SidShiFF:Part51 I Pg 91 - Chahoon Main Ya Naa

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys!

Randomly started writing a new FF! Please do read it, I hope you enjoy it...
😊

*The above signature made for me by another one of my beautiful friends Dangelz, you can find more of her work here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3616761&PID=85161819&#85161819

Please do have a look and comment/like her updates. which should happen naturally - her work is brilliant! :)

Thank You xo

Characters

Sid Modi

Shilpa Malhotra

Tarsem Singh Dhami

Nupur Dhami

Abhimanyu Modi

Diya

Ansh Juneja

Index

=>Introduction: Turning the Leaf, Taking the Step-Page 1
=>Part 2: A-Lone in the Crowd-Page 2
=>
Part 3: Tu hi toh meri dost hai-Page 3
=>Part 4: "But you'll always be my hero...eventhough you've lost your mind"-Page 5

=>Part 5: "Saving You, Saved Me-Page 6
=>Part 6: Tu Na Jaane Aas Paas Hai Khuda..-Page 8
=>Part 7: I'll be there for you...cause your there for me too...-Page 10
=>Part 8: The scars of your love...remind me of us-Page 12
=>Part 9: Tere Liye...-Page 15
=>Part 10: Tanha humara mushkil tha jeena...tum jo na milte agar-Page 17
=>Part 11: Misunderstood-Page 18
=>Part 12: "Sadiyon Se Kitni, Tanha Rahi Hoon..."-Page 22
=>Part 13: Dead-end-Page 24
=>Part 14: Strangers-Page 27
=>Part 15: A Change of Events-Page 27
=>Part 16: Riding Solo-Page 30
=> Part 17: I try to run, but I don't wanna ever leave...-Page 32
=>Part 18: A Brewing Storm -Page 35
=>Part 19: "Losing myself as I find you"-Page 37
=>Part 20: When the past comes knocking...-Page 40
=>Part 21: Cause when the heart breaks, it don't break even...Page 41
=>Part 22: Main Yahan Hoon... Page 43
=>Part 23: Jaoon Kahan? -Page 45
=>Part 24: Tanhayee - Page 46
=>Part 25: Jag Soona Soona Lage Re... - Page 47
=>Part 26: Heartless - Page 48
=>Part 27: Fix You - Page 49
=>Part 28: Iktara - Page 53
=>Part 29: Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar - Page 55
=>Part 30: Shine A Light - Page 56
=>Part 31: Let The Skyfall - Page 58
=>Part 32: Saiyaara - Page 58
=>Part 33: Kuch Ajnabi Ehsaas...-Page 59
=>Part 34: Russian Roulette - Page 60
=>Part 35: Bekaraari Mein Tu Hi Karaar - Page 61
=>Part 36:When You Say Nothing At All...-Page 63
=>Part 37:Adhoore hum...Bin tumhare. - Page 64
=>Part 38: Saans - Page 67
=>Part 39: You know I'd do anything...-Page 69
=> Part 40: When A Tornado Meets A Volcano... - Page 69
=>Part 41: Between Us - Page 71
=>Part 42: Never Let Me Go - Page 74
=>Part 43: Fading Fast - Page 75
=>Part 44: Blurred Lines - Page 78
=>Part 45: Give Me A Reason - Page 79
=>Part 46: The Ties That Bind - Page 80
=>Part 47: Kitni Baatein...Ab Kya Kahein - Page 81
=>Part 48:Kaisi teri khudgarzi, na dhoop chune na chaaon - Page 84
=>Part 49: Ricochet - Page 86
=>Part 50: Teri khata hai, mere jiya... - Page 87
=>Part 51: Chahoon Main Ya Naa - Page 91

PM List

Lennie
jasangel
sidsk
veena_rocks
monty22
ssdtvgojan
DJ..
sidma_love
shiranlovers
shewascool90210
zeenia
jacobharry10011
lovekwshilpa
MaitreeluvKajen
shirandeewani
sush234
saumya{roka}
anmol_sunshine
nikita_88
karan_sidmodi
miss_cullen
kriti_binal
jenny1000
Eternalsiddhima
harshita_sahni
navloveskw
neet06
-Swetha-
-Prithi-
kvva
unnatia
Shona_Mayur
fri42911
btalwar

-Harshu-
-Farrah-
hangok

Introduction:

Turning the Leaf, Taking the step...

The howling wind brushes through his hair, whispering in his ears as Sid ambles out of the Basketball Court.  Thoughts run wild in his mind, the "what ifs" questioning so many significant events of his past and his heart is overwhelmed causing tears to prick in the corners of his eyes. In the next moment, almost immediately, he finds another authority forcing him to blink away the tears, to shut off those thoughts, replacing it with one alone which consoles him...again, " You couldn't have done anything...It was meant to happen..." .

Glancing up, he takes a deep breath and simultaneously a surge of energy, a sense of satisfaction, overcomes him, breathing life back into him. His bowed head now held high, his slumped shoulders raised and his gait strengthens with pride as he descends the stone steps and into the darkness...

*BEEEP**BEEEP**BEEEP**BEEE-*

Sid frowns as he drearily raises his hand from the alarm, bringing it to rest beside his face on the pillow. Gradually, he rolls onto his back and stretches, stifling a yawn and abruptly shadowing his eyes when he is confronted by the glare of sunlight that pierces through the gap in his curtains. He blinks repeatedly whilst adjusting his eyes to the surroundings.

