Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: maneet1985

full rota dear.. a new person has joined rt.. uskeliye bhi!!!

@all crazies ...........& deepthi ...........

full week rota will b decided as per members convenience ....... we can ask them in this thread ...... who else is interested ....... to open ......

who ever is interested plz let us know .......

new members plz let us know if interested ....plz let us know whn u would like 2 open ....... so we can decide ....... according to that .........

coz whn the group was started that day it self i asked every one & most of them had some problem or the other & said can't open on so & so day .......

me & spandana like said before are free & can open on any day  as mentioned earlier .........

aash said she can open on mon / wed / fri ........only ........

samata ..... said she can open only on sat .............

bharkha is also interested to open now a days ........ so she too .......... roch opened last week ........... but she got busy with family matters so she too did not come forward ...........

girls if u all want to open please let us know ........ so that we can prepare the rota .... &as of now this is the list .........

friday - spandana
sat - samata
sun- deepti

jan 31st -  mon - reena ........

feb 1st - tues - spandana  / dew .........

feb 2nd - wed - bharkha  .........

feb 3rd - thurs - spandana / dew ...........

4th - friday - aash ......

5th - sat - samata / .................

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maneet1985

hey dee...

i have the same doubt!!!

that why i mentioned in my post the current crazies list!!!

rajeev the best(samatha) maneet1985(deepti) bharkha(varsha) drdee142(dee) dewdropred(hima) aashluvsmaan(aash) sumona_mona28 (mona) sptrno(spandana) ix2u(ijjat) aarthirajendran(aarti) divareena (reena) sarrm (roch) nanditasingh (nandita)
  • millii (mili)

hey all crazies.. please let us know if any of u have not been included in this list!!!

Deepz you have to add Sweety_pie don't know her real name and deniac (Gouri)

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello my dear crazies😊

The episode was lovely, beautiful, cute and rocking!!!   

Geet-Dadima

Dadima is the sweetest and coolest dadima................love her❀️.............i can't believe she said take a chill pill to Geet............i was wondering kaun kis zamane ka haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..................Geet like a good bahu wanted to cook everything herself but Dadi is so smart she is like when guests r coming just for  2 hrs y spend ur whole day for them.............kya sahi baat bole hai aap dadimaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....................it was really a cute and sweet scene😊😊..............frm this scene v can see that for Dadima her family is more important.........her daughter her bahu more important than outsiders............it is such a sweet gesture which touches one' heart...................here Dadima and her grandson Maan r so similar..........both care, love and value their dear ones their top priority is their family..........in all circumstances outsiders r secondary

Geet ki mu dikhayi rasam❀️😊

Geet  Maan ki dulhan was looking so gorgeous beautiful just like a rajkumari just like a pari😍😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜.........the feeling that now she is Maan ki Geet Maan ki Mishti Maan ki Dulhan made her face glow in such a way that even all stars moon put together will not match up to roshni and glow on her face and spark in her eyes............sach mein uski chandani dekhe chand bhi sharma jaayega............Geet was blushing when all the guests were praising her hai marjawapari😍😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜...................................Some aunties felt that the food is frm outside and dadi is so smart she used this opportunity to her praise her Geet even more...........wah wah kya baat hai dadimaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.................................Geet is so right that if u get someone u love in life then wat else wud u ever want.......................Geet now has her Maan her life her saviour teacher parent caretaker lover father of her child now their child husband soulmate everything..........Maan her precious gem..........the only precious gem in her life......it is the most valuable gem...........this is the same gem who valued and still values Geet's tears as they r his pearls his kazana, Geet's happiness and smile which r his lifeline, Geet's and their baby's safety which r his strength and hope, Geet's courage, determination, strength, willpower, attitude of never giving up, her fight for justice, her self-respect, her dignity, her confidence and how she can stand up all alone all independent to fight all odds and all these r Maan's pride.................... life has blessed her now with more than she ever dreamt of or wished for.........................also now Maan's kazana, his lifeline and pride r all his Geet and their baby❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️...............Anni but in ur case the one who u think is ur lover and ur life is going to break ur trust in love and shatter ur life............poor her😭

Maan is so mesmerized by his Geet's beauty...............his eyes could not believe what he saw what he has in his life................his eyes wondering tum muje kaise milgayi kismat pe aaye na yakeen...............tum apsara tum parion ki shahzaadi tu meri chandni tum meri zindagi mein woh dhoop ki kiran bankar aayi jisne meri zindagi ki saari andhera baga di aur tum meri woh chandni ho jisne mere meethe sapne ko sajaya hai😍😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈ.........................Geet's sharmana u cud feel it she was blushing to glory..........who wud not when Maan is adoring u like that😍😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜............

