Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Awesome update  as always, FattymaestroπŸ€—

LOLL@ the AJ and BB ones...WHEN will Sony waale upload the whole show on YT? When oh when? I would totally watch it on repeat...wish more of the AJ scenes had survived on YT...they deleted a lot of the stuff I think and you also don't have more epis saved to upload scenes from, haina?

Love the Sherlock sigs too...am in the middle of watching it and have to agree that Season 1 generally underwhelmed me until epi 3 and I'm liking season 2 more so far...the characters and their relationships with each other show more growth in season 2 I guess.

You're in a softer black&white mode these days for the avis, haan? Looks lovelyπŸ‘πŸΌ...especially suits the avis you make from UA shows

Please make more Malaal and LTL stuff aage if you're in the mood :-)

Thank you, HH πŸ€— I think Sony waalas have forgotten that BB ever even existed thanks to all the shows over the years that they've sacked and all the shows they're churning out every day πŸ˜† I remember downloading quite a few episodes but somehow not very many of them are there any more πŸ˜† Hey, you're almost done with Sherlock too...awesome! Le agree on what yous has said. 

The B&W colouring is more like me stuck in a rut πŸ˜† I looove your LTL avis, dude. Beautiful!

Originally posted by: howzzat

You made the Shehwar-Mateen-Mansoor one? Its so cute yaar!! Mazaa aa gaya seriously. Loved the whole update.

Thanks, howzzat! 

Originally posted by: sidra2007

yay update - res! will comment after iftaar ...

EDITED

Fattyy! sorry for taking forever and a day to comment - but i have to say I was blown away by ur update as always!

starting from the top - the BB avis are hilarious! its been so long since i've seen that show (and i cant even remember the boss' name)... but his words of-the day omg i used to crack up soo much! and u picked such amazingly perfect moments to gif! same with ragini-aamir-jay ones! and if i forget to say it later - i love the coloring of the update - the sepia-ish look makes them even more unique!
and awww seeing a prem creation after so long - gosh KB as prem was epic! loved it!
i am soo glad to see that no update of urs is complete without some LTL! DN - i miss them so much! the expressions the scene - well chosen!
oooh i have loved ur DeS creations - even last time i loved ur avis! it was such a good show! sanam and mikaal/meekal (i can never figure out how his name is spelled πŸ˜†) looked great together! Doraha - awww i loved that show too!
i didnt recognize the last one - but love it nonetheless :)

And OMG i have to say the Umera Ahemad tribute avis/gifs are by far the highlight of the update! each one stunningly made - with perfect scene selections!! now i need to watch the rest of the serials - only seen 4 out of the 6...new task ahead of me! :)

and ahh suits stuff!!! I am sooo addicted to that show - havent really been watching any indian shows lately other than NBTNMKK - everything else has gotten so dull - but suits! my current obsession - and Jessica Pearson is so ferociously hot! I LOVE her! the sig is fabbb!!!! and harvey-jessica one is great as well! they are just so awesome together!

The sherlock ones are all stunning too! I havent seen the show - but will probably put that in my to watch list :) esp like the last one

and finally - the stock image - gorgeous as always!!!

Looking fwd to ur next update!!! :)

Sidra, thankkk you for the superrr lovely comment :smooch: You are way too sweet! The boss from BB was Amarjeet! Loved that guy like nothing else πŸ˜† The right spelling of Meekal's (?) name is a mystery to everyone, I think πŸ˜†

Oooh, the last avi is from this show, a docudrama called Wasu aur Main...me and incandescence (a UA/LTL fan as well!) just watched it recently and we loveddd it. And knowing you...I'm 100% sure that you would love it as well. Would recommend that before anything else!

Ah, I wonder which two UA shows it is that you haven't seen! Couldn't agree more with you on Jessica Pearson...is she gorgeous or what, and just like you, I'm loving Suits this season as well. A few episodes here and there I've felt have been off in some things but now that I look back at most of the season which is already behind us, I have to say, we got some awesome stuff this year. 

Once again, thank youuu for dropping by πŸ€—
update

Khichdi:

Suits:

Breaking Bad:

AreYaar thumbnail
Eee awesomeee updateee, FattymaestroπŸ€—

So much goodness...LOVEEE the LTL stuff...that classic DN scene...MR😍 *hopeless fangirly sigh*...love that you put the dialogues on it...and you captured the intensity of his gaze so well...

And that howlarious bit from the MR-MV interview...hahahahaha...the HAIN? is CLASSICπŸ˜†...aww they were so adorable together...MR indulging her or pulling her leg ever so oftenπŸ˜†

Oh but the best HAS to be the Praful-Babuji bits🀣🀣🀣🀣 So snagging that right away!

Waise did you open a Tumblr account? Your new stuff looks very tumblr-ish...especially the stacked large avis...

I just started watching Suits today! I'm loving it so far...especially Harvey, Jessica, Donna and Mike...very entertaining set of characters with crisp dialogues.

What is Breaking Bad about? Should I try it?

