Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
wow niks! that was great!!!

cont super super soon!

wow are AR friends or something more??

SOMETHING MORE DEF! HEHEHE  I WISH SOMEONE TREATED ME THE WAY ARMAAN TREATS RIDZ!

:(

LOLLL

desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oooooh that was great niki :) 

loveddd it :) 

Love, 
Kriya <33
shonadesire thumbnail
hey nikkkkkkkkkk🤗🤗
amazingggggggggggggg part⭐️..............lovedddddddddddddddddd itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😛😃..................loved rahul teasing...........waitng nxt part..........thanks for pm
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
suno gor se nik sweety
apni najar ispar bhi dalo
hume na itna wait karoa
jaldi dedo update(aftr read salina ud in TIL i made ths sng hehehe)
update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update update
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Plzzz update soon yaar...
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                 😕living with friend or lover❤️
                                 part

we r friends
    OR
OR                    
we r hot lovers

Armaan And Riddhima smiled to each other only then they heared
Ra:''aab agar tum dono ka romance finish ho gayya ho to riddhima ji hum shopping par chalein''
Hearing his comment riddhima blushed while armaan smacked him hard
Ar:''sabko aapne jaise samjha hai kya mai aur shona romance nahin kar rahee the''
Ra:''oh really armaan koi bhi tum dono ko dekh kar yehii bolega u r romancing''
Ar:''raoool''
Ra:''what rahul yar sach hi to keh rahaa hun mai''
Ar:''oh really to vo jo tu muski ke saath din bhar karta hai vo kya hide and seek hai''
Ra:''so mai kisii se chupata to nahin yeh bol kar ki hum sirff friends hai''
Ar(mumbled):''yeh to maine bhi nahin kaha ki hum dono sirff friends hai''
Ra:''kya bolaa tu''
Ar:''mai bas yehii bol rahaa hun ki humromance nahin kar rahee the''
But before rahul replied back muskaan said
Mu:''ok guyss peace ammy tere liyye yeh romance nahin tha aur rahul tere liyye yeh romance tha simple''
Ra:''vaoww muski baby u r so intelligent''
He said while pulling her close to his arms and seeing them riddhima blushed,this did not went unnoticed by armaan and he smiled
Ar:''oye aapna making out session bad mein continue karna abhie chalo''
And he holds riddhima's hand and they leave while muskaan and rahul come in hugging each-other.
And all seated in car with riddhima in front with armaan and rahul-muskaan at back and armaan was holding riddhima's hand adjust it on gear and start driving while muskaan looked outside and rahul took advantage place his chin on her shoulder and holds her  from waist.

