woh to i ofetn do na.. 🀣 🀣

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: 268143

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ

n i now i dunno wat to write🀣🀣 let me thinkπŸ€”πŸ€£

A very very very Happy B'day TJ , May u have all the happiness in the world n all ur wishes cum true,hope the Almighty shower his blessing on you n u always keep smiling :)))

n yes one more .. may u keep playing cricketπŸ˜›πŸ€£

now thode advice on ur b'day😊🀣

1. Don't fyt/argue  with me everytime😑🀣

2. Its not good to alwayz criticise my favs , so spare them sumtime😑🀣

3. When i tease u , let me tease u peacefully , don't tease me bak😑🀣

4.  Don't , jst don't twist my words😑🀣

5. When u get annoyed/angry with me pls tell me then n thr.. i wud really love to knw🀣🀣

Bas aaj ke liye itna hiπŸ˜›πŸ€£ I knw u won't follow any of them but try karne mein kya jaata hain :/ 🀣

Achcha TJ , let me give u one compliment , 0.0000000000000001% bhi taunt nahin hain haan ismein🀣 ... i really like when u don't get even wee bit offended when i call u ghada , monkey , stupid , idiot , fool ,wagera wagera🀣  thts so nice of u😳🀣

U have been one of my closest frnd out here , its been absolutely g8 knowing u , i'll alwayz cherish the wonderful n absolutely joyous time tht we spent here =D ,
Be the way u r.. [ I knw itne advice diya to change the habits of urs n i m still telling this line] 🀣🀣 Hope our frndship continues :)

N now gift timeπŸ˜›πŸ€£

^^^ Coz u r his biggest spoonπŸ˜›πŸ€£

^^^ yeh toh every1 knws🀣

^^^ The only good choice of ursπŸ˜›πŸ€£ Just kidding haan🀣

I m very sry if i have ever hurt u😳 I don't alwayz mean wat i say .. actually loads of time  :/ 🀣

n most imporant thing now , Don't count my typo atleast in this msg @:🀣🀣

Once again , verrrrrry Happy B'day Teeejaaaay....tcπŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€—

thank u Reha.... πŸ€—

u wr wishing bdays or providing partnership clause !!!πŸ€” 🀣
y headers only sub clauses thode daal deti..... like 1.a 1.b  !!! πŸ€£ 🀣

frm all 5 points i cn grant u one only.. the second.. congo.. πŸ₯³ 🀣

mind karne k liye mind chahiye..which u think i dun possess !!!🀣  🀣
v r frnds foreva.. rem Pavitra Rishta.. ;) 🀣 🀣

thnx for the fantabulous sigs especially the TJ one.. pure class... !!!⭐️ u shud now open ur own shop !!🀣 and am serious.. 🀣

I did not count ur typos.. i could not find one as well...  😲🀣  now tht shows ur concentration level while writing the msg !!!! πŸ‘   🀣

thnx again...!!! πŸ€— 

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 13 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail

Heyy humming bird, aka Mr okay aka Teejaayyyyyyyy πŸ€£
A very Happieeeeeee Birthday 2 You!!!! =D Hope u have an awesome year ahead. May you get all that you wish for. Enjoy your day to the fullest !! =D πŸ€—

Ok, M really bad at this .. But I'll try saying somthing.. 🀣  U are a great friend 2 have, Teejaay !! =D .. and definitely the most hilarious person on earth!! 🀣 
Hey, humming bird, I miss flying with you 2 different places!! πŸ˜”πŸ€£ khud toh urr ke Orissa chale gaye .. how am I supposed 2 fly now!! πŸ˜”πŸ€£ 
I miss talking 2 u!! :(
Here's a poem 4 ya, (googled obviously 🀣) 

Because today's so special 
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish 
to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to you. 

And this is 4 u.. 

