Thanks for the congrats! 😳

Originally posted by Prinnia

CONGRATZ dangelz on ur 5th shop...
keep rocking
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much for the congrats Prinnia! 😳
Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all Congrats a ton. Your 5th gall you deserve it. I hope you have many more to come. You know your one of my fav sig makers ever. Your style is so mesmerizing. It just gets better and better. Your banner is captivating, I cant stop looking at it. Its just perfect.

I have a question why don't you take Salman Khan requests. He's like one of my favs.

You know you should open your gall more often so people (mainly me) can request and get some awesome sigs from you.

Love you
Javeria
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Congrats on ur new shop DANGELZ! πŸ€— I love ur new banner its super hot! <3😳 and i just wanna say that i love ur work ur styles and ur siggies are just soo damn different and unique so keep making more πŸ˜ On watever couple u make ur siggies are always dreamy u shud know thtπŸ˜† Hope to see many updates in this shop and hope u open soon also so tht i can request 🀣 and on the first page omg im gonna use all those YuNa siggies soon😍 The 3rd march ones are so hot πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ bt i loved every single one of them and ive used some already bt im happy u have almost all their scenes captured😳 Even the KaJen ones are my favourites aah too good and im really happy for you πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ Love youπŸ€—

Aww...thanks so much for the congrats Maryam! πŸ€— Glad you loved my banner =) I know you adore my work, and it really means alot to me! Embarrassed 

Not sure when I'll open next...maybe within a week or two, depending on my uni work lol. I know you are dying to request from me again. πŸ˜† Aww...glad you loved the YuNa sigs on the first page =) Yes I have a whole collection of sigs on most of their scenes, and what you saw on the first page is only 3/4 of it. πŸ˜† Glad you liked the KaJen ones too, those were the days when I use to like them as AR.

Love you too <3

Originally posted by lipshaa

Congo on ur 5th shop.... Really so nice creations... :-)

Thanks so much for the congrats! Embarrassed Glad you like my creations =)

Congrattttttttttttts on your shop Dangelz

May you have thousand like this. πŸ€—
Congrats on the new gallery!
May you have many more!
Love your work
Absolute gorgoeous

x x
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS loved all the siggies on page one πŸ€ͺ saved many of them love the style on the mayur memories one 😍 and then abt ur last update on icons was too gud πŸ‘ U rock babes loved the styles on each and every icon πŸ‘ specially the sajan, ArSh and YuNa ones 😍

luv these ones on sajan πŸ€ͺ 😍

and Yuna πŸ€ͺ can u make a Icon siggy with these πŸ€ͺ

ArSh ones are soo oye hoye spcially the mirror scene πŸ€ͺ and teri deewani  πŸ‘

Lovely stuff keep making πŸ‘

btw this is soo freakin hawt πŸ€ͺ

luv
Nadz

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago
WOW!!! I think this is the first time I've come accross your shop and tbh your work on the first page has left me mesmerised!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

They're all so beautiful!!! Loved each and every single one πŸ˜³

Will have to keep an eye out for your updates, wouldn't want to miss out on anything good πŸ˜³

Oh and lastly Congo for your 5th gallery!!! πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Marj x
Originally posted by -Fatima-

Congratz on urz 5th gall hun πŸ€—

Thanks so much for the congrats Fatima! 😳

Originally posted by DulceAmor

Congrats on the new gallery Danglez!!!! Can't wait to see your updates!

Thanks so much for the congrats Anu! πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by -Aish129-

reservingg.. 😎
I'm so sorry for editing this super late ): actually was busy with my cousin sister's house warming and that took up ALL of my weekend energy plus whatever's left of tomorrow..godd knows what I'm going to do for the rest of the week ): Aww...no problem Aish! I hope you had fun at your cousin's house warming lol. I'm happy that you still came back to edit =)
Anyway..so I was saying, your 5th shop...WOW..πŸ˜† And OMGG You've been sig making for 3-4 YEARS? :O That's like 4 times the experience I have 🀣 LOL! Yeah its been awhile since I've been sig-making, but you know what? I may have more experience, but my improvement rate is 4 times slower than yours! ROFL Honestly, it took me awhile to improve on colouring, blending and style...and yet people were still so sweet enough to use my crap I made 2-3 years ago. πŸ˜† :O Congratulations Dangelz..x I'm SO happy for you! That special mention made my day btw.. I love youu too! And writing you super long essays is not the least bit boring, since I'm born with the natural talent 😎 and plus your work is soooo amazing that no matter how tired I am, or whether it's been a long day at uni/work I STILL LOVE to write what I honestly feel about your sig making talent (; Thanks so much for the congrats! *hugs* Haha...I was hoping you would notice the special mention! πŸ˜† Awww Aish...your such a sweetheart! You really love writing me essays that much? That really is very touching. 😳 Just reading your sweet, flattering and entertaining comments makes my day! which reminds me, I have to open my third thread still..argghhh and I OWE you a huge update as well..the things you make me do 🀣 hehee..x I'm kidding! Oyee! Jaldi third shop khol! Yes you do owe me a huge update! Do you want me to chase you down with a pitchfork or create a riot or something until you do? ROFL It's been months since I got a beautiful essay from you (; so that's my motivation to start it this week :D Haha...my beautiful essays better be a motivation! Please, please, please start your thread this week! I am not good at all at being patient! ROFL
And plus I want an update from you as well (; I know you won't make everyone wait long, but take your time..and I can't wait lol.. πŸ˜† To khol my khaata of essays in your 5th :D LOL! Yeah I'm gonna update pretty soon =) Just working on finishing a few more sigs for the update. Can't wait to see your first grand essay in my 5th gall! πŸ˜†

HAVE to say, love love love your new banner :D MG and Arti stand out for me for some reason (: Aww...thank youuu! I was pretty happy with the way my banner came out =) First time, I took up the challenge to blend so many pics properly, cuz normally my blending is not great. πŸ˜† You gotta give me soom good blending tips! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Maybe I should get you to make me one for my 4th when it comes..cause I already made one for my third, come ON I'm not THAT lazy ;p we'll see if and when I ever finish my third..πŸ˜† I'm sure you can make a banner equally well as mine, and if not better! πŸ˜† I know your not that lazy lol. Girl, you have no idea what lazy is until you meet me! ROFL I am like the lazy queen, and I'm not proud of it! πŸ˜†

As for now, best of luck for this one, and remember I'm always there when you need it (;
Can't wait for the first update of this shop :D Aww...thanks so much once again! 😳 I know you're there for me, and I'm there for you =)

lovee youu....xxx Love you too <3
see how long it turned out even though you DIDN'T update 😲 πŸ€£ LOL! I knowww! I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at your post first, but then I was like...its Aish afterall! πŸ˜† Always can expect an essay from you whenever! ROFL