Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
omg are you telling me you make these gorgeous masterpieces not on ps..
that is fricken aaazming 

i love everything can't choose from your upts
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

My GOD...I'm speechless...really I have no words...Fatty this is...god what do I say...even beautiful seems too small to express it...there is such ART to what you make😍

I want to start saying something about the LTL stuff and then I see the stock stuff you've made with the lyrics and just wow...where can one even begin...I want to use EVERYTHING...poetry is one thing...but the way YOU use those song lyrics and the pics you choose to use them on *bows down in awe*  ...

Oh forgot to add...so agree with you about the guys wearing shawls in pinds thing...lol...I find this picture so fascinating and what you've done with the coloring just makes it look ethereal...especially with the poem lyrics.

Anu, thank you πŸ€— I came across those two pictures a few weeks ago and realized that they finally fit the poem, which talks about God's presence in everything, and how love for Him warrants love for everything else in existence...and again, these pictures just fit because it's when a person is close to nature, unadulterated (like the guy walking in the field) and alone to ponder and wonder (like the guy travelling alone on his bike in the early hours of the morning), when you find that manifestation of God in your thoughts and the world around you (: The simplicity, earthiness of the two guys is so becoming, haina? Have you heard the reading of the poem? It's so beautiful...

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

I LOVEEE Bilal one soo much :DD ahh! saved. will use it soon. 

Nowadays, I m also listening to this song soo much :D haha. marium got me addicted to this :)

I love R.com ones. :( gossh! I misss them :(( 

last one is soo prettty!

Me too! πŸ˜† Alll the songs he's put up so far are fantastic...and I think he's going to come again on Coke Studio...looking forward to that! This guy really deserves to make it big...classy, decent and real stuff stuff by him! Thanks, Ayesha! (:

Originally posted by: psawyer

Okay, I don't know who this woman is, but I am  in love with this sig πŸ˜ dear God, you are good! πŸ‘ just love all the colours you use...your sigs turn out so seductive. Awesome update, Fattomeister...daer aaye, durust aaye πŸ€—

Thanks, Vas! πŸ€— In case you would like to know more about this woman, or rather her music (shameless plug πŸ˜†)...

Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

I second Anu. πŸ˜

*sigh* Yaar, Fatty you're too good. Especially your poetry/lyrical sigs. πŸ˜ The way you blend the colours and make certain colours pop out. It's like you just hold these moments/moods with your sigs. *sigh* *speechless and awed muh* 

I love your LTL stuff too especially the Baaji one liners and that one DN sig you made...but these lyrical/poetry sigs of your's just leave me in a daze. πŸ˜ They're SUCH pieces of art man! I just can't get over the way you use those colours/light. Too good. πŸ‘

Oh and yeah, there's something so real about those guys wearing shawls I find. πŸ˜† Something so earthy and homey about it. I love that sig. πŸ˜

Dude, I'm still not over your last update. Just got around to using those sigs. Was planning on using all of those in rotation...and now this update. This is toh going to last me for a whole year! :P πŸ˜† 

You're awesome. Thanks for making such gorgeous stuff for us to use. πŸ€—

It's all my pleasure, Pallavi πŸ€— More than anything, I end up making sigs to share the awesomeness of artists, or songs, or poems, or shows that I find great with others...if anyone gets even slightly intrigued about them or likes them, seriously can't ask for more (: Thank you!

Originally posted by: Pianofied.

Oh my... I don't know where to start from?! These are all splendid! Every one of your Djokovic creations always turn out superb. It's like whenever you make stuff on him, they all turn out one of your bests.  

Eee you made a siggy on Bilal! 

USING without a doubt!

Like I said before, your stocks are always THE best. *HANDS DOWN*

Love the Will Ferrell gif πŸ˜† The Bilal one toh was all due to you anyways, no? So thank you, indeed!

Originally posted by: spln

Aah! Lack of words is all I can manage in a comment here! Brilliant stuff, truly. I think the best part of your creations is how you merge excellence of prose/verse/wording with excellence of textures/coloring/pictures. 

My personal favorites - R.com (sigh, please bring back that show someone! Indian TV never got better than that!), and OMG, you've got so much awesome stuff with Novak!!! my secret confession: I'm one of the greatest Rafa fans, ever, like ever, but this man totally demands respect! right, left, center, he commands it! A very interesting collection of his many moments on and off field here - kudos! House looks great too, but I liked the previous update more there... or maybe, he's just a tad overshadowed by your brilliance otherwise! ... in the abstracts (if that's what I can call them) I really liked the one which carries Jal's lyrics. 

phew - has to be my longest comment on a siggie shop - but there's no telling you enough! 

ps: using r.com NOW! 

cheers,
nj

@blue: House being overshadowed by someone else's brilliance? Nahhh, the man shall never stand for it! πŸ˜† But, but, but, more importantly, you're a Rafa fan! nj, that should neither be a secret and nor a confession...display your Rafa fandom openly dude, he's going to set a record tomorrow with his 6th Roland Garros, if you ask me :P Big respect from me to your guy too...all of the top players deserve it because of the level of their play and the dedication each and every one of them brings to remain there! Truly amazing things they do. I tremendously miss R.com as well...nothing of that type of subtlety and class has shown up again on TV yet, and I don't think it will either, much to our chagrin πŸ˜† Apart from that, I'm extremely flattered by your lovely, lovely comment...thank you!

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

LOVED each sigs. wooow lovly coloring, style, textures and text.. wooow

senorita

Thanks, Senorita!

Originally posted by: .Lone_Persona.

S P E E C H L E S S

Like seriously, I'm speechless after seeing your work. I regret not coming across your gallery before. But better late than never. Your stuff is, hands down, the best I've ever seen. Everything about your work defines perfection in every sense. Be it your textures or the lyrics/texts you use - everything is perfectly well made. I'm in absolute awe of your creations. 

Absolute absolute gorgeous stuff!

x x

Hey there, Lone Persona...I'm glad you came across the gallery and liked what you saw (: You are far, far too kind with your words though...really! Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: Salz.

omg are you telling me you make these gorgeous masterpieces not on ps..

that is fricken aaazming 

i love everything can't choose from your upts

Ah, I use Corel and I'm pretty damn sure you can make scripts with it as well somehow...just have no idea how to! Anyways...thank you, Salz! 
Edited by make-believe - 12 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok my novel earlier on this page has been edited, enjoy πŸ˜†
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohmygod Fatima, you are AMAZING! A sig on Bilal Khan? Must use! 😳 Love all the sigs. πŸ˜ƒ All the LTL ones are awesome.. and the lyrics ones, no one uses them the way you do, yaar! Seriously brilliant! and Sanam Marvi looks gorgeous in this sig! πŸ˜ƒ
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG sooo sooo sooo sooo beautiful update novak stuff is my most fav just love him i love him whn he won in madrid but he is simply fab this year
LTL & R.com onez r fab too sanam marvi gosh she was fab i m quiet a fan of her & poetic sigz r just amazing
awesome work
luv
Fatima
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fattyyy...see I told you I sense a great update coming soon...wait, let me rephrase that...it's a fantabulousome  update, really is! πŸ€— 

You seem to be a big, big fan of Nole. πŸ˜† You play tennis yourself too? LOVE the driver license avi...hilarious with the way  you have added the text to highlight what he is saying. πŸ˜† And all the sigs are brilliant too...especially the last one...love it! πŸ˜Š

And then your LTL stuff...just simply gorgeous...😍 Will sure be using it haule, haule. πŸ˜† Miss everyone so much now...Kalavati ji should be entering in Vintage in a couple of episodes too. :P Have to say though, the trio entry and  their evilness was a total give-away with the background music they played...I was like, they couldn't have used a more suspenseful music, no? πŸ˜† Suds waale sig ke liye toh...let me give you a bow down! Love, love, love it! πŸ˜† They were quite a team...πŸ˜† 

Oh House...I am going to miss him, once the show is over. *sigh* But, love the sig...thinking House is a signature pose of his. πŸ˜† Although, I prefer the mocking one better. :D πŸ˜†

Heard Sanam Marvi's Pritam that you mentioned...very solid and pretty voice, she has. Not your typical feminnine types...I love the slow bit of the song she sings in the beginning. The song overall is also very pleasant to the ears. 