After sometime they reached in mall and four of them entered in mall
and they were admiring the mall when riddhima saw a ver nice westeren dress and she just loved it, she go inside the store to purchase some nice and cool dresses and armaan followed her while rahul and muskaan were in another store. inside the store riddhima was seeing the dresses and she just admiring the dresses and she saw all type of dresses like shorts, one piece, gowns etc. and she saw armaan was entering in store
Ar:''hey shona what r u looking for?''
Ri:''armaan dekho naa kitno sundar dresses hai hai naa?''
Ar:''han lekin tumse thoda kam''
Ri:''kya shonu aab mere saath bhi flirt han''
she blushed making armaan smiled
Ar:''areey yar its not flirting u know i mean this really''
Ri:''kya armaan tum bhi naa. achaa rooko tum mai abhie ayi ok''
Ar:"lekin tum kahan jaa rahii ho''
Ri:''armaan wait i have a surprise for u''
Ar:''surprise lekin kya''
Ri:''wait armaan.''
and she winked at him and moved to changing room and armaan was waited for him
and after few minutes armaan saw riddhima coming wearing a beautiful dress and seeing her armaan's mouth left open, he was lost in her beauty, he has no words to describe to her beauty, even he did not blink his eyes, she is looking like an angel, in that red noodle strap dress and armaan looked at her perfect body, the dress was suited her so much, and armaan has the strong urge to hug her and kiss her hard seeing her in his favourite colour
when armaan did not speak for a moment riddhima looked at him  and touched his shoulder bring him back to reality and asked
Ri:''armaan kya hua achii nahin lag rahii mai?''
Ar:''nahin shona u know u look so beautiful''
Ri:''armaan tum sach bol rahee ho naa''
Ar:''areey han baby u look awsome''
Ri:''to tum kuch bol kyoon nahin rahee the''
Ar:''vo kyunki mai''
Ri:''kya armaan tum''
and armaan looked here and there and he pulled her inside the changing room and locked it and then'
Ri:''armaan kya kar rahee ho''
Ar:''tumhe bta rahaa hun ki tum kitni hot lag rahii ho iss sauce vaala lal mein''
Ri(blushed):''armaan''
Ar:''areey shona abhie tum hi to pooch rahii thi ki mai bol kyoon nahin rahaa tha kuch bataon kyoon''
he said while coming closer to him and riddhima hit the changing room's wall, he is so close to riddhima that riddhima can feel his breath 
Ar:''bataon''
Ri:''hmm''
Ar:''kyunki mera man kar rahaa the ki tumhe hug karke ekk u know passionate kiss karun''
and hearing him riddhima's eyes go widened and armaan leaned to her cheeks and she closed her eyed and holds armaan's shirt and armaan smiled seeing her  innocence and he pulled her closer holing her small waist and he brushed his lips with hers and next moment he placed his lips on hers and start kissing her passionately, his one hand was at her back rubbing her back sensously and the another hand was around her waist and he start sucking her lower lips and now riddhima responded the kiss her one hand was playing with his shirt's buttons and another hand was in his jet black hair aroused him more and soon armaan start sucking her upper lip while riddhima start sucking his lower lips and he start nibbling her lips their kiss was turning into passionate one and riddhima broke the kiss as she is out of breath and then she realized armaan was placing wet kisses on her neck and then he kissed her bare shoulders, he pushed her straps down making her upper chest revealing to him and he kissed her there and 
Ri:''armaan''
and then armaan looked at her knowing  what she must be feeling and he smiled at her and kissed her on her forhead and fixed her dress and riddhima kissed on his chest as she opened few of his buttons while their kiss and after that armaan moved out and riddhima blyshed and smiled. after that riddhima tried various dresseds and showed to armaan for armaan she is looking fab in each and every dress and soon after riddhima comes wearing shorts that was not reaching upto her knees and armaan did not like that dress he did not like that and
Ri:''armaan kaisi hai yeh u know i love this blac shorts''
Ar:''riddhima shona achii hai par please change kar do iss dress ko''
Ri:''lekin kyoon armaan''
Ar:''shona''
Ri:''shonu mai to yehii pehnogi?''
Ar:''riddhima maine kaha naa u r not going to wear this so u r not''
and hearing his loud voice riddhima feared and
Ri:''par''
Ar:''riddhima i said go and change it now''
Ri:''jaa rahii hun''
and she changed and come wearing her clothes and armaan knows she is upset
Ar:''baaki ki dresses pack karva lun''
Ri:''ji nahin aab mujhe kuch nahin chahiye i am going''
Ar:''riddhima''
but she did not pay any attention and leave from there,she is so angry with him and armaan smiled at her, she looked so cute when she makes that face and her childness make him smiled at him and soon after purchasing something he also leaves thinking how to manofy her as he knows she s angry with him, she really liked that dressbut he shouted at her so she is upset and armaan thought something  and he smiled at his idea and run after her to manofy her.

precap_amusment park Ar

will armaan manofy her?

kya turn layega inkii zindagi me?

kya yeh abhie bhi dostt rahenge?

to ab kya hogaa inkii zindagi me?

armaan-riddhima ki dosti ya fir kch aur?

janna chahege ?

so friends tell me howzz it?

and to know the answers stay tuned

and if u like it or find it interesting do leave ur comments

or press tab button friends

it means a lots to me

with lots of luv and regards

Nikita

Edited by niki.5 - 13 years ago
-wild- thumbnail

Heyy niki yaar wow awsome update but yaar y did u update incomplete .

Ek to itno dino baad phir bhi incomplete...u know na i lone hot stuff lolll
but love the way u write sweety.

hmm shoping hun ...riddhima must have seen  lingerie too..u know i m havingthis feeling loll
now nikz plzzz updateASAP yaar
aur plz update u r fic dhadhkan

god i just loved it
love u
salina😳
Edited by salinashah - 13 years ago
-wild- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpI007

suno gor se nik sweety
apni najar ispar bhi dalo
hume na itna wait karoa
jaldi dedo update(aftr read salina ud in TIL i made ths sng hehehe)
update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update updateupdate update update update update

lolll shilppa i dont now yaar u love my song that much
but i love ur song too... its truly suite nikki

she made us wait  tooo much for a update yaar
niks this is not fair hun😡
u cant make ur friends w8 soo much yaar.
ok now dont smile .update ok or sweety u know me lol
my date talks is stil  remain hhahahahahahaha
love uuu
my 2 besties ( nikki and shilpa)
Salina😳
shonadesire thumbnail
hey nikkk🤗🤗
mindblowin, superb, fabulous part dear👏⭐️👏👏👏⭐️...loved it so muhc...wowww rahul n armaan teasing each other superb...hmmm they were going to  shopping...n trial room scene was superb dear...
armaan so possive for ridz...vaise yaar lene deta vo dress bas uske samne pehl leti ridz😉...loved the part so so so muhc...thanks for pm...plzzz continue soonnn

⭐️Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome installment
pls complete it soon