DangelzDesigns5|Clsd-Reqs/Abhiya/Sid-Panchi pg.138 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by cutelove1111

congrats on ur 5th gallery.
ur work is amazing.

Thanks so much for the congrats! 😳 Glad you love my work =)

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Congoo on ur 5th Shop<3 I just Loved ur work on MayUr and KaSh/ArSh/YuNa <3333

Thanks so much for the congrats! 😳 Glad you loved the Mayur/KaSh/ArSh and YuNa work on the first page =)
Originally posted by 26javey26

First of all Congrats a ton. Your 5th gall you deserve it. I hope you have many more to come. You know your one of my fav sig makers ever. Your style is so mesmerizing. It just gets better and better. Your banner is captivating, I cant stop looking at it. Its just perfect.

I have a question why don't you take Salman Khan requests. He's like one of my favs.

You know you should open your gall more often so people (mainly me) can request and get some awesome sigs from you.

Love you
Javeria

Aww...thanks so much for the congrats Javeria! 😳 Its truly touching to hear that I am one of your fav sig makers and that you adore my work =) Really means alot! Glad you loved my banner.

Oh you like Salman Khan? I know many people love him, but I can't stand him! I've never really liked him, and I don't think I ever will. πŸ˜†

I would love to open my gall more often, IF a) I had the time and b) I wasn't lazy to do requests πŸ˜†. I think I might open my gall either this weekend or next week, not sure yet. I know if I don't open my gall in Feb, I definitely won't be able to open in March...cuz March is the dooms month for me, cuz I am gonna be loaded with end-of-the-year uni work =(

Love you too <3

Originally posted by Sano88

Congrattttttttttttts on your shop Dangelz

May you have thousand like this. πŸ€—

Thanks so much for the congrats Sano! 😳

Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

Congrats on the new gallery!
May you have many more!
Love your work
Absolute gorgoeous

x x

Thanks so much for the congrats! 😳 Glad you love my work =)

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS loved all the siggies on page one πŸ€ͺ saved many of them love the style on the mayur memories one 😍 and then abt ur last update on icons was too gud πŸ‘ U rock babes loved the styles on each and every icon πŸ‘ specially the sajan, ArSh and YuNa ones 😍 Aww...thanks so much for the congrats Nadz! 😳 Glad you loved the sigs on the first page, and also my previous icons update =) Means alot! Glad you loved the SaJan, ArSh and YuNa icons most!

luv these ones on sajan πŸ€ͺ 😍

and Yuna πŸ€ͺ can u make a Icon siggy with these πŸ€ͺ

ArSh ones are soo oye hoye spcially the mirror scene πŸ€ͺ and teri deewani  πŸ‘

Lovely stuff keep making πŸ‘ Aww....thank youuuu! Glad you loved those icons you mentioned above! 😳 Uhh sorry πŸ˜†...I can't make a YuNa icon sig at the moment, but you can always stack them together and use them as a sig =)

btw this is soo freakin hawt πŸ€ͺ Thanks so muchh! Glad you loved my banner! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

luv
Nadz

Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

WOW!!! I think this is the first time I've come accross your shop and tbh your work on the first page has left me mesmerised!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

They're all so beautiful!!! Loved each and every single one πŸ˜³

Will have to keep an eye out for your updates, wouldn't want to miss out on anything good πŸ˜³

Oh and lastly Congo for your 5th gallery!!! πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Marj x

Since I also think this is your first time in my shop, welcome! πŸ˜† Embarrassed I'm glad you loved my display of sigs on the first page =)

Feel free to visit on your own time, since I don't PM about my updates lol. Thank you so much for the congrats. Embarrassed

Thank you so much everyone once again for all the lovely congrats for my 5th gall! It really means alot!

An update is on its way very soon =)
Update

Ok so this is the very first update of my 5th gallery =) Tried my best to start it off with a bang. πŸ˜† Today's update mostly consists of Abhiya because their craze is growing on me day by day! Especially since these days, Abhay seems to be on a kissing-spree with Piya. πŸ˜† Abhay just amazes me though. One minute he is this rude, obnoxious, and in-your-face kinda guy...and next minute he is this sweet, tender and passionate lover boy. Well however Abhay is...I adore him, and credit goes to Vivian for giving such smooth transitions within his character =) Oh and I can't believe they have started using Prem-Mukti's 'Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya' BG music from KZK! When I heard PM's BG music being played on Abhiya, it just took me back to the beautiful PM days *sigh*.

