Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG stunning update...loved awl the sigz......
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesomeeee update Dangzz!

Loved all of them!
MG stuff are brilliant.. love the 1st nd last one the most!!
very beautiful!!
nd omgggoshhh you made after choo long time KriYa stuffff!!
Haiii.. loved all of them CHOOO mch!!
saved...
Keep rckingg!
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG In Lovee with ur update they are soo BEAUTIFULL<3
-Ami- thumbnail

Please explain to me why every time I decide to watch PKYEK, there is something with Abhay kissing Piya or hugging her? I mean, every time I watch it, there's something like that. πŸ˜† 

Anyways. I need to ask you..Are you trying some different colorings or something? Because the Maaneet sigs are beautiful! I LOVEE the coloring on every single sig. I feel like I'm not even going to go into depth because of how breathtaking they are. *sigh* Everything is just oh so dreamy. I swear, some of that has to go to the coloring because everything just stands out then. *dreams* Btw, I LOVE the text on the first sig. *sigh*

The last 3 Abhiya sigs have got to be my favorite. Those are standing out. Especially the third to last one. *dreams* And the one before that. I'm loving the texture that you used there. It's perfect for that sig...

The Kriya ones are cute too! Too bad I'm not really into that show anymore. LOL. Although, my mom is, so I'm still probably listening to it half the times. πŸ˜†

So like seriously. I'm going to come back to this topic again and I have to say, I LOVE your coloring lately. It's all just so extremly dreamyful.

And I missed this the first time around, but I LOVE the texture in the first Maaneet sig. The whole flower and everything. *sigh* PRETTY! And I missed that little flower texture in the first Abhiya sig too. It's like, right there..yet i didn't even see it. =P Dang Dangelz, you're being all mysterious and cool about this, aren't you? =P

Anyways. Imma stop this now. Mmhm. I LOVE the update. I hope that makes up for the tiny essay that I wrote for you. =P Maybe if I'm not fainting every time I scroll down, I could've written you a better essay. LOL.

So yeah. <3 you Dangelz! Great update! =)
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

Awesomeee upd Dangelz, and you've started your 5th gallery with a banggg! Gorgeousss!

MG and Abhiya sigs are the bestt!
Sugg: Gurmeet Choudhary, today's Maaneet hug scene! =D

Aww...thanks so much! I'm glad I started off with a bang! πŸ˜† Glad you liked the MG and Abhiya sigs. 😳 

I haven't even done anything on MG's SR scene yet, so hug scene will have to wait. πŸ˜† I haven't even seen the epi yet, need to catch up lol. I'll definitely do some GC sigs when his b-day comes near =)

Originally posted by: Julybaby22

ufff Dangelz .. even im having AbhiYa fever these days ☺️
gorgeous creations on them!!
i think the MG wedding stuff has got to be my fav from the update.. they turned out beautifully Embarrassed
& liked the KriYa stuff also = )

Aww...thanks so much Mandy! Yeah Abhiya are just intense! Blushing Glad you loved the update, especially MG wedding stuff. 😳 

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Goregous update Dangelz!Love the Maaneet stuff and Abhiya look great. The Kriya are real show stealers, I love how you made all 3 in a different way! Awesome ones!

Sugg: Make some hug scenes from yesterday Maanet scene. They have hugged like xxxxx times, but every hug has a new passion in them.
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
badda boom! badda bang!

OMG this update ROCKS!! i have no wordsss...i have never seen an MG sig are beautiful as that first one! simple and soo effective in capturing the moment! aaahhhhh...i love the coloring. the texture, and the multicolored font! its just amazing! Your blending is sooo wow! the wedding sigs are just amazing!

I love your BW sigs with colorful effects, they look so magical, the MG one and the AP one, both rocked!

Fantastic 1st update! oh and congo shongo on the 5th shop dangelzzz! you so deserve it! hope you have many more to come :D
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful creations Dangelz <3!

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Dangelz
Fab creations dear
The Maaneet ones are the Best of all
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
OMG amazing stuff babes loved each and everyone of them πŸ‘ reli terrific! loved the abhiya ones specially 😍 the first maneet ones colour is soo gudπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

abt the icon siggy yayy i will make it jst thought of asking u coz its urs na rofl bt yayy will make thanx!

amazing stuff mwah

Edited: rofl i made the icon siggy thought lemme show u since its ur workπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i added all the ones i loved😳

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago