Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oooh a new style! Me loves it!

These two are my favs😍

You've captured them PERFECTLY. 

I'm not a fan of Dutta's "zulfein" in the first two scenes so I'm finicky about that :P haha...but gorgeous coloring on both those as well.

The House ones are hilarious...LOLL...

Awesomesauce update as always, CB🤗

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

ahh i love how u expirement with each update u do!<33 each siggys is just awesome!<3

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful picspam yaar...loving your layouts...just too good!! im stunneddd as ALWAYS!!!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fatiii
I love your colorings, they're so 'dhinchak/chatak!' rofll..dont know a better word for it1 lol.. but seriously, they stand out so beautifully!
oo oo and can u amke icons for ur lyrics siggys..i want to useee pleease? :P hehhe, only if u have time..keeup the awesome work!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reserved for the next edition of our never ending lost convo, your not-so-surprising surprise sig in the making, and... comments 😆 p.s. your hera pheri avis got me through the entire two weeks exam stress period... genius timing to have posted them 😆

------------------------------------------------

Look who's here 🥳 Back from exams which went awesomely, for which some credit has gotta go to your hilarious avis for keeping me chillaxed the whole time (I was taking quick little IF breaks way more often than I should have, so I did get to see a lot of them 😆)...
On a somewhat related note, do you remember Hum Hain Kamaal Ke?

And... uhhh... can't do much of a Lost convo from this update since there's no sig to kick it off with (yet... wait for it... wait for it), but there is indeed House, another one of our many mutual loves What the heck is he doing to himself in that finale promo 😳 Can't wait!

Back to LTL... the picspams are lovely as always, fingers crossed you will make me some mytho ones when you're really free one day 😆 You know the Dutta-Kala one is my fav, really epic pics of her you used and the effects are brilliant 👏

House avi... my bro bought the dvds but I have yet to check out the special features, seeing this I wanna see them real bad 😆 The gameboy sig is gonna be the next one I steal once I have the heart to swtich over from your "sakuttt" avi, he speaks the truth I tell you 😆 I just loveee how you do text on the funny sigs, the colors and angles and placement always match the content so perfectly 👏 I love!!!

And the lyrical stock is, as always, profound and beautiful... the perfect way to top off a perfect update 😍

And before I forget!!! Your unsurprising surprise is finally ready... one Jin & the panda sig at your service... remember it's the thought that counts 😆

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Creations Fatima!! Love them all - just came across ur gallery - cant believe what I have been missing out on! love the new style!!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: make-believe

update

Feels empty without LTL, nah? Decided to do a picspam on some more of the scenes/moments 😊

*sobs*
*sniffs* 
*nods fervently*
*sobs some more* 😒

Lovely, lovely moment...:hearts:

I love this scene! It was so subtle - chota sa.. But it was so brilliant!!! OMG! I'm so using this! 😍😳

Can't get over these two :lol: *shakes head* 😛

Me neither.. *syncronizes head shake* 😆

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous update LTL picspam is amazing & Novak he won & his siggy is fab :)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fatimaaa 🤗 I edited my spot a few posts up with comments and your "surprise" 😆
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Arjunlicious, rima, Sidra, and Fatima! (:

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oooh a new style! Me loves it!

These two are my favs😍

You've captured them PERFECTLY. 

I'm not a fan of Dutta's "zulfein" in the first two scenes so I'm finicky about that :P haha...but gorgeous coloring on both those as well.

Awesomesauce update as always, CB🤗

Thanks, Anukins 🤗 I thought the Kaminey sequence one turned out awkward because Nakku's face looks green (thanks to the lighting of the scene) and she ends up being alien-like :unsure::lol: My favourite is the picture stealing wala, I think (: And Dutta's zulfein 😆 Never particularly cared for them either (being the haircut complainer :p) but I realized while looking through those pictures that they just read sooo beautifully...the nazrein chura ke dekhna, but looking away as soon as Nakku would look at him 😊

Originally posted by: desigrl05

fatiii

I love your colorings, they're so 'dhinchak/chatak!' rofll..dont know a better word for it1 lol.. but seriously, they stand out so beautifully!
oo oo and can u amke icons for ur lyrics siggys..i want to useee pleease? :P hehhe, only if u have time..keeup the awesome work!

😆 Thank you, Jhanvi! Don't feel too comfortable with icons since they're so small, but will try! :unsure::p

Originally posted by: lola610

Look who's here 🥳 Back from exams which went awesomely, for which some credit has gotta go to your hilarious avis for keeping me chillaxed the whole time (I was taking quick little IF breaks way more often than I should have, so I did get to see a lot of them 😆)... On a somewhat related note, do you remember Hum Hain Kamaal Ke?

And... uhhh... can't do much of a Lost convo from this update since there's no sig to kick it off with (yet... wait for it... wait for it), but there is indeed House, another one of our many mutual loves  What the heck is he doing to himself in that finale promo 😳 Can't wait! 

Back to LTL... the picspams are lovely as always, fingers crossed you will make me some mytho ones when you're really free one day 😆 You know the Dutta-Kala one is my fav, really epic pics of her you used and the effects are brilliant 👏 

House avi... my bro bought the dvds but I have yet to check out the special features, seeing this I wanna see them real bad 😆 The gameboy sig is gonna be the next one I steal once I have the heart to swtich over from your "sakuttt" avi, he speaks the truth I tell you 😆 I just loveee how you do text on the funny sigs, the colors and angles and placement always match the content so perfectly 👏 I love!!!

And the lyrical stock is, as always, profound and beautiful... the perfect way to top off a perfect update 😍 

And before I forget!!! Your unsurprising surprise is finally ready... one Jin & the panda sig at your service... remember it's the thought that counts 😆

Dude, you watch House too! 😆 What awesomeness :P No for reals, there's so many mutual shows between us, huh...wow! Nope, I haven't watched Hum Hain Kamaal Ke...tell me if it's good...will see it (: And I loveddd the surprise...I can't help but smile everytime I look at it because of the PANDA and the text...it's fabulous, thank you sooo much once again! 🤗

*sobs*
*sniffs* 
*nods fervently*
*sobs some more* 😒

love this scene! It was so subtle - chota sa.. But it was so brilliant!!! OMG! I'm so using this! 😍😳

Me neither.. *syncronizes head shake* 😆

*sobs along with Fivr* 😆 Dude, I miss it so much too :awww:...sigh...it was just SPECIAL and deep...what can match up for me after it? :( Me too loved the chai waali moment...I loveee the entire So Gaya Yeh Jahaan sequence...so damn beautifully picturized and conveyed...SILENCE doing all the talking 😍 The way they are just tired out, all the flashbacks, all the glimpses at each other...there's no pretense sitting in the back of the jeep that Baaji is driving (in a mast mood 😆)...just brilliant 😒😍