And Ur Sonam  ;) 🀣 
Hope our frndship neva dies :) .. I am sorry if I have eva hurt u! πŸ˜³

Once again, a very happy birthday.. enjoyπŸ€—

Hi Parrot...  🀣  thank u very much for the wishes!!! ....πŸ€—

thnx for the most hilarious peerson on earth award.. Embarrassed πŸ€£ 🀣
i had invited u to orissa par tum aayi nahin... i mean u did not cum so not my fault tht u could not fly to different places... !!🀣 🀣

thnx for the googled poem !!!! πŸ˜› πŸ€£

thnx for the sigs n thnx for saying ur sonam.. ;)  🀣 b/w u hav made tht ??Tongue 🀣

Keep---------------Smiling !!! 😊

tomnjerry2 thumbnail

Okay i don't know from where to start πŸ€” its your birthday so Happy Birthday Nanna Munna πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•<------------- yes this smiley i would like to use as you loveeeeeeeeeee this smiley so much 🀣🀣 and i use less hug smiley...at least less than you Munna 🀣 ok ok let me start with the actual birthday message 🀣 Many happy returns of the Munna my ek lotha phan 🀣 many the Almighty bring lots of happiness in your life, may each and every passing year bring you wisdom,enjoy and happiness πŸ˜› I remember we first met in MFC somewhere in April that time i didn't know you will be one of the special friends of mine here on IF...starting mein toh bade achchi tarah se behave kar raha tha and see now i can see how the actual Rehan is 🀣

You are very very very not so sharif ladka,stubborn,lair no 1,stalker of course and a very ganda ladka...i know ganda word ki meaning kuch aur hai par kya karoon it was too late for me to realize this 🀣🀣 and dare of you call me Miss.Mooch you Mooch lover and this surely does not mean you are my lover...got it ? 🀣🀣 and plzzzzzzzzzzz get one thing clear your choice is seriously not good you need a better taste like seriously 🀣 erm excluding Sanaya and Imran as they are nice ☺️ im blushing for Imran ok...ganda ladka kuch bhi aisa vaisa mat soch na 🀣🀣

A special song for u 😳
It's a hap-hap happy birthday,
May you live to be, a hundred-and-three;
A hap-happy birthday to you.
Take a bow, take a bow on your birthday,
Your birthday, your birthday;
Show us how, show us how on your birthday,
You still look as good as new.
A hap-happy birthday to you.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ok this song is not invented by me...im saying this in case if you don't know 🀣🀣

Let me now tell you some secret things which i have never told to you...god knows why πŸ€”πŸ€£
1. Once when i was stalking Reha's sb i saw there you said i type a lot 😑 this was so bad of you...i try controlling myself sach mein 🀣
2. You are a good guy so stop irritating and annoying girls and flirting with them 🀣🀣
3. Stop your pranks plzzzzzzzzzz 🀣🀣 till now you have shown me your Brother,Friends pic aur kuch baki hai ? πŸ€”πŸ€£  you ought to agree this time that i took very smart steps that time not believing you TG 🀣🀣 and the one which i accepted your TM remember ? that was the most smartest step i ever took 🀣🀣
4. I know u don't like Dolly and even BB 3 but still once when i told you to watch the video  you sach mein watched the whole video and downloaded it too...that was unbelievable for me as i did not accept you YOU will sit and watch it 🀣🀣 thank you dil se that you  patiently watched 😳🀣🀣 and sorry tere kan phat gaye ho toh πŸ˜”πŸ€£
5. Whenever i put KSG's aka ur gober's pic i do not like when you poke your noise in between and give you unwanted comments 😑🀣🀣

Phewwwwww i hope this was the shortest birthday message for you 🀣 kya karoon tune kaha i type much aur teri baat ki izzat rakhni chahiye na mujhe 😳🀣🀣

Ok my birthday message will not over till i won't post your mostest favourite actor pic 😳 guess kar kaun hai woh πŸ˜›

https://im.rediff.com/movies/2010/aug/06sld4.jpg

Your gober's pic...my message will be incomplete without his pic na as you so much love this guy 😳🀣 this pic from me to u 😳🀣🀣 Happy Birthday once again πŸ€—<------ only 1 🀣🀣 miss you come back dhakkan πŸ˜†

wow thts huge... πŸ€” 🀣 how cn u ryt tht much munni... 😲 woh bhi for me... Embarrassed  πŸ€£ 🀣