And Bilal Khan toh I already told you I am in love with his Lamha song...haven't had a chance to move past it and listen to his other songs yet...πŸ˜†

Love, love the blending and how you have played with scaling images there...beautiful sigs of Bilal and Sanam. πŸ‘πŸΌ Btw...read on TC that Coke Studio is coming to India now. 

And love the stock with the poetry...lovely stuff! I have been trying to convince my brother to buy a loi (shawl) for himself...I think I am just going to have to buy it myself when I go back...πŸ˜† 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love your creations~ very beautiful. You should have done a sig on Hera Pheri movie. I would have used it. I love that film too!

Lensa
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by spln

Aah! Lack of words is all I can manage in a comment here! Brilliant stuff, truly. I think the best part of your creations is how you merge excellence of prose/verse/wording with excellence of textures/coloring/pictures. 

My personal favorites - R.com (sigh, please bring back that show someone! Indian TV never got better than that!), and OMG, you've got so much awesome stuff with Novak!!! my secret confession: I'm one of the greatest Rafa fans, ever, like ever, but this man totally demands respect! right, left, center, he commands it! A very interesting collection of his many moments on and off field here - kudos! House looks great too, but I liked the previous update more there... or maybe, he's just a tad overshadowed by your brilliance otherwise! ... in the abstracts (if that's what I can call them) I really liked the one which carries Jal's lyrics. 

phew - has to be my longest comment on a siggie shop - but there's no telling you enough! 

ps: using r.com NOW! 

cheers,
nj

@blue: House being overshadowed by someone else's brilliance? Nahhh, the man shall never stand for it! πŸ˜† But, but, but, more importantly, you're a Rafa fan! nj, that should neither be a secret and nor a confession...display your Rafa fandom openly dude, he's going to set a record tomorrow with his 6th Roland Garros, if you ask me :P Big respect from me to your guy too...all of the top players deserve it because of the level of their play and the dedication each and every one of them brings to remain there! Truly amazing things they do. I tremendously miss R.com as well...nothing of that type of subtlety and class has shown up again on TV yet, and I don't think it will either, much to our chagrin πŸ˜† Apart from that, I'm extremely flattered by your lovely, lovely comment...thank you!

Turns out Rafa did win, did he not, and in what style!!! Especially fell for the second third fourth round =) Like I said, Djoko did turn heads for the obvious reason, and in a well earned manner, and nobody can deny him that or call him a fluke!
and well... R.com... sigh!

Shall wait up your next update whenever!

cheers,
nj
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

R e s e r v e d ! ! !

Ello ji sanam, hum aa gaye πŸ˜† Thank you zillions for updating Faticakes, your work is like oxygen... can't go too long without 😳 Sachchi, it is the most unique stuff on all of IF, aankhein taras jaati hain in anticipation of what we'll see next πŸ˜ Onto what we saw:

Of the Nole segment, which is beautifully colored and pleasantly quirky as always, this one really stands out because of the in-action pic and the way you did the text... how did you manage to make it sooo subtle and yet I can still read it πŸ€“
My mamaji was watching today's match while I was at work, and when I saw that Spain was playing I thought of you as always πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

In LTL, the Kala stuff wins me over as always... the Jaako raakhe Saaiyaan one is one of the most power-packed sigs I've ever seen, I love that doha anyways and the black and white suits the moment so perfectly πŸ‘ Even the other one of her rocks, hilarious zinger she had there 🀣 And that 2nd last one of Nakku and Dutta is simple and stunning in its own way, the coloring has such depth and the pic speaks for itself 😍

