Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: make-believe

Thanks, Anukins πŸ€— I thought the Kaminey sequence one turned out awkward because Nakku's face looks green (thanks to the lighting of the scene) and she ends up being alien-like :unsure::lol: My favourite is the picture stealing wala, I think (: And Dutta's zulfein πŸ˜† Never particularly cared for them either (being the haircut complainer :p) but I realized while looking through those pictures that they just read sooo beautifully...the nazrein chura ke dekhna, but looking away as soon as Nakku would look at him 😊

Oh no yaar...that blue (or green if that's you how you look at itπŸ˜†) is GORGEOUS to me...the effect really stands out and gives it all this ethereal sa feel...but my fav. coloring is the one for when he watches her sleep/she watches him sleep.

Re: the other two...I'm also not a fan of Nakku's hairstyle from those epis...so I have extra cause for complaintπŸ˜†...Yes I'm wayyy picky about dumb things like that :P...those two things bugged me endlessly about that phaseπŸ˜†...I breathed a huge sigh of relief when her hair went back to normalπŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
u p d a t e p l e a s e ! ! !

Suggestions - more Hera Pheri, esp sigs... 3 Idiots... Rishta.com (for a newly minted fan πŸ˜†)... Anil-Madhuri... Karisma in Zubeidaa?...
mytho,,, and... old stuff! That should be good for now, just a couple πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
these are incredible!
i love the b/w color effects

do make some psds for these
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
these are overly gorgeous!
Especially the stockk! :D
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://i.imgur.com/pl7zw.png
^Very, very beautiful! I looove how you didn't keep it completely black & white. The slight blue-ness really complements the signature! The fact that you repeated some pictures in the same sig just adds to it even more!

http://i.imgur.com/3iviy.png
^This one is lovely as well. I'm a huge fan of your blending! And the coloring is evidently marvelous!

The stock is picturesque-tic! Absolutely beautiful! The lyrics you choose to put on your stocks are always a treat as I always end up discovering ever so soothing songs. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful update!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You've got the House stuff bang on (: Please add me to your PM list, if you keep one? 

xx
JZee
spln thumbnail
Stealing the last one from your most recent update - did anyone tell you how amazing you are with this stuff?! I'm certain there's no telling enough, so add me!

cheers,
nj
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello makebelieve. Eid ka chaand bhi aap se zyada dikhta hain. Naaraz toh nahi? πŸ˜­Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you AfridiMalik, Pianofied., JZee (whoops, no PM list, sorry!), and nj! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Salz.

these are incredible!

i love the b/w color effects

do make some psds for these

Thanks Salz.! Don't use Photoshop so no idea how to make psds, sorry!

Originally posted by: psawyer

Hello makebelieve. Eid ka chaand bhi aap se zyada dikhta hain. Naaraz toh nahi? πŸ˜­

Vasurina, I'm right here :bigwave: Aapne kabhi koi narazgi ki wajah hi nahi di, toh narazigi kaisi? :p
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update

About time I get all of this off my hard disk and waste all your brain cells with my chappar chappar, no? :D 

So I've been meaning to post this for a long time now, but didn't get around to it. Being the massive fail that I am, I end up doing it one day after Nole's amazing streak ends πŸ˜† Brilliant six months...he couldn't have asked for more himself either 😊 So extremely proud of him for his mental maturity and perspective on and off-court this year...keep going, kiddo! :yeah: Dil khush kardita munde ne :P

Being silly as usual :lol:

And being a diva as usual as too :lol:

Showed up at Cannes the next day after winning Rome :spit:

From the Rome final 😊...defeated Rafa second time on clay within the space of two weeks...one of his most memorable achievements this year I think (:

LTL...again, from a while ago...I'd wanted to do a few specifically on memorable Baaji dialogues :P

Rishta.com: Love these two together...oh, Rohan πŸ˜†

Lost...another one of my favourite scenes (:

House...

The amazing Sanam Marvi...loved her Pritam on Coke Studio, but when I came across an interview of hers when I was in Pakistan last summer, on one of those kazillion morning talk shows πŸ˜† was when I realized how hilariously, brilliantly and UNAPOLOGETICALLY pendu she also is :lol::worship: Tremendously talented and impressive πŸ‘

And :hatoff: to the awesome Pianofied. for introducing me to this guy's music...

One of my favourite lines from Saiyaan by Kailash Kher...

A song that I've always really liked...Gori Tore Nainawa (:

Ik Aarazu by Jal...

From the poem Noor, Delhi 6......there is something so sweet and funny to me about guys (usually pind ke) wearing shawls :lol:

Picture credit - Flickr: CubaGallery, Nadeem Khawar, Ali Khurshid. 
Edited by make-believe - 12 years ago