U wr not sure if thts my bday jo used :s smiley.. er 🀣 🀣 i know u use less hug smile thn me.. but y so ?? πŸ€” 🀣

thnak u my only celebrity frnd.. 🀣 oye u mean i used to pretend those days n now showing my TRUE colors ?? 😲 wishing bday or taunting in disguise !!!  πŸ€£ 🀣

but if u hav realized.. thoh late y u using tht wrd ....🀣 🀣  if u call me mooch lover i will call u miss.mooch only ... i dnt hav to say more the names say everythn itself.. miss.mooch n mooch lover !!! 🀣 🀣 u sure i will change my preferences.. so i will hav to change u too..as i hav choosen u as a frnd.. πŸ€” 🀣 i hav a gud choice.. at least better thn u !!!🀣

i wnt evn think tht u wr blushing for me...Tongue. thnx for mentioning thoh it could hav mislead 🀣 🀣 

I did not know tht song.. thnx for the .... Tongue πŸ€£

1.Oye tht was a complement.. Tongue πŸ€£ sry n e ways !!🀣

2.Am not gud..jst remember tht !!!! Tongue πŸ€£ i dun flirt with girls... there r exceptions !!🀣

3.i cnt stop tht.... its fun to make sum1 fool.. everyday is April 1st for me.. 🀣 yup tht was smart move i must say not believing me !!! 🀣

4.No more comments ... !!πŸ˜› 🀣  see i always puke my nose !!🀣

thank u for rakhing my izzat n typing so much ... Embarrassed πŸ€£ and making me type too.. 🀣 🀣

PS: no comments on the pic u hav posted... Tongue

PS1... hez looking like a garage mechanic.. 🀣 🀣

PS.2 sry for the unwanted comment!!! 🀣

thank u again Munni ji..... πŸ€—

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! 😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail

tumharein itne naam likhna kaafi hain haina πŸ€”.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣    wat 2 sayπŸ€”.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣  ur probly 1 of the 1st guys i talked 2 on IF ..... tab we didnt talk much n i didnt knw u were ths stubbyπŸ€”.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 par now i can say shayad tum utnein hi stubby ho jitni mein hu Mr Stubby.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣  i wana say thanx 2  u as if u hadnt told me 2 join MFC mayb i wudnt have met such gr8 friends :D

on ma bday u sed am funny but not more  thn uπŸ€” i never sed am funnyπŸ˜› sab ko hasatein rehtein ho to ur the funniest Mr King  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.🀣🀣 now enuf name calling naπŸ€”.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣  sorry πŸ˜›par i cnt help it am use 2 callin u with so many names so dnt think am gna stopπŸ€ͺ.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣   bohut bakwaas ho gayi i will stop nowπŸ˜›. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.🀣🀣

waise u wanted tht sprite pic na :/  yh lo i cropped it now u can save πŸ€ͺ.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

ok nw  ur bday siggies ...... ur Sonam  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.🀣🀣

ur a gr8 friend 2 have ..... am sorry if i ever hurt uπŸ˜› hope u have a gr8 Bday n all ur wishes cum true :D  n u always keep smiling :)  may u always keep playing ur fav sport cricket n get ur Sonam 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

once again wish u a very Happy Birthday  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank u Simmy.... πŸ€— kafi hai unless u wanted to ryt more... 🀣

hmmmmm...but u wr not the first girl i talked on IF !!! Tongue 🀣 even i did not know u wr tht stubby until v started talking on scraps more often !!! πŸ€” 🀣 n e ways v r at par having tht unique quality of being stubby !!!πŸ˜› πŸ€£

ur welcum.. thnx to tht TVtalk cc wr v met !!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

hmmm... yeah i had said tht.. true na !!🀣 thank u Miss.Queen of everythn !not lafter !!! πŸ˜› πŸ€£ its okay.. even am used to call names.. so i dun mind dicount ur sry !!! 🀣 🀣

i dun wnt tht cropped pic.. keep it with u !!!! :/ 🀣 

thnx for sigs. these r beautiful like u ;) 🀣 🀣

i cnt get sonam par i cn play cricket  foreva.. 🀣 thnx for being my frnd n jhelofying me .... πŸ€—

