Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Awesome update Aysha.. Finally Piya wit all others reached Abhay..dat's gr8.. Abhiya parts were rocking.. Loved dis update.. Just waiting for finishing off Akasha part now..dis is getting more exciting.. Carry on..lol.

For your lovely comments Akasha ki end is nigh. But finsihing her off won't be easy.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc update... finally pia has reached abhay... dats gr8... continue soon...

Yeah They are all there to save the day but It will be  tough fight
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojahanda

nice precap , update👏👏👏

nice convo btw abhay & akasha abhiya convo is great, he is ur soulmate , u belong with me , u r only mine nice lines & ur endings paragrapha r great

The lines a rehashes of what Pia always says to Abhay buts its effective😳
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

awesome update. fianlly piya reached abhay. i am so glad. 

Sometimes getting to your loved ones takes forever lol but we get there eventually thanks to Abhay taking down the shield
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rumki.

yipee so finally pia reached to abhay
eagerly waiting 4 next part

The next part will be a little gory so please be warned i don't want to make anyone feel sick😕
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
Loved the way you potrayed Pias possesive nature. She is one stuborn girl wonder how Abhay darling is going to put up with her. And Haseena's motherly love. Poor Maithli seems like life has come to a stand still. She loves Abhay and Abhay has truly moved on while she is still where she was ages ago. What is going to happen of her. Is she going to be a matyr in your story. Waiting to see the queens reaction on knowing that Abahy has escaped her web. And the thought that Abhays love for Pia is stronger than anything else that would have her bleeding I suppose so waiting for the final encounter
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!
Abhay & pia's love is much stronger than Akasha's pull. Yuppee
pia is going to get her man back at any cost!
Thanks for the update & pm. . Continue soon. . Tc
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update dear
so pia is going to have her love at any cost great

tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow 
wow 
wow 
wow
cant say anything 
loved it
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Hi

Loved the way you potrayed Pias possesive nature. She is one stuborn girl wonder how Abhay darling is going to put up with her. And Haseena's motherly love. Poor Maithli seems like life has come to a stand still. She loves Abhay and Abhay has truly moved on while she is still where she was ages ago. What is going to happen of her. Is she going to be a matyr in your story. Waiting to see the queens reaction on knowing that Abahy has escaped her web. And the thought that Abhays love for Pia is stronger than anything else that would have her bleeding I suppose so waiting for the final encounter

Pia is coming out guns blazing for her man. If Pia was stubborn as a human imagine her vampire form😆😉 I feel more Maithali. In this FF i have completly destroyed her. O have a TWISTED LOVE ff i will make amends there. Get a SIdMetz story going on. I have no idea what to do with Maithali. Might kill her off. might not. I think the logical idea would be to end her misery.