Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Isi baat pe Swami Emraan Hashmi ki JAI (Kumar Nair)!!!! πŸ€£
zaabemard thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

I had never heard of Geeta Kapoor before this. In fact, when I heard of her, I was like Geeta who? Geeta Basra?(the girl who sleeps with Mr. Harshmi in almsot every movie)

Just saying.

πŸ˜†
DiamondLife thumbnail
Hi! friends. I am new here.
After reading interesting and funny comments in this forum I decided to comment also.

I have Q: This is unfair from Zee tv  to reveal Jai as a "helper" to Rajeev rather than telling "assist".
What do they mean by this - aren't they happy with his choreography??? They doubt his potential??? its been only 2 weeks. Look at Geeta, after 2 seasons she is picking up, that also after help from Dharmesh and Mini. Why Zee TV not publishing Dharmesh being helper to Geeta. Why jai being helper to rajeev????

I like Rajeev, I am sure he will pick up. It is also sometimes the contestants who dont perform with that passion...or cannot show versatility. Its not just master. Poonambalam and Maulika were great, but i think they may not have been proven versatile!!!! Max and Manik, i think they can do much better than this. There 3 bar dance was really good but track was misplaced. their elimination dance was also good but did not have sync and passion enough. Its not Rajeev's fault???

Just my few words...
AUMM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Hi! friends. I am new here.
After reading interesting and funny comments in this forum I decided to comment also.

I have Q: This is unfair from Zee tv  to reveal Jai as a "helper" to Rajeev rather than telling "assist".
What do they mean by this - aren't they happy with his choreography??? They doubt his potential??? its been only 2 weeks. Look at Geeta, after 2 seasons she is picking up, that also after help from Dharmesh and Mini. Why Zee TV not publishing Dharmesh being helper to Geeta. Why jai being helper to rajeev????

I like Rajeev, I am sure he will pick up. It is also sometimes the contestants who dont perform with that passion...or cannot show versatility. Its not just master. Poonambalam and Maulika were great, but i think they may not have been proven versatile!!!! Max and Manik, i think they can do much better than this. There 3 bar dance was really good but track was misplaced. their elimination dance was also good but did not have sync and passion enough. Its not Rajeev's fault???

Just my few words...

Thank you!
You spoke my mind. The choreographer, Rajeev Surti, who has a proven track record should not be questioned here at all. He has choreographed every big star and gave big hits like Don (morya and Aaj ki raat).
I'm sorry to say this but tell me the number of movies Geeta or Marzi has done till now. And I don't mean by assisting Farah Khan or Shiamak.
Rajeev has a number of assistants who work for him. It's just that ZEE requested Rajeev to let Dharmesh assist him. Since, Rajeev has a pure soul and a golden heart, he did not see anything wrong with this suggestion.
So all in all, Dharmesh is there to just ASSIST him, I can assure you that. He just chose wrong words during his interview with "India Forums" Hope he chooses to take care in future since no one likes this kinds of arrogance.

DiamondLife thumbnail
@ AUMM:

You meant Jai, not Dharmesh😊

Pradarshak thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› well when we see Jai choreographing for big time directors in Bollywood then we can compare him to Geeta Ma or any of hte rest of the judges.........right now all we have to go by is his 4th place finish as a dancer on DID 1 and his 2nd place finish as a choreographer in DID lil masters.......πŸ˜› I am sorry but that doesn't come close to the success that Geeta ma has achieved as a dancer and as a choreographer......πŸ˜›

FYI...everyone starts as an assistant. Only some can never be a solid movie choreagrapher and always remain behind someone's shadow, like Geeta in Farah's.

It's a shame to compare a 10-15 yr old assistance with a new kid in the block.  It took "The Geetama" to come to limelight after 10-15 years of assistance and still she is an assiatant to Farah. It's Farah who helped Geeta getting to choreograph big stars, still no one knew her. Geeta should thank Zee for making her famous.

If you go by the number game, what can I say this is her third attemp in DID to win a title for her "sishya". Thank God! Remo and Terrance are not there! What a relief for her!πŸ˜† 

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
by the way, Sheila Ki Jawani won best choreography for filmfare

guess who got the credit?
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pradarshak

FYI...everyone starts as an assistant. Only some can never be a solid movie choreagrapher and always remain behind someone's shadow, like Geeta in Farah's.

It's a shame to compare a 10-15 yr old assistance with a new kid in the block.  It took "The Geetama" to come to limelight after 10-15 years of assistance and still she is an assiatant to Farah. It's Farah who helped Geeta getting to choreograph big stars, still no one knew her. Geeta should thank Zee for making her famous.

If you go by the number game, what can I say this is her third attemp in DID to win a title for her "sishya". Thank God! Remo and Terrance are not there! What a relief for her!πŸ˜† 

Im sorry I don't agree here...Geeta's kids are doing better than any of the masters' kids and we all are witnesses. Siddhesh is doing plenty of shows and getting recognition, D-sir nothing left to say about, Binny is a main lead in one of the popular serials....and all this progress is way above winning that Sunehri(which I doubt is really golden πŸ˜†) takdeer ki topi.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

by the way, Sheila Ki Jawani won best choreography for filmfare

guess who got the credit?

Farah and Geeta both...that was at least nice of Farah to acknowledge that Geeta Kapur has majorly assisted her with the song. Its high time now Geeta acknowledges Mini and D-sir's presence...πŸ˜‰ 
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
and Salman is working his way up to be an actor
hes already assisted directing 2 films!