Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: --Shika--

yup stalking aND SPAMMING! hahahaha....if you dont update dekhlena my next OS will have muskaan who will face the worst day in her life lolz!!

do update soon!!

and i thought u were sweet . . . dhoke baaz . . . nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . . . even u joined the dhamki gang . . . 
i am sorry but i will not be able to update tonight but i promise tomorow afternoon it will be up . . . actually had to take my sis shopping coz apparently i promised to take her out though i dont reallly remember when i promised but mom forced me to go so i couldnt write . ..  i have written some 1000 words but they are non maaneet parts and i am dead sure u will kill me if i post an update without maaneet and right now i am not in state of writting but definitely i will update tom . . . and both PL N BSLS will be updated . . . sry for the delay Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
komlika thumbnail
Me waiting 😳
thank you for your lovely comments . . . they make me feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice . . . especially thye long ones . . .
luv you guys . . . 😳

CHAPTER 11

"SILENT TREATMENT"

Maan followed Geet silently, he did not have a reason to do so but something told him that he needed to. He felt this strange urge to see to it she was ok, and she reached her house safely. He saw her cross the road and as he was about to go after her, a bus crossed his path and by the time he crossed the road Geet was nowhere in sight. She disappeared. Maan looked around but he couldn't spot her.

Vicky was pacing up and down the hall outside Savitri Devi's room. Anwesha had very conveniently chucked him out of the room as she claimed to discuss something important and presumably lady stuff with Savitri Devi. Well, even Vicky was aware there was more to the eye than Anwesha was pretending. She surely was up to some mischief and as far as his memory went he couldn't recall a single incident when Anwesha kept him out of her pranks.

After fifteen minutes of waiting impatiently for the two ladies to let him inside the room, he got fed up and went to his room. Anwesha came to his room some ten minutes later with a key in her hand. Dadi entered shortly after her. Anwesha pulled Vicky's hand, kept the key in his palm and smiled warmly. Vicky looked at the Key and Annie alternatively, he was shocked, surprised, and scared. "What is this" he asked.

Anwesha looked over her shoulder and saw dadi smiling at her, gesturing her to tell him. Anwesha smiled sluggishly as she said "Vicky mere pyare-pyare bhai, you really love your sister right, I am your darling baby sister right, you'll do anything for me" Anwesha fluttered her eye lids like she was a four year kid. Vicky was hell scared, Anwesha buttering him meant trouble. If earlier he had some doubts regarding what Anwesha wanted to discuss with Savitri Devi, now he was more than certain she was up to some mischief and to his misery he knew he was the pawn in whatever game Anwesha and Dadi were pulling.

"Come to the point" Vicky stated.

"Your new bike . . . a gift from dadima" she smiled warmly.

"Come to the point" Vicky replied back.

"You really wanted this bike right" she replied with a smile yet again.

"Come to the point" Vicky said again.

"You are happy right" She stated.

"Could you just cut the crap and come to the point" he said trying hard not to yell.

"Fine here it is . . . we . . . me and dadi ma have come up with this plan to hook up Maan Bhai and Geet and you have to . . . nothing much ok . . . you just have to'

Annie told him the plan as Vicky choked "no ways, I don't need your bribe, I prefer to live . . . bro will kill me . . . I am not doing it"

This time it was Savitri Devi's turn to reply "Vicky this topic is not up to you for deciding, you don't have a choice and you have to do it . . . as for killing you is concerned let me tell you if you dare refuse to do what I want you to, then me and your sister will definitely kill you, but if you do as we say there are chances Maan may not kill you, so even if you are given a choice which let me make it clear you are not being given but let's say for argument sake if you have a choice, doing what we say is much safer considering your security and trust me I can be much more ruthless when on my bad side . . . I am giving this bike out of courtesy coz I don't need to bribe you into doing things, I just have to order you, so young man gear up and be prepared for tomorrow"

Vicky knew he had no option left. He felt himself literally hanging down the cliff, holding on to a rope and shifting gaze from Dadi to Maan as both stood there with axes in their hands waiting to chop the rope. He was stranded, he was given a choice to choose who he would want should act as a butcher to him. Indeed he had to risk it and all he could do was pray that Maan wouldn't ever find out about the plan. He gave in "when do I begin"

"That's like a good boy" Savitri Devi patted his cheek a bit too hard but that was her way of showing her love.

