Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
you are so freakin awesome
Love the Barfi sigs, ur coloring is so epicly gorgeous, i have no idea how u manage, game of thrones stuff is pretty too... Keep it up! :D
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fatty, I know you don't take requests, but don't say no, pleaseee! I somehow came across this picture and it's just... stunning, to me! I LOVE the way the colors and sentiments have come out (even though I wish they hadn't done whatever they did to accentuate her cheek bones) buttt, can you please please make something of it? Any words, any thing! It's just such a gorgeous capture! 

*edit* Don't feel time pressed at all of course! 
Edited by without-fathom - 11 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG why didn't i come across your gallery before now?! Your work is freaking AWESOME! I'm so using those GoT ones and those Barfi ones are GORGEOUS! I love your coloring in all of them...it's so subtle and so natural looking. Definitely gonna stalk your gallery from now onπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!
Edited by Nymeria - 11 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so gorgeous update & urs coloring is so damn pretty love them u watch Game of thrones i m planning to watching it everything is stunning :D
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow *jaw drops* πŸ‘
πŸ‘
This is such a treasure trove of fabulous siggies! Brilliant stuff... many thanks to Nur who linked me to this gallery of yours! :D

I'm in awe of all the stock siggy collection... the COLORS...and the text..simply beautiful  

Although I haven't seen some of the shows you've done work on.. they are wonderful!.. Saw some Lost creations..awesome the Sawyer-Jin one πŸ˜†... and that makes me want to go back and finish the remaining three seasons I never got doing..lol..

Also liked the Daam ones!.. 

LOVE your latest update of GoT too...Varys is one of my favorite characters!.. him and Littlefinger had such interesting conversations.. also love that riddle scene with Tyrion.. it's one of the best scenes of season 2 IMO

the Barfi sigs are fantastic..so difficult to choose between them!..⭐️.

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was undoubtedly the best update I have every seen on India Forums! All of your creations are so professional! They're better than professional! The bright lively colors you choose, with the picturesque scneries, they're truly a wonderful sight! And I love the The Office gif set that you made! Lol, Creed! The most underrated character of the entire show. 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Eee! *passes out blown away by all the SUPER awesomeness*

Must.have.all.of.it!

Especially the Barfi stufff You did stock on all my fav. songs! LOVE you for that CB!!! *squishy hugss*

LOVE all the GoT stuff too...Aren't Varys scenes just SUPER fun? LOL...He's more interesting in the series than the books I feel...superbly portrayed by the actor...and ofcourse that Ned scene you made a sig on...AMAZING scene it was...and what comes soon thereafter *sigh*

Ok so gonna use the Barfi stuff RIGHT AWAY! Thank you sooo much for making all this! Yay!!!

Thank you, CB :smooch: I made them all for you only πŸ˜† Re: GoT...didn't realize it by the time I posted but I actually ended up making pretty much all Varys stuff! πŸ˜† He has very fun and yet clever lines and moments at the same time...pretty much all of his scenes are like a double-edged sword...and you're so right, how fab is the actor in portraying that...I can't really find the words right now to describe it, but he justifies the label of 'SPIDER'...they really hit a jackpot with this guy and the way he can convey so many layers to this character. It's great that they made him more interesting in the series...I love him and Baelish both...they MAKE all the plotting and intrigue at King's Landing so much more potent. 

Originally posted by: without-fathom

Sighhh. Just.No.Words. Fatty, you really need to tell me on an oath you don't do this stuff professionally for me to believe - I might not anyway! 

Just going to sit on the like button and stare away... 

My favorite... despite how hard it was to pick one... in my dabba now, likely to outstay my fickle moods! [And i'd only just changed settings like 30 minutes ago?! Oh well...!] The Barfi team needs to pay you for this update. Not kidding. 

*claps claps claps and claps more* 

πŸ€—

Ok, here's my oath...*raises hand* I really don't do this professionally πŸ˜† But you are far too sweet to think so, Jzee. Really, thank you. πŸ€— Now get off of my like button before you break it πŸ˜† Will work on the Konkona pictures and get back to you!

Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Oh wow Fatty. Haven't visited your gallery in ages but I'm always in awe of your work everytime I do. You're just SO skilled and so genius with this stuff. 

LOL I'm also in the process of watching that Game of Thrones show. A friend of mine got me started since apparently I need to watch stuff other than sitcoms and reality shows. So now I actually have to sit through and follow the storyline of a show which I haven't done in ages. lol But I'm liking that show. The characters are pretty solid and I do really love that Varys character. Very interesting. 

Ohhh but I LOVEE LOVEEE the Barfi stuff!! Eee!!  Thank you SO much for making this stuff! I JUST got hooked on the Barfi songs too (thanks to Anu) and I've just been listening on repeat. 

Ok I was JUST telling Anu how the "saawali si raat" song makes me think of looking up at the stars/this starry dreamy effect and YAAR you captured that very imagery! πŸ€— Makes me so happy! You're SO genius! Even that sitting behind the tree imagery. *sigh* I love the lyrics of this song...totally using right away! YAY! :D 

I love that one solo Barfi sig too. With the bubbles...the black and white. Aww. Adorable. 

I'm so in love with these songs. :D 

Lovely stuff as always Fatty! Yay! :D

Oh nice, you're watching Game of Thrones! Yep, it's very interesting. Saanwali si raat makes me think of stars too...nice, warm night :) My favourite part of that song is how it just floats...it's so light and simple...'neend jab ho lapata, udaasiyan zara hata'...can't get sweeter than that (:

Thanks for dropping by, Pallavi! πŸ€— Super nice to hear from you.
I posted a reply to everyone else but IF ate it up...this is how I feel right now:

I will have you all know that I really, really appreciate all your comments and far, far too lovely words, before I go and plan the ultimate destruction of IF. Excuse me.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Grrr! I know the feeling. Happens all the time, particularly when I invent long words in praise of people, IF doesn't seem to appreciate that *facepalms* but before the scheming commences, apna tumblr link to dete jaayiye! I am at an odd number, my OCD demands evens, and I can't think of a better blog to follow and remedy the situation πŸ˜†

P.S. since your the only other suits fan I know on IF, is it just me or does Pearson vaguely remind you of Simi Garewal in her younger days - except far more expressive and generally likable?

This is my fourth time replying to your post, Lola πŸ˜­ I don't know what's wrong with IF. Keep on getting some error about invalid words  Aaargh.

Re: Suits...was meaning to tell you that there's actually a FC in the CFC section dedicated entirely to the show. When you're all in, drop by there! :) And yep, I see the similarity in features! Especially the eyes...hmm, and the frame/figure! When Simi was very, very young πŸ˜† Another Suits fan pointed out that she shares a lot of resemblance with this actress, Deepti Gupta...that was a very close ringer. She is a beautiful woman, striking as you said in your post!

I think it's the Tumblr link that's the issue...will try PMing it to you. Already followed you!
Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 11 years ago