Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anantnavya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Dear wo kahawat to suni hogi? You can love someone or hate someone but can't ignore them...As much as i want to ignore failures, in a forum this big, its not possible 😊 and plus if people just start posting only about people they love, what's left to discuss in this "discussion forum" 😆

You're new to DID so you don't know the whole story :) and it will take ages explaining..So i just want to say welcome to IF and hope u enjoy ur stay 😆

u r funny😆 no yaar i'm leaving dis forum other wise i'll start hating ur dharmesh sir actually i've a bad habit if ppl bash my favs i automatically start hating their favs i don't want to hate dharmesh coz its not his fault dat his fans're bashing others n yhh i'm new to did forum but not to IF😆 so i don't know da whole story but i'm sure janta ne dharmesh ko bhi nhi choda hoga bashing ke bina kiuke tali ek hath se to bajti nhi 😊 
Edited by kasumayurfan - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kasumayurfan

=u r funny😆 no yaar i'm leaving dis forum other wise i'll start hating ur dharmesh sir actually i've a bad habit if ppl bash my favs i automatically start hating their favs i don't want to hate dharmesh coz its not his fault dat his fans're bashing others n yhh i'm new to did forum but not to IF😆 so i don't know da whole story but i'm sure janta ne dharmesh ko bhi nhi choda hoga bashing ke bina kiuke tali ek hath se to bajti nhi 😊 

You might not be aware of it but D-sir gets bashed the most usually in DID Forums  😉