Naintara was annoyed at Maan's behaviour and Savitri Devi's negligence of that matter. When she'd met Savitri Devi for the first time in London, she had done her level best to impress her as she had all intentions to be the eldest daughter in law of Khurana clan. She literally set her plate for dinner, god, she did so much just to impress that old lady and she was more than certain she had succeeded in her plan when Savitri Devi invited her to stay with them in the mansion. Apparently her assumption was wrong coz it had been more than 24 hours since she came to India and Savitri Devi did not even once ask her to talk with Maan. She couldn't just keep sitting on her bed and waiting for Maan. She had to take control and remind Savitri Devi why she was here. She decided to talk Savitri Devi into sending Maan and her for dinner.

When the bus crossed Maan's path, Geet had got into her car and left. She didn't notice Maan following her, she was busy cursing him and crying. She asked the driver to drive to the nearest mall so she could buy some change of dress. She had half an hour and no way could she manage to move from office to home to back to the office within that short a time.

Naintara went to Savitri Devi's room but found it empty. She then headed back towards the guest room but just when she was about to climb down the stairs she saw Savitri Devi and Anwesha come out of Vikrant's room. She went up to them and as she neared them Savitri Devi and Anwesha suddenly went mum. She could sense something fishy but she decided to ignore. She had better and more important job to be done than thinking about what Savitri Devi talks with Anwesha. Naintara asked Savitri Devi if she could talk with her in person. Anwesha excused herself and went back to Vicky's room.

Anwesha pouted her lips as she grumbled "I don't like this Naintara . . . she is so . . . I don't know, I just don't like her"

"Me neither" Vicky chuckled "I can't believe, dadi ma actually thought of considering her for bro"

"Exactly my point, what did dadi like in her" Annie replied.

And the talk continued.

When Maan couldn't locate Geet, defeated, he went back to the office. Only he knows how he spent those 30 minutes waiting for her. Every time someone knocked at his cabin door his breathing constricted in his chest and his eyes were glued at the door. But just the next moment he would realise it wasn't Geet. He did not know why he was getting so restless just for one glance. He did not know why he felt bad seeing those tears. After all it wasn't the first time he shouted at someone in his office and that person cried but this was the first time Maan Singh Khurana scolded someone for no mistake of theirs. His guilt knocked him down; he had to do something to get this dammed feeling of guilt out of his head. But what, He had not the slightest idea. He sure as hell was not going to apologise but then what else could he do. Yes, he would try and behave as sweetly and humbly as possible with Geet. But wait she was also at fault, she wore the most inappropriate dress to office but he couldn't deny her reasoning was, well, cute.

He heard a knock at his cabin door and his heart started thudding against his chest. Somewhere he knew this time it was her. He put up a straight face, pretended to look into his laptop and called her in. He still did not look her; he was waiting for her to say something. But she didn't.

It had been fifteen minutes since she entered his cabin but since then both of them haven't spoken a word. Well, Maan did not speak as he was THE BOSS and Geet did not speak as she was not interested to buy his I-M-THE-BOSS bull****. Finally, when he had no alternative, he spoke up "why are you standing here"

With her cold response, his resolve of behaving humbly with her went down the drain.

No reply.

"Why are you standing on my head" he said again but he wasn't yet shouting.

No reply.

That was it. How dare she not reply to him? "WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLYING" he yelled as he stood up in a jolt and banged his fist on the table making Geet shudder in fear.

She still maintained the silence and did not speak a word.

He was not simply angry rather he was infuriated at her silent treatment. Just when he was about to yell at her yet again, he was transfixed looking at her. She was a ravishing beauty. She was wearing a knee length black skirt with grey shirt and jacket; she had once again tied her hair in a voluminous ponytail. She looked elegant, sophisticated and dare he admit sexy all at a go.

Wait a minute.

He did not think of her on those lines. He did not just think of her as sexy. What on earth was he thinking? What the hell was wrong with him?

He composed himself as he maintained a cold look and said "client meeting is in twenty minutes, I want you to review the specifications and counter check them once again"

Geet merely nodded but still did not open her mouth.

"You may leave" Maan replied after having realised she wasn't going to open her mouth.

Once in her cabin, Geet felt much better, her plan was successful. He was irritated and yet couldn't do anything about it. This was Geet's way of revenge, whenever she was angry at someone she would simply resort to silent treatment until the other person begs her to speak.

