Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

How do you know ðŸ˜•

the making of Sheila Ki Jawani 

I regret seeing it 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
I would love to have seen Vrushali being picked or Mayuresh even........both of them were outstanding in DID lil masters......AND they weren't arrogant and they didn't bash little kids like Jai did in DID Lill masters........Neither of them called other contestants undeserving in DID 1 either........😊 Do we really need to reward a person who bashed a little kid for winning DID lil masters  by calling him undeserving only because that little kid wasn't from his team? 😕
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Can you list Jai's successes  please..........finishing 4th in DID 1, finishing 2nd in DID lil masters......does that constitute success? Siddhesh, D sir, Binny all finished higher in DID then Jai did in theri respective seasons.......😛

Binny got 4th ðŸ˜›
Pradarshak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

well i disagree that only her contestants are doing well. i can name three of terence's contestants who are doing well as well. vrushali is doing plenty of dance shows as well and getting recognition, Jai nothing left to to talk about, vandana is a main lead in one of the popular serials....and to top this all off, shakti won a sunehri taqdeer ki topi! so his bachchas are quite accomplished as well, more so than geeta's i daresay!😆

Ditto

Well... @ Dharmesh Sir...wonder how you like to ignore other's successes....even Mauresh and Punit got to be choreographers in diff. shows.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Rappy I didn't say ONLY Geeta's kids are doing well...I just said her kids are doing BETTER...Siddhesh is more popular than Vrushali(I've seen her in only one show 😕), Ofcourse Dharmesh Sir is way ahead of Jai, and Binny's serial is more popular than Vandana's according to TVRs ðŸ˜ƒ

😛 Don't forget Jai runs a "successful" dance institute........😃 As if he is the only one with a dance institute...........😃 Parts of NY and NJ are littered with desi "dance institutes"....I can only imagine how many institutes are there in India......😊
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rappy I didn't say ONLY Geeta's kids are doing well...I just said her kids are doing BETTER...Siddhesh is more popular than Vrushali(I've seen her in only one show 😕), Ofcourse Dharmesh Sir is way ahead of Jai, and Binny's serial is more popular than Vandana's according to TVRs ðŸ˜ƒ

u've seen vrushali in only one show?😕 did u not count DID LM, or did u forget JDJ? frankly speaking i've seen siddhesh in only one show. which would be ZND. but i think he did other shows as well. so i can't pretend that he did only one show when he didn't.

D-sir is way ahead of Jai? how so? and leave DID outta this. we're talking about success without DID. and i only mentioned vandana cuz u mentioned binny. are u trying to tell me that geeta trained binny in acting?😕 u can't give credit to geeta for binny's success, just like i can't give terence the credit for vandana's success. just saying!
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Binny got 4th ðŸ˜›

Tongue Yes Binny was just as good a dancer in DID as Jai was...........TongueI would agree with that........Tongue
ankit_nyc thumbnail

u've seen vrushali in only one show?😕 did u not count DID LM, or did u forget JDJ? frankly speaking i've seen siddhesh in only one show. which would be ZND. but i think he did other shows as well. so i can't pretend that he did only one show when he didn't.

D-sir is way ahead of Jai? how so? and leave DID outta this. we're talking about success without DID. and i only mentioned vandana cuz u mentioned binny. are u trying to tell me that geeta trained binny in acting?😕 u can't give credit to geeta for binny's success, just like i can't give terence the credit for vandana's success. just saying!

😛 How exactly is Jai more successful then D sir outside of DID? Students from D sir's dance schools have been selected to participate in national dance shows....can you name a dance show where Jai's contestants were selected? 😛 D sir's choreography speaks for itself....name one instance where Jai has done better then D sir? Dance shows stage shows don't count because everyone and their cousins do those.......😊
ankit_nyc thumbnail

😃 I missed the part where Jai choreographed for a Farah Khan Movie or a movie of a top director like her..........😃
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Don't forget Jai runs a "successful" dance institute........😃 As if he is the only one with a dance institute...........😃 Parts of NY and NJ are littered with desi "dance institutes"....I can only imagine how many institutes are there in India......😊

Hmmm...doesn't that apply to Dharmu too ankit...he too runs one of the many dance institutes...? dono mein farak kya phir 😆....