A fortnight later, and he still isn't used to waking up in his new apartment. His PS3 and games lie packed away in a cupboard, his cricket bat stands against the shadowed corner of the storeroom, his soft toys, souvenirs of his childish ways, stacked on a shelf in the spare bedroom, his vibrant, animated t-shirts folded in a hidden compartment of his wardrobe and his photographs...he left behind in Mumbai.    

Everything from the earlier days of his internship, Sid had brought with him, but when the time had come to collect the photographs...he couldn't.  This particular passage of life, in which he had witnessed his own significant transformation, had been one of the most important, memorable and happiest times of his life, a time which he would treasure, a time which he would never forget...a time which, whenever he recalled... brought pain. He couldn't bring the photos, even as he would go to touch them, he would become physically incapable of grasping them, as if his he had no control over his actions. In the end he had decided he didn't need them anyway, the faces that smiled in them didn't do justice to the laughter that had echoed in the room just before the photograph was taken, the clothes they showed were absent of the fragrance they carried that Sid could smell instinctively. No, he didn't need the photos, every face he had seen, every voice he had heard, every person he had touched, every word he had exchanged, everything was etched into his mind.  

He had wanted to start afresh and his desire had brought him to Delhi. Of course, he knew it could have been the stupidest choice if ever his past caught up with him, yet funnily enough, the most obvious choice had become the smartest choice. How else would he be able to lose himself, if not by residing in the busiest city? The Capital of the country, so vast, the hustle and bustle never permitting a silence of even a second to surmount it, never allowing even the unaccompanied to experience their loneliness, a place so inhabited that Sid would have no trouble disappearing into its depths...where no one could ever find him. Sid's apartment was situated on the outskirts, an area with which not many were familiar; it meant he could avoid all common destinations and still remain sheltered from anyone who came searching for him.

Now sitting up in bed, Sid rustles his messy hair and checks his phone.

A reminder flashes at him "First Day-8.00AM".

Sid had started job hunting the day after he moved in, believing there was no better way to embark on his new life and no better time than the present. A pile of envelopes still sit at his desk waiting to be posted, only because he had heard back from his first choice, the Indraprastha Hospital, a week ago.

Whether it was by luck, convenience or sheer miracle, Sid did not know, but the Hospital was only a twenty- minute drive from his home, and even more fortunately it was located further into the suburbs of the area.  Sid had prayed to himself silently, over and over that this be the place as he had filled out his application for employment. From the interview to the background check, everything had run smoothly. And now, seven days later, he found himself ready for his first day of work.

Sid looks in the mirror, adjusting his tie, smoothing the sides of his hair effortlessly with his fingers and brushing off the sleeves of his shirt, one final time. A content sigh and he stares at the man before him, who returns the gaze, the corners of his mouth turning up in a small, sheepish smile yet the indication disappears as quickly as it came, as if it never existed...shaking his head, Sid turns hurriedly, grabbing his keys and wallet in one hand, and his phone in the other, moving towards the door, unaware of what his next steps had in store for him...

Thanks for reading! Comments always appreciated 😳

"Over and Out"

Love and luck xxx

Edited by nm21 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great start😊

You always had a way with words i remember, and i am glad to see another SidShi FF - they were honest and pure ppl, who love unconditionally

Pain and strength they know about

I like how you described Sid's pain and his grasp for the photos

Cant wait for more

I couldnt see SidShi as anything more in the show, coz of what relation they shared in a way, but for some reason i always wanted them to find each other coz honestly they were two ppl who would fit together after everything - and could see them as more in such a beautiful relationship that they deserved
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love how you described Sid's pain 
Cant wait for more plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon....................................
Edited by jasangel - 13 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very interesting start..........enjoyed reading it.
I liked the way you described Sid's inability to control himself when it came to his photos.....as I have told you before I love the way you wrote.

Do continue soon!
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyyyyyyy loved d way u described Sid's pain😭

plsssss cont soon

add me 2 ur pm list

Veena

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Nish πŸ€—
Gr8 starting......πŸ‘πŸΌ 
sid Shi i always aid they r true fighters..............😳 they never laid down their self against difficulties........not like coward ppl who ran away from life..........😳
u remind me whole journey of sid in just one para......😭 
i love the way.......sid's control him self over his past life memories...........his attampt to start his new journey......πŸ‘
update soon. can't wait for shilpa's part.......😳
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful start, loved the way u have described Sid's pain.

Looking forward for an awesome SidShi FF. The only characters that remained selfless.

Keep going
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A wonderful start.......... πŸ‘

Sid and Shilpa .......selfless strong determined............. one from whom everybody derives strength.........

The way you have described Sid is so apt ............ and his memories with the photographs ......... I don't have word to describe how wonderfully you have described Sid his pain his life after ..............

Looking forward to this FF ...........how it will shape up
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nish πŸ€—

Great Start !!

I am glad to see another SidShi FF πŸ˜ƒ

Dey were Angels 😳
Their love was unconditional & selfless

Loved d way u described Sid's pain

Can't wait 4 d next part..