Keep------------Smiling !!!! 😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail

Ehhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Seriously this is wht is coming to my mind while im writing ur bday msg. So much to say, but i don't know how to say. Seriously itneeeeee dino baad ek msg bhej/likh rahi houn shayad is liye. First thing i wanna say is i am so so so so so so so so soooooooooooo sorry pichle saal main aap ki bday bhool gaye, really im so ashamed of tht, aaj mauqa mila hai to socha apologize kardo. But u know main apni bhi salgira bhool gayi thi pichle saal lol, mama ne yaad dilaya tha πŸ˜†
And second Im sooo glad i got a friend like u. I still remember our first chat trough pms, still makes me laugh and think "hum kaise dost bane". After tht Pms k barsaat hui, i started to learn ur friends and u learned my friends i cannot forget tht time, ghante beth kar chat hoti thi, pakistan gayi, to specially online main hoti on tht other forum just for u, seriously. Pata nahi time woh wapis lana bhi chahoun to woh mumkin nahi hai. But seriously i will and cannot forget those days, pagalon ki tarha chat karte the. U evn learned me making Buryani through Pm, u remember?? And now i make 3 different buryani's πŸ˜‰
Aur kisi se share tab karo na karo, but u were actually the first person who i told to abt my family etc stuff. And u were always there for me. U were always there whn i needed u. Dua kahti thi mango to magte the. Evn if i say thanks it wont be enough for wht u have done for me.
I had to say something more, bhool gaye
Im so glad i got a pm abt ur birthday this year. So thanks Sim for tht.

Itna lamba Msg likha sabse imp baat nahi likhi πŸ˜†

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hope all ur dreams and wishes come true
May Allah Bless You

Iqra

Kya hua Iqra... mike testing ??πŸ€” 🀣

Its alright  ....we hav talked abt it on scraps !!!!! πŸ˜†  wow khud ka bday bhi bhool jati ho thn forgetting myn not a big deal !!!! πŸ˜† 

i remember na.... πŸ˜› woh i sent u first a frnd request n thn sent a pm saying thnx !!! πŸ˜† n thn v started talking like crazys !!! 🀣 rem i even joined KaSu thread jst to talk to u !!! πŸ˜† and those captions n smileys !!! 🀣  it was so much fun na... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† those days cnt be bk.. but we cn laf remembering em !!! πŸ˜†

yeah i remember tht... πŸ˜† wow u hav bcum a cook now.. aur tum to veg biriyani bhi banati ho !!!! πŸ˜†

aur rem .. i made u join ITVF coz my IF was blocked n u hate to be der coz it was difficult to chat der !!! πŸ˜† thnx tumne mere liye bahat dino tak jhela us site ko !!!! πŸ˜†

its alright v r frnds to thoda bahat help ek doosre k liye chalta hai !!! πŸ˜› 

Lovely  sigs... i will be using em !!!πŸ˜›

Thank u for the wishes again.... πŸ€—

Keep-------------Smiling !!!! 😊

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Terra milna pal do pal ka
Meri dhadkanein churaye...
Dar hai mujhe pyaar tera
Meri jaan lena jaaye...
Tu bata kis tarah..jiya jaaye haaye haaye....... πŸ˜›

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Mein pyaar hoon tera jane na tu...
Jane na tu haan mane na tu...
Tera hi aashiq hoon mein...
Mujhko tu oehchaan le..
Yun to mein marjaoonga ..
Kehna mera maan le...Kehna mera maan le...

Kyun pyaar mein mujhe tadpaye tu... Tadpaye kyun tu tarsaye kyun.. πŸ˜›

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊.
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Mere dil mein rehne wali
Mujhe apna kehne wali
Dhaknaon ka ehsaas tu hai
har ek lamhaa mer paas tu hai
Tere siwa na chahat hai koi
Na hai koi armaan....

O meri jaan..meri jaan..meri jaan..meri jaan... 😳  🀣