Also Maan was looking so hoooooot be it in formals or in bed room😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Some aunty saying jabse aap jawaan ho gaye hai muje bhul gaye hai haha bechara Maan apni izzat kiskis se bachegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

MAANEET bedroom scene-

Maan again pretending to sleep Geet again wondering...........Maan was looking so adorable when moonlight was falling on his charming cute facehai😍😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜.............................Geet comes and sleeps but when Maan switches off the light she realizes yeh phir se muje ullu bana rahe hai..........sone ka naatak kar rahe haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....................again Mr. and Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana ki sabse fav hobby bina wajah ki jagda karnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............ek baar shuru toh phir inhe koi nahi rok sakthaπŸ˜†.............Geet is scared to sleep in darkness aww dear u have Maan so y fear anything everything fears Maan Singh Khurana and now he is always there for u so y fear anything dear.......................Maan no light Geet wants light again Geet not sleepy but Maan wants to sleepπŸ˜†...........today again v saw how Maan and Geet r so different completely opposite but yet they complete each other or shud i say their complete contrast actually make them poora..............woh done ek dusare ki adhurepan ko poora karte hain😊😊😊.......................Also Geet was looking so adorable and cute while dancing and Maan chup chupke seeing his Mishti adoring herhai😍😍 ...............he felt like a doll a pari a fairy dancing a free bird flying with all wings open........Maan's smile and eyes spoke volumes............................Geet is lost in her own world she is enjoying the bliss of being a free bird bcuz she knows now she has her Maan always with her within herhai😍😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜β€οΈ......................Geet slips and Maan rescues...............this is symbolic that Maan might try to keep a distance from his Geet as a lover as her husband as her soulmate but he will be always there when she is in trouble as he is her eternal saviour and caretaker.......................Maan again so lost in her beauty but again his selflessness and his love, concern and worry for his Geet and their baby r to such a level that he knows where to draw the line....................his heart Geet and heartbeat Khushi r in his every breath his every body cell his every feeling his every thought and hence he can never lose himself lose his senses in a way that might cause them even a bit of harm he just cannot....................again he cannot keep away from his Mishti so decides to sleep on the sofa................really feel for Maan😭😭😭.........next day morning Geet surprised with Maan's behaviour..............the way he woke up it seemed he was so scared of his Geet and he comes up with an excuse.............the background music was so touchy...............it conveyed Maan's kashmakash his inner turmoil which he cannot tell his Geet not hide from her😭😭😭................

Maan asking Geet to make breakfast that too tasty one haha bechara.............rem when aunty said u r so lucky to have a wife who cooks so well Maan might be thinking aunty haa haa woh toh accha khana banati hai..............sabka acha khana banati hai siwai meraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet trying to sedu*e Maan and the way she corners Maan..........yeh role reversal kaise hogaya.........was i dreaming or it actually happened?!....................sach mein yeh sherni kya baat hai.............she will go to any extent to break Vishwamitra's tapasyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰......................u know here the difference is that Maan is already so lost in his Geet's beauty, charm, innocence, simplicity but still he is trying to keep himself in senses................i salute u Maan Singh KhuranaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.............u r truly perfect a soulmate truly a perfect father.....................an epitome of perfect unconditional and selfless love and care................MAANEET's love is so divine pure and sacred just feel like worshipping them more second by second..................

Anni dreaming..............when reality wud strike just hope she can face it.............

Precap-

Dadi and Anni's shararat MAANEET sharm se paani paani hogaye..........MAANEET's expressions so pricelessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..................

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
@Sweety_pie... u a new crazie!!!!

whats ur name hun!!!

please add the following to ur buddy list!!
  • rajeev the best(samatha)
  • maneet1985(deepti)
  • bharkha(varsha)
  • drdee142(dee)
  • dewdropred(hima)
  • aashluvsmaan(aash)
  • sumona_mona28 (mona)
  • sptrno(spandana)
  • ix2u(ijjat)
  • aarthirajendran(aarti)
  • divareena (reena)
  • sarrm (roch)
  • nanditasingh (nandita)
  • millii (mili)
  •  
    deniac (Gouri)

deepti
    Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deniac

hi ppl.... can i join in???

btw i made a post on ideas on foreplay for maan n geet....do contribute there if u havent yet done so.... here is the link

Thanks

Gouri

hey u welcome...to our crazy world...........😊
    bharkha thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
    hima diiiii.. i ll open a thread this wednesday.... i hope aash is fine wit it.....
    sptrno thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

btw i made a post on ideas on foreplay for maan n geet....do contribute there if u havent yet done so.... here is the link

Thanks

Gouri

hi gouri...........welcome to the crazy familyπŸ€—
    bharkha thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks

Gouri

hey gouri... welcome to the crazy incredible group.....all maan ki geets welcome u wit open hands.. hey i have contributed to ur posts....

varsha...
    ixxu thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks

Gouri

hi, welcome πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
    to the world of crazies, where everything is done crazily for crazies, by crazies πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hope u are as crazy as us... if not no worries... u will be very soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

=ixx=
    nanditasingh thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    Hi girls......

missing you all....😭

anyways cute episode...poor Maan..this woman is death to him, he is so hard trying to stone himself ..unable to voice his fears & no ways he can give in to his desires too.....poor Geet too...she is totally confused as to why he is acting strange ..& she needs an answer ...when Hoshiyarpur Express on move no stopping her ...she out there to conquer...

Dadi Maa..adorable most, she is a darling..one more thing to add to my list of prayers ..Maan kai saath saath mujhai aise Dadi Saas bhi chahiye....chahiye hi chahiye...i demand it.πŸ˜‰

PICTURE STORY

love
    Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago