Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing update <333 You indeed started with a bang LOL My fav has to be the following MG siggy; it's just too beautiful =))

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Am done editing..imagine if it were in the normal size font 😳 🤣
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
love love love the colorin to the core!! awesomee updt
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG love them especially maneet ones
do u mind making sum on arjun aka mayank

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing coloring... mindblowing

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Since I also think this is your first time in my shop, welcome! 😆 Embarrassed I'm glad you loved my display of sigs on the first page =)

Feel free to visit on your own time, since I don't PM about my updates lol. Thank you so much for the congrats. Embarrassed

Aww thanks for the welcome! Embarrassed
Yeah will be visiting every now and then...

Love all of these!! The colouring is absolutely FAB!!!
The rest of the update is great as well but I just love these!!
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 reserved 
edited im soo sorry for taking so long :( was busy😕

Bt oh well now im here to edit this😆 Ok so i never knew u liked KriYa also bt u know u have made siggies on soo many couples i mean u have stuff on everyone😳 making everyone happy 🤣  and yes u are right i do want u to open soon bt i love looking at ur creations be it any couple coz i love ur styles ❤️ they rock u shud knw it😆 Ok todays update was amazing as always love the style on every single one of them <3 the coloruing everything about them is so damn P.E.R.F.C.T. Bt i always have favs 🤣

Im in freaking love with this style <3 Its just G O R G E O U S <3 I love ur B&W colouring siggies they look damn amazing!! <3 I soo love the colouring and the fact tht u included more pictures adds to the siggy !! :D I think this one is the best out of the update i mean OMG the colouring is just soo perfect! BTW u shud know i love dark siggies for some reason 🤣 i think those siggies look more dreamy i love thus style and the text is also B&W omg thts awesome! and i love the pics uve chosen somehow they fit perfectly with the text!! omg the black and white style aah i have no words really 😳

And this the simple siggy style omg soo Beautiful like the words on it LOL <3 LOve the picture its simple and so are the words freaking perfection teheee the brightness and the fact that u just added words makes this amazing!! I swear ur one pic sigs are like out of this world!! u knw im using one now the just chill sequence that siggy is soo dreamy 😳 😍 Im so in love with it ❤️ ur amazing at capturing a precious moment! Not a maneet fan bt i knw tht coz im crazy about ur YuNA SIGGIES 🤣 bt Maneet creations are rocking😉

You know the first Maneet siggy i love the background of it so diff from wat u see <3 dont know all i see in tht siggy is the background lol it stands out and the colouring gosh ur amazing with tht!! and the text in green and pink omg thts hotness ❤️ loved all maneet ones i can see the craze u have for them 🤣

The Abhay piya ones are all so awesome to be honest i  cudnt pick one put of them coz they are all freaking gorgeous!! <3 The first suku one omg soo pretty and the pink in it ! <3 awesome love the colouring and how the picture and the text!! <3 and omg the one with the orange light coming in its soo good tht siggy is LOVE ❤️ ive never seen anyone use red and oranget at the same time so tht siggy is extrememly attractive!! and oh well the rest the dark ones are again awesome here i love dark siggies 🤣  and the last ABHIYA sig is damn hot😳 the black in it omg gorgeous!! and the main text in white i swear ur colouring and styles make siggies and pics look hot LOL

OMG the pink in it ive been staring at it😆 Love it way too much its bright yet i like it! <3 love how u have written the text in diff colours ooh its hot! <3 love the tiny balls the brightness and how u have the picture in the back also it looks gorgeous!! Bt the pink black and white make this siggy so drool worthy!! <3 The other 2 KriYa ones are soo eye catching the second one pic so automatically i love it teheeee its hawt! red and green  and white again! Ur this update has a lot of white and trust me it looks hawt! <3 The last one black and white again im not repeating u knw i love those type of siggies 😆 the pics are damn cute! Awesome update once again😎
Love You ❤️
Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous update love the abhiya ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely stuff Danglez! The Maaneet shaadi sigs are just so beautiful - love the colourings so much. Abhiya stuff is totally rocking too (and omg, re using PM's bg tune - i was too shocked when i saw them using it - it was really upsetting seeing it on another couple, but that's just me i guess). Anyways, Abhiya stuff is gorgeous and KriYa stuff looks fab too! Keep rocking!
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on the 5th shop!
Lovely Maaneet update!
Others were good too
Just busy with College 
Will update my siggi dabba soon 😆
Take care
Ashum