Anyway, I felt kinda bad for not updating on Maaneet's wedding stuff, so threw in a few weddings sigs =) Also randomly felt like making KriYa sigs after so long! Maybe cuz I've re-gained my interest in Pratigya again lol. KriYa are just so the hatke types, and that's probably the only hatke and unconventional couple I like =) I'm gonna stop blabbing now...and go on with the update. Enjoy!

Feel Free To Use ~

MG/Maaneet (Some of the colourings on the Maaneet sigs have been inspired by Ashu)

Sukirti/Piya (I hate how this turned out, but still posting)

Abhiya

ArJa/KriYa

reservedd.. OMGG :O
Was WAITING impatiently for this (: First kind of replying to your reply to my reply or something like that 😳
Stop calling whatever you made when you started with sigs crap. Clearly it wasn't since everyone cannot be possibly SO blind that they used it even if it was so "crappy" :S 🀣 You haven't seen what crappy is like :/
I have a confession to make: I started making sigs using Powerpoint 2007... ha, how's that 🀣 Now don't even ask me if that's possible and how it's possible cause I left that longg ago 🀣
number 2.. wow my comments are sweet, flattering AND entertaining...really? well the so called flattering is my honesty (; because your work is so unique, and I've never seen anything like it (;
number 3.. PITCHFORK?? :OOO 🀣 mere itne bhi boore din nahi aaye  will open the new one tomorrow morning I SWEAR, cause today it's over 40 degrees and I feel like taking showers every 2 mins 😑 ughhh ): and I won't test your patience any longer, promise (;

and lastly before I finally get onto the update, you should know me by now, as in how much I can write over nothing, so don't ever be surprised (;
Now the update:

OMGG you used to watch KZK too? 😲 I LOVED prem-mukti..and recently was looking for pics and all since people were suddenly making stuff on them! (: I lovee the BG..it's one beautiful song! which reminds me I better go looking for some PM stuff! πŸ˜† 

MG sigs.. The first one is STUNNING..like seriously now I know what love at first sight is cause I fell in love with the sig as soon as I saw it! 🀣 the colouring and the pink lighting/flower texture behind the text and the colours in the text are just perfect <3
the second sig i love the style and colouring of, and the pic are so adorable! 3rd and 4th are gorgeous! especially the 3rd though cause the thick border style, and the way you used the light texture to cover annie's face...whether intentionally or unintentionally 🀣 is WOW..x love the last MG one too, and the black borders (;

Pia sig.. OMG the texture and everything about it is beautiful! What do you mean you don't like it? :O the frame in the corner fits perfectly (;
The flower in the bottom on the first AP sig, love the way you did that! The second black and white one especially the way you placed the pictures and the orange in the black and white makes it look simply stunning!
Love the 3rd and 4th and the way you used orange/pink lighting (; the text fits so perfectly (:
And out of the last 4, my fav are the 5th and 6th...the style especially! and the yellow goes REALLY well with the pictures, love how you colour code πŸ˜† in most of your sigs <3

And out of the Kriya ones the last is my favourite..can you guess why? IT's BLACK AND WHITE! hehe..x I honestly believe b/w only looks good if you can do it well..
have tried some b/w on an MG sig for you but wasn't satisifed ): will post it for you ONLY.. but I'm not that happy with it );
anyway, LOVED the whole update, as always..
won't make you wait much longer for my new shop and the update either..but for that I have to finish up this essay 🀣 otherwise I'll have nothing to post tomorrow 🀣
love youu..x ❀️
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago

Awesomeee upd Dangelz, and you've started your 5th gallery with a banggg! Gorgeousss!

MG and Abhiya sigs are the bestt!
Sugg: Gurmeet Choudhary, today's Maaneet hug scene! =D
ufff Dangelz .. even im having AbhiYa fever these days ☺️
gorgeous creations on them!!
i think the MG wedding stuff has got to be my fav from the update.. they turned out beautifully 😳
& liked the KriYa stuff also = )