Maan looked at her through the blinds and found her discussing something with Aditya. She was smiling as she continued to talk. Maan's hands curled into a fist as he saw her interacting with Aditya. When with him forget smiling, she doesn't even talk properly, leave that aside, she wasn't even talking with him and with Aditya she was not only talking but she was laughing. He didn't know it was jealously or anything else but it was something that was a direct blow at his ego.

The clients were highly impressed with the designs and naturally the deal was signed. For the first time Maan was not looking forward to working with the Chopra's. Throughout the meeting all he could see was Geet and the way that scumbag Rahul was ogling at her. Maan wanted to smack him then and there but he was in a professional setting and he had to maintain the decorum. Besides this deal was important for the company, and for this very deal he had hired temporary architects, he couldn't let go of all the hard work. Interestingly when after the meeting, Rahul extended his hand forward for a hand shake; Geet simply left the conference hall. Technically Maan should have been angry at her for disrespecting his client but he wasn't. Instead of being affronted he was pleasantly pleased. He liked the way she snubbed him off.

Geet may be childlike in matters more than one, she may be a bit immature and impulsive, she may be unaware of social decorum, but she had seen enough movies to judge that Rahul's intentions and dirty gaze. Throughout the presentation she hadn't missed the way he was ogling at her and she did not like it. Had she been in Chandigarh all she needed to do was tell Yash and Rahul would wake up in the hospital the next day. She mentally said sorry to god for having said Maan's place was a gutter, it was not, Maan very much deserved to live on earth coz as of then gutter was occupied by Rahul. After having seen his flirtatious attempts to talk Sasha into joining him for dinner she regretted each and every word she said to Maan. All those things should have been said to that jerk Rahul. Yes, Maan was no longer a jerk, although he had been promoted to human yesterday itself when he cared about her but today when he yelled her he had been demoted to jerk once again but after meeting Rahul, Maan had been promoted to human yet again, just that he was an insufferable human being but human never the less.

Maan called Geet to his cabin, since he wasn't paying any attention in the meeting he needed her to tell him about the specifications and details. Though he had recorded the meeting like he always does but Geet needn't know that. He smirked as she entered his cabin and murmured "let's see how long you pull this silent treatment"

"Brief me about the meeting" he said pretending to look into the file.

Geet rolled her eyes as she looked at him flabbergasted. Was he sleeping during the presentation? Why does he need briefing? She went up to his desk, picked up a notepad, wrote all the necessary details of the meeting and gave the notepad to him. He frowned, but he was yet not ready to give up. He deliberately asked her to read it to him as apparently he couldn't understand her handwriting as it was too tiny. Geet looked at the notepad and she knew one thing for certain her handwriting was absolutely legible. She was an artist for heaven sake; of course she had a beautiful handwriting. She tore the page and wrote everything again but this time in bold capitals. Maan was cornered, if he would say he couldn't read that also he would make a fool of himself. Dejected, he asked to carry on with her work.

Precap: silent treatment ends but how, Maan restless, Vicky's meet's Geet and NT comes to the office.

Ok.... peeps how was it 😃. . . dry😳 . . . sorry if it did not meet your expectations😳 . . . I know you people expected some bickering but they have to move forward, after all Geet is here only for a month. Btw bickering will come, let her silent treatment end😆.

BTW next update on Saturday 😃. . .

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
great sweety..

loved Geet's silent treatment... she is the right choice for Maan..

mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
niceeeeeeee update 😊

iam liking this annie, vicky and dadi

geet's silent treatment was too good, maan deserves this

precap sounds good
do continue
thanx for pm
Edited by mallu.crowe20 - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
great update... big fan of the silent treatment😆... 
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loving geet's silent treatment...maaan kinda deserves it.....loved how she keeps promoting maan to human..LOL....totally not liking this NT..plz get rid of her..and loving the trio..Annie,vicky and Dadi...
can't wait for Saturday 
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update..................loving the silent treatment from geet...............but wats the plan of vicky dadi and annie..............
wat the heck is nt doing in office...............hey there is not much of geet and yash interaction...............can u write some pl where yash telling geet abt meera.................
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What are Dadi and Anwesha upto? Are they planning to go down the jealousy route? Poor Vicky-Maan will eat him up alive- if he tries to get too close to Geet. I am sure Rahul is soon going to get it from Maan as well.

I had totally forgotten about NT- now that she is back'wonder what will happen! Though I have no doubts that Maan will not even notice that NT is around.

Geet's silent treatment for Maan had me ðŸ˜†...She sure knows how to rile him up...He is going to have to up his game if wants Geet to speak to him again...

Loved the update'please update soon😳

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago