Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally checked out the synopsis and I am deffo intrigued...especially by this quote of the writer:

*EditedπŸ˜†

It sounds fascinating...I can see what you mean by how it will feel bizarre also but I do feel intrigued...will deffo check it out once I'm done with Suits...abhi ke liye toh too behind on Suits...too much to catch up on...lol

Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ANU. WHY ARE YOU READING SPOILERY THINGS LIKE THOSE. 

Do not do it. Promise me you will not read anything about this show until you start watching it. C'mon, pinky promise πŸ˜† Because your brain deserves to be blown away unspoiled when you see it, misss.
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh this is spoilery? LOL so I wasn't supposed to know about that?  Ahhh my bad...lol but that actually intrigued me cuz  I wanted to see HOW that happens...

Ok I'll edit the above post then...I toh got this from the opening description on Wiki...that usually doesn't have all of the plot...lol

Do you watch Mad Men also btw? Another show I've heard a lot about but never gotten around to watching...hmmm I don't even know why I'm asking...I have so many shows lined up to watch already...woh toh abhi finish nahin kiye and aur add kar rahi hoonπŸ˜†

Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh this is spoilery? LOL so I wasn't supposed to know about that?  Ahhh my bad...lol but that actually intrigued me cuz  I wanted to see HOW that happens...

Ok I'll edit the above post then...I toh got this from the opening description on Wiki...that usually doesn't have all of the plot...lol

Do you watch Mad Men also btw? Another show I've heard a lot about but never gotten around to watching...hmmm I don't even know why I'm asking...I have so many shows lined up to watch already...woh toh abhi finish nahin kiye and aur add kar rahi hoonπŸ˜†

It's an out and out crimer drama/thriller...not a procedural, so everything builds and it's all spoilers. 

Yep, I've seen Mad Men. But first you finish up what you're watching and what you already have lined up to watch πŸ˜†
UPDATE

Game of Thrones:

The Office:

Barfi: 

Alt:

Alt: 

Alt: 
AreYaar thumbnail
Eee! *passes out blown away by all the SUPER awesomeness*

Must.have.all.of.it!

Especially the Barfi stufff You did stock on all my fav. songs! LOVE you for that CB!!! *squishy hugss*

LOVE all the GoT stuff too...Aren't Varys scenes just SUPER fun? LOL...He's more interesting in the series than the books I feel...superbly portrayed by the actor...and ofcourse that Ned scene you made a sig on...AMAZING scene it was...and what comes soon thereafter *sigh*

Ok so gonna use the Barfi stuff RIGHT AWAY! Thank you sooo much for making all this! Yay!!!
AreYaar thumbnail
P.S. Oh the COLORING on this oneee

P.P.S. I already told you I loved the Utopos one a few days back also...that triangles sa wala texture that you used in two of the sigs is niceee!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sighhh. Just.No.Words. Fatty, you really need to tell me on an oath you don't do this stuff professionally for me to believe - I might not anyway! 

Just going to sit on the like button and stare away... 

My favorite... despite how hard it was to pick one... in my dabba now, likely to outstay my fickle moods! [And i'd only just changed settings like 30 minutes ago?! Oh well...!] The Barfi team needs to pay you for this update. Not kidding. 

*claps claps claps and claps more* 

πŸ€—
Edited by without-fathom - 11 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh wow Fatty. Haven't visited your gallery in ages but I'm always in awe of your work everytime I do. You're just SO skilled and so genius with this stuff. 

LOL I'm also in the process of watching that Game of Thrones show. A friend of mine got me started since apparently I need to watch stuff other than sitcoms and reality shows. So now I actually have to sit through and follow the storyline of a show which I haven't done in ages. lol But I'm liking that show. The characters are pretty solid and I do really love that Varys character. Very interesting. 

Ohhh but I LOVEE LOVEEE the Barfi stuff!! Eee!!  Thank you SO much for making this stuff! I JUST got hooked on the Barfi songs too (thanks to Anu) and I've just been listening on repeat. 

Ok I was JUST telling Anu how the "saawali si raat" song makes me think of looking up at the stars/this starry dreamy effect and YAAR you captured that very imagery! πŸ€— Makes me so happy! You're SO genius! Even that sitting behind the tree imagery. *sigh* I love the lyrics of this song...totally using right away! YAY! :D 

I love that one solo Barfi sig too. With the bubbles...the black and white. Aww. Adorable. 

I'm so in love with these songs. :D 

Lovely stuff as always Fatty! Yay! :D 
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
FATI πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Missed the hell outta you! I know, I know it's all my fault... I have pending reply to your pm and keep reserving here and shamelessly chori'ing stuff w/o editing until well past the expiration date... but not this time πŸ˜† How have you been, dearie? Will send you a pm this week for sure but if you wanna send me another one with haal chaal updates sooner that'd be great too - or better yet, did I decipher from some of the Sherlock posts that you're also on tumblr?!! Lately I'm there more than I'm here, so link por favor! I'll be your most devout non-creepy stalker ever πŸ˜† This is moi, just in case: http://lolaveri.tumblr.com/

And now for the comments...

- Pg.38

Love all the desi telly avis. The moments you chose with Ragini are adorable; the LTL ones have that depth which is characteristic of your coloring anyway but especially when it comes to that show; and idk what show this is from but the scene is too cute <3

Suits - PERFECT!  Remember I told you I was pilot-scoping earlier this summer, figuring out what shows to catch up on over the course of the season? This was one of them. My brother had been following it from the start so I was already kinda familiar, made it easier to stick with since it's always twice as fun when you have someone to watch with... and now you like it too so yay on PM chains about yet another shared interest πŸ˜† Oh yeah - the actual sigs! The reddish coloring is one of my favorites from you and it makes Jessica look even more striking and dignified than she already does. Saved the second one to use some time, when I'm over the Sherlock and Barfi stuff :P

Speaking of Sherlock, another show I stuck with (not hard considering the 3 episode long seasons :S)... LOVED the Moriarty sigs. Was using the Sherlock/Moriarty one for a while until it disappeared on me, and then I switched to the one with Mycroft. I agree with most of what I remember of yours and Jaz's exchanges about the show, especially the second episode slump from both seasons. The Blind Banker was especially hard to watch. The Baskervilles one was a little better courtesy of Benedict's portrayal of Sherlock's paranoia. Even though overall that trope of the cynical protagonist was perfected by Hugh Laurie, I was really impressed by Cumberbatch in this episode. More about the show itself via pm I guess, for now may I just mention that I'd love to see you make some stuff on the boys' scenes with Mrs. Hudson... pretty please πŸ˜›

- Pg. 39

MORE SUITS The 'bran bars' gif set is brilliant - me loves πŸ˜†  The Breaking Bad stuff is also mighty impressive, especially the gifs. I started this one a little late because tumblr folk were so adamant on me starting with the BBC shows, in fact I'm only 2 episodes in. But I can already tell I'll love it, it seems to earn its intensity unlike most of the other dramas on tv right now.

- Pg. 41

Game of Thrones - after the first 20 minutes or so I didn't continue this one; seemed a little cold and stark for me and I was already not in the best of moods. Bad decision? Should I try it again? Either way, love all that you made from it, especially the jumbo gifs and the sig... you do wonders with that part colored/part desaturated style

And OMG The Office! Didn't know you were a fan, that makes yet another common fandom. In fact, just posted some sigs from it on my blog like an hour ago :P But I pretty much watching after the Will Ferrell transition episodes. It just isn't the same without Michael :/ Anyways the set is great! Have you made anything on Dwight before and if so can ya point me to it?

Barfi sigs are precious. That and Talaash are the only 2 movies I'm looking forward to in the coming months. It already looks like this awards season is going to belong to Priyanka. These are some of my all-time favorites from you, I think (barring your AAA and Hera Pheri updates - those take the top spot :P oh yeah, the old Devdas ones too).  The motion blur on the first creates a really soft, glowy look that I love; the retro look on the second one brings to mind past generations of Ranbir's family and the way you did the not exactly linear blue and purple text is the coolest thing ever; the 3rd one - how did you do those b/w triangles?! Second coolest thing ever πŸ˜† And the last one - absolutely perfect. I never thought b/w, purple, yellow, red and blue could come together so beautifully but trust you to make it happen! *bows reverently* USING.

The stock, as always is a gem.

Guess I'm all caught up now so... see you at tumblr?!!
Edited by lola610 - 11 years ago