Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My GOD...I'm speechless...really I have no words...Fatty this is...god what do I say...even beautiful seems too small to express it...there is such ART to what you make😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I want to start saying something about the LTL stuff and then I see the stock stuff you've made with the lyrics and just wow...where can one even begin...I want to use EVERYTHING...poetry is one thing...but the way YOU use those song lyrics and the pics you choose to use them on *bows down in awe*  ...
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh forgot to add...so agree with you about the guys wearing shawls in pinds thing...lol...I find this picture so fascinating and what you've done with the coloring just makes it look ethereal...especially with the poem lyrics. 
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVEEE Bilal one soo much :DD ahh! saved. will use it soon.

Nowadays, I m also listening to this song soo much :D haha. marium got me addicted to this :)

I love R.com ones. :( gossh! I misss them :((

last one is soo prettty!

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘

Okay, I don't know who this woman is, but I am  in love with this sig πŸ˜ dear God, you are good! πŸ‘ just love all the colours you use...your sigs turn out so seductive. Awesome update, Fattomeister...daer aaye, durust aaye πŸ€—
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I second Anu. πŸ˜

*sigh* Yaar, Fatty you're too good. Especially your poetry/lyrical sigs. πŸ˜ The way you blend the colours and make certain colours pop out. It's like you just hold these moments/moods with your sigs. *sigh* *speechless and awed muh* 

I love your LTL stuff too especially the Baaji one liners and that one DN sig you made...but these lyrical/poetry sigs of your's just leave me in a daze. πŸ˜ They're SUCH pieces of art man! I just can't get over the way you use those colours/light. Too good. πŸ‘

Oh and yeah, there's something so real about those guys wearing shawls I find. πŸ˜† Something so earthy and homey about it. I love that sig. πŸ˜

Dude, I'm still not over your last update. Just got around to using those sigs. Was planning on using all of those in rotation...and now this update. This is toh going to last me for a whole year! :P πŸ˜† 

You're awesome. Thanks for making such gorgeous stuff for us to use. πŸ€—
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my... I don't know where to start from?! These are all splendid! Every one of your Djokovic creations always turn out superb. It's like whenever you make stuff on him, they all turn out one of your bests. 

Eee you made a siggy on Bilal!

USING without a doubt!

Like I said before, your stocks are always THE best. *HANDS DOWN*
Edited by Pianofied. - 12 years ago
spln thumbnail
Aah! Lack of words is all I can manage in a comment here! Brilliant stuff, truly. I think the best part of your creations is how you merge excellence of prose/verse/wording with excellence of textures/coloring/pictures.

My personal favorites - R.com (sigh, please bring back that show someone! Indian TV never got better than that!), and OMG, you've got so much awesome stuff with Novak!!! my secret confession: I'm one of the greatest Rafa fans, ever, like ever, but this man totally demands respect! right, left, center, he commands it! A very interesting collection of his many moments on and off field here - kudos! House looks great too, but I liked the previous update more there... or maybe, he's just a tad overshadowed by your brilliance otherwise! ... in the abstracts (if that's what I can call them) I really liked the one which carries Jal's lyrics.

phew - has to be my longest comment on a siggie shop - but there's no telling you enough!

ps: using r.com NOW!

cheers,
nj
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
R e s e r v e d ! ! !

Ello ji sanam, hum aa gaye πŸ˜† Thank you zillions for updating Faticakes, your work is like oxygen... can't go too long without 😳 Sachchi, it is the most unique stuff on all of IF, aankhein taras jaati hain in anticipation of what we'll see next πŸ˜ Onto what we saw:

Of the Nole segment, which is beautifully colored and pleasantly quirky as always, this one really stands out because of the in-action pic and the way you did the text... how did you manage to make it sooo subtle and yet I can still read it πŸ€“
My mamaji was watching today's match while I was at work, and when I saw that Spain was playing I thought of you as always πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

In LTL, the Kala stuff wins me over as always... the Jaako raakhe Saaiyaan one is one of the most power-packed sigs I've ever seen, I love that doha anyways and the black and white suits the moment so perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Even the other one of her rocks, hilarious zinger she had there 🀣 And that 2nd last one of Nakku and Dutta is simple and stunning in its own way, the coloring has such depth and the pic speaks for itself 😍

R.com, Lost, House... thank you Santa Claus πŸ€— The Rohan-Farooque exchanges were truly priceless, the gaadi-khataara one had me in splits for a whole week so that's the one I'm stealing right now ❀️ 
I felt bad for Farooque too, with the way Padosan aunty treated him... guess that's the specialty of the show, a character who had - in total - maybe 6 minutes of screen time, even he became multi-dimensional and memorable for us πŸ‘ I really hope Rishabh Seth comes up with another gem soon, Indian telly NEEDS him.

Lost one is fab, anything with Ben is bound to be... very profound moment πŸ‘ And the House one... very reflective and deep as well! Love both, they (and both r.com ones)
will be in my slideshow asap, of which the non-mytho section is soon to become the Fati section because of our common tastes 

Will take the Bilal Khan comment as a recommendation and give him a listen real soon, the sig on him is just brilliant... loveee the bright and bold look πŸ‘

All of the stock is perfection, the images you choose meld with the lyrics amazingly well... could stare at them all day... wish you could make some that are sized to work as phone wallpapers, I would LOVE that ☺️ My favs this time around are the Saiyyaan one... I love that song so much, the slow ones from all his albums are magic... have you heard Piya Ghar Aavenge from the more recent one, Chandan Mein? That one is beautiful and has some really lovely imagery-laden, stock-worthy lines as well! And the other fav is Gori Tore Nayanwa... these semi-classical songs, I could listen to them all day! And early early Rafi-Asha... wow 😍 Have you heard Jhanana Jhan Baaje from Rani Roopmati?

So anyways... another round of perfection from you for me to marvel at for a looonggg time to come... maar daala 😍 Update again soon, and expect to hear that from me several times between now and whenever you actually do πŸ˜† Loves πŸ€—
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOVED each sigs. wooow lovly coloring, style, textures and text.. wooow

senorita
S P E E C H L E S S
Like seriously, I'm speechless after seeing your work. I regret not coming across your gallery before. But better late than never. Your stuff is, hands down, the best I've ever seen. Everything about your work defines perfection in every sense. Be it your textures or the lyrics/texts you use - everything is perfectly well made. I'm in absolute awe of your creations. 

Absolute absolute gorgeous stuff!

x x