consider the time just call me...take care... here's your bag I've kept all the eatables in the inside pocket... do not get down on any station... do not talk with strangers... if they try to be friendly just avoid them... not everyone is like you Geet so please do not trust a Stanger... this is the address to the flat... while you take a cab make sure the driver is an old fellow you see they are more trust worthy and in a city like Delhi you need to be careful... do not let him know you are new to the town... just tell the address verbally as if you live there... don't hand over this slip to anyone... and ye'

"Chill... calm down... I know everything, you've told me like what a hundred times... trust me I'll be fine" Geet stopped Pari's blabbering.

"I'll miss you" Pari said as tears cascaded down her face.

"Me too" Geet hugged Pari as she herself was on the verge of crying.

"Chandigarh se Delhi janne wali shatabdi express platform no 2 se ravana hone wali hai" the announcement was made.

"My cue" Geet gave Pari a quick peck on her cheeks as she boarded her train.

Geet waved Pari goodbye as the train left Chandigarh station. The two best friends looked at each other till they were no longer in sight. Though Geet was nervous she was just as much excited. After all this was her first train journey. She entered the cabin, checked the seat number and occupied her seat. After some five minutes a girl with a chips packet in one hand and chocolate in the other entered the cabin and sat next to Geet. She looked over at Geet and gave her a warm smile. Geet smiled back at her sweetly.

"Hi, I'm pinky" she said as she took Geet's hand in hers for a violent handshake. She shook Geet's hand as if it were a hand pump. Geet had to practically snatch her hand out of Pinky's grip though she made sure not to appear rude.

"Hi, I'm Geet"

"Wow! Kya naam hai yaar... so you're going to Delhi"

Geet gave a nod in her response.

Pinky was a chatterbox. She kept talking and eating all through the journey. Good for Geet she got free entertainment and she liked Pinky's company to some extent. Her journey was an easy go ride for her. Geet was happy that everything was going smoothly. She wondered why Pari was so apprehensive about her going alone to Delhi. "Pari bhi Na... ainvein tension leti rehti hai" Geet thought to herself.

The day dawned bright and sunny. The sun beamed brightly through the perfect blue sky as the cab pulled up outside the apartment and Geet got out. She let the feeling of her new found freedom sink in as she kept standing there lost in her mind. She was pulled out of her trance when she heard the retreating sound of taxi.

She moved towards the elevator but decided to take stairs instead. She was in mood of climbing stairs. Soon she figured out though, stairs were a bad option. She was utterly exhausted by the time she reached the 25th floor. She looked at the tiny pink colour slip Pari had given her and checked the flat no... 56 A. She unlocked the door and stepped inside her new home. Well for the time being at least. It was not very luxurious rather it was a simple one bedroom flat with a small kitchen, a living room and a balcony. Geet needed nothing more, it was just perfect... simple.

The next few days Geet went sightseeing, she went shopping, she went for strolls in park... she did everything she wanted to. But one fine day when she met him...BOOM.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

simi91 thumbnail
wow fabulous update
so Geet run way from
home i hope there not
gonner disown her when
she come back pls cont
soonnnnnnnn