R.com, Lost, House... thank you Santa Claus πŸ€— The Rohan-Farooque exchanges were truly priceless, the gaadi-khataara one had me in splits for a whole week so that's the one I'm stealing right now ❀️ 
I felt bad for Farooque too, with the way Padosan aunty treated him... guess that's the specialty of the show, a character who had - in total - maybe 6 minutes of screen time, even he became multi-dimensional and memorable for us πŸ‘ I really hope Rishabh Seth comes up with another gem soon, Indian telly NEEDS him.

Lost one is fab, anything with Ben is bound to be... very profound moment πŸ‘ And the House one... very reflective and deep as well! Love both, they (and both r.com ones)
will be in my slideshow asap, of which the non-mytho section is soon to become the Fati section because of our common tastes 

Will take the Bilal Khan comment as a recommendation and give him a listen real soon, the sig on him is just brilliant... loveee the bright and bold look πŸ‘

All of the stock is perfection, the images you choose meld with the lyrics amazingly well... could stare at them all day... wish you could make some that are sized to work as phone wallpapers, I would LOVE that ☺️ My favs this time around are the Saiyyaan one... I love that song so much, the slow ones from all his albums are magic... have you heard Piya Ghar Aavenge from the more recent one, Chandan Mein? That one is beautiful and has some really lovely imagery-laden, stock-worthy lines as well! And the other fav is Gori Tore Nayanwa... these semi-classical songs, I could listen to them all day! And early early Rafi-Asha... wow 😍 Have you heard Jhanana Jhan Baaje from Rani Roopmati?

So anyways... another round of perfection from you for me to marvel at for a looonggg time to come... maar daala 😍 Update again soon, and expect to hear that from me several times between now and whenever you actually do πŸ˜† Loves πŸ€—

"Ello ji sanam" :lol::rolls: Oh man, the epic hilarity that is AAA πŸ˜† Word @ what you said about R.com making even a one-episode cameo as so dimensional, interesting and entertaining...and upon conclusion of that episode, you actually end up with food for thought due to him and his interaction with Rohan, haina...that aspect in R.com has always been an amazing thing for me...so dude, I totally hear you on Indian Television needing Rishab Seth πŸ˜† Hopefully he'll show up again soon! (: 

I've heard Piya Ghar Aavenge...as a matter of fact, it was when Anu (nureat01) made a VM on it on Dutta-Nakku last year that I first heard and found it so, so beautiful. It always strikes me how this guy writes from a female perspective and manages to put so much precious feeling and emotion into it that you wouldn't think it's written by a man! And yesss, I've heard Jhanana jhan baaje...love Rafi's part in it...sublime stuff! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thank you for the as awesomesauce as always comment, Lola! :smooch:

Originally posted by: nimrah

Ohmygod Fatima, you are AMAZING! A sig on Bilal Khan? Must use! πŸ˜³ Love all the sigs. πŸ˜ƒ All the LTL ones are awesome.. and the lyrics ones, no one uses them the way you do, yaar! Seriously brilliant! and Sanam Marvi looks gorgeous in this sig! πŸ˜ƒ

I really think she is so pretty in a simplistic and earthy way...beautiful features, she has...being all 'made up' for the final performance recordings on CS is actually what makes her look less than she is, even in these pictures πŸ˜†...I even remember watching a BTS video and thinking that she is one of those people whom make-up is totally no good for :P Glad you liked the BK sig, thank you for dropping by Nimrah! (:

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

OMG sooo sooo sooo sooo beautiful update novak stuff is my most fav just love him i love him whn he won in madrid but he is simply fab this year
LTL & R.com onez r fab too sanam marvi gosh she was fab i m quiet a fan of her & poetic sigz r just amazing
awesome work
luv
Fatima

Thanks, Fatima!

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Fattyyy...see I told you I sense a great update coming soon...wait, let me rephrase that...it's a fantabulousome  update, really is! πŸ€— 

You seem to be a big, big fan of Nole. πŸ˜† You play tennis yourself too? LOVE the driver license avi...hilarious with the way  you have added the text to highlight what he is saying. πŸ˜† And all the sigs are brilliant too...especially the last one...love it! πŸ˜Š

And then your LTL stuff...just simply gorgeous...😍 Will sure be using it haule, haule. πŸ˜† Miss everyone so much now...Kalavati ji should be entering in Vintage in a couple of episodes too. :P Have to say though, the trio entry and  their evilness was a total give-away with the background music they played...I was like, they couldn't have used a more suspenseful music, no? πŸ˜† Suds waale sig ke liye toh...let me give you a bow down! Love, love, love it! πŸ˜† They were quite a team...πŸ˜† 

Oh House...I am going to miss him, once the show is over. *sigh* But, love the sig...thinking House is a signature pose of his. πŸ˜† Although, I prefer the mocking one better. :D πŸ˜†

Heard Sanam Marvi's Pritam that you mentioned...very solid and pretty voice, she has. Not your typical feminnine types...I love the slow bit of the song she sings in the beginning. The song overall is also very pleasant to the ears. 

And Bilal Khan toh I already told you I am in love with his Lamha song...haven't had a chance to move past it and listen to his other songs yet...πŸ˜†

Love, love the blending and how you have played with scaling images there...beautiful sigs of Bilal and Sanam. πŸ‘πŸΌ Btw...read on TC that Coke Studio is coming to India now. 

And love the stock with the poetry...lovely stuff! I have been trying to convince my brother to buy a loi (shawl) for himself...I think I am just going to have to buy it myself when I go back...πŸ˜† 

Seems, Madam? Nay it is! I know not 'seems' :p:lol: Yep, I play occasionally myself, but more often than not, I'm sadly stuck indoors despite myself, even these days. Thank you for the lovely comment, Param...you toh are a psychic already because you sensed the update coming from miles away, na? πŸ˜† *bows down*  πŸ˜† Totally agree on House's vintage thinking mode...I have to say, I really love his contemplative side...when he quiets down and you can just see the wheels turning...Hugh Laurie has that amazing ability too...to be able to channel and project internal activity even in sheer silence πŸ‘πŸΌ Master of an actor, he is. I read about and even watched some clips of Coke Studio @ MTV too...I think it starts in two or so weeks, no? June 16th, maybe? Will be interesting to see how it'll be! If you wanna listen to more Sanam Marvi songs...check these out...I posted them for Vasu (psawyer) too, just in case she'd want to give 'em a go...

And your brother would agree on wearing a shawl!? Another bow down moment, dude πŸ˜† Mines would question my sanity and run away if I even so much as suggested the idea in some alternate universe :P 

Thank you again for stopping by, sirjee...so very kind of you πŸ€—

Originally posted by: beboholic

I love your creations~ very beautiful. You should have done a sig on Hera Pheri movie. I would have used it. I love that film too! 

Lensa 

Hey Lensa, thank you! Maybe I will make Hera Pheri sigs too...one day when I come across a HQ print and watch the movie again (:

Originally posted by: spln

Turns out Rafa did win, did he not, and in what style!!! Especially fell for the second third fourth round =) Like I said, Djoko did turn heads for the obvious reason, and in a well earned manner, and nobody can deny him that or call him a fluke! 

and well... R.com... sigh! 

Shall wait up your next update whenever! 

cheers,
nj

@bold: I'm not even going to say I totally called it! πŸ˜† Congratulations, nj...well deserved happiness for Rafa fans after a challenging season! :hatoff:
Edited by make-believe - 12 years ago
Love all the stuff, very artistic and thought provoking. Definitely using Bilal Khan's signature cuz I absolutely am in awe of his Bachana and Tou Kya Hua. ❀️