Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chocolover101

You are right but we can do anything! Because Rajeev really needs help! He is very behind the choreography and he needs jai! So we are just should be happy that we will get to see better choreography from him!

Arey now forum will turn into even more fireworks ...It won't be Rajeev vs Geeta anymore...it will be D-sir vs Jai πŸ˜† remember last season??? Chalo lets see... I was always a fan of his dance but his choreography was average in DID LM. 
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Arey now forum will turn into even more fireworks ...It won't be Rajeev vs Geeta anymore...it will be D-sir vs Jai πŸ˜† remember last season??? Chalo lets see... I was always a fan of his dance but his choreography was average in DID LM. 

LOL!! Totally! πŸ˜†  I know obviously Dharmesh's choreography is going to be better but lets just watch and see who brings the best! πŸ˜ƒ
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
^^ Yep! And hopefully none of his other jodis will have to goo too! Coz they're both really god and deserve to stay as well!

Great news! Thanks for sharingg!

I love Jai! And im happy he'll be helping Rajeev out! Cant wait for the performances! πŸ˜ƒ

Hopefully Jai will be able to improve Rajeevs choreographys and he wont lose any more of his jodis! 

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From JDJ to DID...nice transitionπŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vrushali is out of JDJ...maybe she can help Marzi now...πŸ˜†...
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha! it's Jai vs. Dharmesh once again!πŸ˜†

But now this means that Rajeev doesn't have an assistant currently. So he has been choreographing all on his own for the past few weeks, while Geeta got Mini AND Dharmesh to do her work! how fair!πŸ˜•
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Vrushali is out of JDJ...maybe she can help Marzi now...πŸ˜†...

lol. yea! why not "hatao" all the masters and bring back old contestants as the new choreographers. at this rate, this is what's gonna happen!πŸ˜†
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAY rajeev's choreography wont suck anymore πŸ˜†
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If this is true, I am very happy for Jai and Rajeev.. Jai has already proved his choreography talent in DID-LM show..
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Nope :) I don't like ppl who keep complaining about their failure and cannot accept defeat like a man. πŸ˜Š

Very Well said...........Jai was bitter after DID 1 finale when he bashed the voting public by calling them ignorant about dance and called Salman, Siddhesh, and Alisha undeserving in front of hte cameras.........Jai's arrogance reached such high levels in DID lil masters that his own friend Mayuresh called Jai arrogant in front of the cameras..........I just hope his presence doesn't ruin the jovial and fun atmosphere of DID Doubles.........an assistant is just that, an assistant..........πŸ˜›