Eee awesomeee updateee, FattymaestroπŸ€—

So much goodness...LOVEEE the LTL stuff...that classic DN scene...MR😍 *hopeless fangirly sigh*...love that you put the dialogues on it...and you captured the intensity of his gaze so well...

And that howlarious bit from the MR-MV interview...hahahahaha...the HAIN? is CLASSICπŸ˜†...aww they were so adorable together...MR indulging her or pulling her leg ever so oftenπŸ˜†

Oh but the best HAS to be the Praful-Babuji bits🀣 So snagging that right away!

Waise did you open a Tumblr account? Your new stuff looks very tumblr-ish...especially the stacked large avis...

I just started watching Suits today! I'm loving it so far...especially Harvey, Jessica, Donna and Mike...very entertaining set of characters with crisp dialogues.

What is Breaking Bad about? Should I try it?

Thank you, CB! πŸ€— Man, that HAIN really never gets old...a classic indeed, which has unlimited repeat value just like 'NAKKOO!' πŸ˜†...I was literally smiling the entire time at their antics while making this...and I remember you describing MV as the perfect petulant brat in this segment, which always comes back to me whenever I see her demanding without pause and giving MR the look when he dareth argue. 

Yep, I spend most of my lukkhagiri time (which is all of my time these days πŸ˜†) ON Tumblr, so it's no surprise that the things I end up making have started looking more like they belong there too πŸ˜† I'm too much of a dunce to operate the thing though and have only ever been able to summon up enough patience to mess around with trying to get a theme...which didn't go over too well and I had to accept defeat, dun dun dunnn πŸ˜† What a sad story. Maybe one of these days I will learn how to work it.

Ooohhh, you started watching Suits too! Nice. Mash was telling me that some of you guys are seeing it but I didn't know you had started to as well! Cool, catch up and then we shall talk in greater detail :D

Breaking Bad...umm...it's only the best show ever in the history of the universe so you can try it if you want πŸ˜† I feel very apprehensive in recommending it to anyone because it's a very different show...but nevertheless the best sheer writing that I have ever witnessed. Has a rating of 9.4 on IMDB if that means anything to you! Maybe you can read just the synopsis and see if it's up your alley...and if you do, I'll warn you not to spoil yourself...even if you do end up not watching it based on the synopsis, because you might change your mind later!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fatima jiii! Every time you make more PM stuff, I'm invariably reminded of the genius VM you made on Prem's no more melodrama!!! πŸ˜† 

But jumping straight up to my favorite part - the Khichdi stuff is SO SO SO AWESOME!!! Going to redo my dabba settings the first thing I can login in from a laptop - Prafulll and Babuji are inimitable baap-beta πŸ€£ And this randomly makes me want to wonder and ask - can you please please do maybe some Sarabhai stuff in the next update? The good old stuff that never really fails! 

On another note, all your Suits stuff is acting quite the lure and the moment I can cut myself a break from work, think I'm catching up on that show next. 

The Mishal and Maahi santa hat avis are so cute too πŸ˜† forever purani ke liye forever new! πŸ€£

Off context - I guess the pattern of your last few updates indicates that you're over the BBB updates finally?! πŸ˜† I recall you saying something about how it was a mission to include that movie's stuff in your updates! 

Chalo - Suits to watch next, I think. And Khichdi stuff, again, superkewl!!! πŸ˜Ž

*edit*

Just realized. Nur, you're giving Suits a shot too? Great!!! I should download it for the weekend I suppose. How many seasons and episodes per season are done - Fatty/Nur? 
Edited by without-fathom - 11 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awsm stuff..m thinking of watching suits...looks intersting !!!

Originally posted by: without-fathom

Fatima jiii! Every time you make more PM stuff, I'm invariably reminded of the genius VM you made on Prem's no more melodrama!!! πŸ˜†

But jumping straight up to my favorite part - the Khichdi stuff is SO SO SO AWESOME!!! Going to redo my dabba settings the first thing I can login in from a laptop - Prafulll and Babuji are inimitable baap-beta πŸ€£ And this randomly makes me want to wonder and ask - can you please please do maybe some Sarabhai stuff in the next update? The good old stuff that never really fails! 

On another note, all your Suits stuff is acting quite the lure and the moment I can cut myself a break from work, think I'm catching up on that show next. 

The Mishal and Maahi santa hat avis are so cute too πŸ˜† forever purani ke liye forever new! πŸ€£

Off context - I guess the pattern of your last few updates indicates that you're over the BBB updates finally?! πŸ˜† I recall you saying something about how it was a mission to include that movie's stuff in your updates! 

Chalo - Suits to watch next, I think. And Khichdi stuff, again, superkewl!!! πŸ˜Ž

*edit*

Just realized. Nur, you're giving Suits a shot too? Great!!! I should download it for the weekend I suppose. How many seasons and episodes per season are done - Fatty/Nur? 

Heh, the good old days...back when I made that VM DESPITE the fact that the scenes were all so LQ...tagged, subtitled πŸ˜† I was watching all the PM videos again the day before yesterday and it's almost like they've been degenerating in quality some more every single day. Ah well. Thank you, Jzee. I never watched Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai...guess those were my years 'off' of television of any kind πŸ˜† 

And you mind reader, you! :speakles: I was thinking about the no BBB stuff that has gone on for too long just recently! Awww, I miss Ranveer and Anushka doing something significant. Chalo, when Matru Ki Bijlee and Lootera turn out to be awesome, I shall spam my updates with them :P But see Jzee, the very fact that you noticed...what does this tell you!? My mission was accomplished in a very subconscious and reverse psychology way...you noticed the absence! πŸ˜† Ta da. *curtains*

Suits has 12 episodes in the first season...which are about 45-ish minutes long, each? Pretty easy to catch up on, maybe only a day or two if you marathon, because it moves fast! 

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awsm stuff..m thinking of watching suits...looks intersting !!!

Thank you, Sunshine Girl! You should watch Suits...it's nice and fun, I'm sure you'll like it!
Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Thank you, CB! πŸ€— Man, that HAIN really never gets old...a classic indeed, which has unlimited repeat value just like 'NAKKOO!' πŸ˜†...I was literally smiling the entire time at their antics while making this...and I remember you describing MV as the perfect petulant brat in this segment, which always comes back to me whenever I see her demanding without pause and giving MR the look when he dareth argue.  LOL@dareth argue...hahaha aww she really was the perfect petulant yet endearing bratπŸ˜†...

Yep, I spend most of my lukkhagiri time (which is all of my time these days πŸ˜†) ON Tumblr, so it's no surprise that the things I end up making have started looking more like they belong there too πŸ˜† I'm too much of a dunce to operate the thing though and have only ever been able to summon up enough patience to mess around with trying to get a theme...which didn't go over too well and I had to accept defeat, dun dun dunnn πŸ˜† What a sad story. Maybe one of these days I will learn how to work it.  Oooh link me up then naa...I also opened a Tumblr account to try and figure it out but no luckπŸ˜†...but yeah PM me the link to yours...I'll have someone to finally follow thenπŸ˜†

Ooohhh, you started watching Suits too! Nice. Mash was telling me that some of you guys are seeing it but I didn't know you had started to as well! Cool, catch up and then we shall talk in greater detail :D  Oh yeah I just started watching it yesterday...loved the pilot and just abhi abhi finished up epi 2...enjoying it for now...gonna snag stuff from your updates on it soon...and yes hopefully discuss in greater detail with you soon too!

Breaking Bad...umm...it's only the best show ever in the history of the universe so you can try it if you want πŸ˜† I feel very apprehensive in recommending it to anyone because it's a very different show...but nevertheless the best sheer writing that I have ever witnessed. Has a rating of 9.4 on IMDB if that means anything to you! Maybe you can read just the synopsis and see if it's up your alley...and if you do, I'll warn you not to spoil yourself...even if you do end up not watching it based on the synopsis, because you might change your mind later!  You say THAT and don't expect me to be intrigued then?πŸ˜†...IMDB ratings I don't really know about but amazing writing is rare on TV in general so I would like to see this if it's something that amazing on the scale of writing...ok I'll go check out the synopsis then...seems like some kind of crime show though, right?

Oooh link me up then naa...I also opened a Tumblr account to try and figure it out but no luckπŸ˜†...but yeah PM me the link to yours...I'll have someone to finally follow thenπŸ˜† Okies, will PM!

Breaking Bad...umm...it's only the best show ever in the history of the universe so you can try it if you want πŸ˜† I feel very apprehensive in recommending it to anyone because it's a very different show...but nevertheless the best sheer writing that I have ever witnessed. Has a rating of 9.4 on IMDB if that means anything to you! Maybe you can read just the synopsis and see if it's up your alley...and if you do, I'll warn you not to spoil yourself...even if you do end up not watching it based on the synopsis, because you might change your mind later!  You say THAT and don't expect me to be intrigued then?πŸ˜†...IMDB ratings I don't really know about but amazing writing is rare on TV in general so I would like to see this if it's something that amazing on the scale of writing...ok I'll go check out the synopsis then...seems like some kind of crime show though, right? Well, I have to tell you the truth πŸ˜† You can say it's a crime show, but not in the proverbial sense...it's set in New Mexico, a suburban crime show πŸ˜† Very, very much like those old Westerns. If you do start watching it, don't do it side-by-side with Suits because they're very starkly different...finish up with this and then once you really get into that one, well, I won't say anything πŸ˜† All I will say is what I told Pri when she started watching it...personally for me, all of the first season, I was just stumbling to really see if this show was my cup of tea because of its bizarreness but by the time I realized that I did want to see what happens ahead, I was way, way too reeled in by the writing to think any differently. Hard to explain, but it's a show in which things build up and I have never, ever, ever felt the tension in any piece of writing quite like this or had literal, physical reactions to it πŸ˜† So if/when you watch, keep the build up thing in mind!

Cherry, thank you! 😊
Previous
1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34
Next